Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation

+20
GreenPower
Whip
LA-Night
Yanks
DM5
Odysseus
act
empty
9rugrats5
tooyoung
Hoppipolla
Mastery
CausticSymmetry
Raxe
fredounet
scottyc33
phoenix21
crincrin
abc123
ubraj
24 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 Empty Re: Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation

Post  crincrin Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:32 am

jdp are you saying you've experienced regrowth? Can you post pictures?

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation - Page 2 Empty Re: Burden of infection on Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Stress, and Inflammation

Post  phoenix21 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm

crincrin,

Really dont want to put too many words in jdp's mouth but what I think hes basically been saying lately is that he's found the root cause of his hairloss, and hes correcting it by destroying pathogens.

Ive seen regrowth pictures of his in the past, which I think he acheived through lasers, decalcification, etc. Those pictures seemed pretty convincing to me. I dont think those same methods are his main focus right now.

Just wanted to put this next bit out there for the newer posters:

I stilll think that not enough people are distinguishing between "stopping hairloss" and "regrowth". I believe that a lot of the methods that can stop or seriously curb hairloss basically "allow" some hair to be regrown, from the simple fact that the previously existing stressors were removed. I still believe in a certain window where hair that was lost a while ago cant be regrown by these same means. This is where other methods will probably have to come in, possibly stem cell or other regenerative angles weve been talking about. I think this is territory where we still need to do a lot of research to achieve that robust regrowth we all want. Lets not forget that stopping hairloss is still a big deal, even if its not followed by tons of regrowth! The earlier in the game we stop hairloss, the more we keep.

Anyways, sorry for rambling.

Good info as usual A and R, and jdp I hope you do stick around longer as ive learned alot from your posts.

Oh yah, and Happy Holidays, Everyone!

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 am

phoenix or jdp, would you mind posting those pictures up somewhere? I'm very curious to see them.

jdp: I'll be honest, I consider some of your claims pseudoscientific and unsubstantiated but I'm open to the possibility that they're true. They're also very interesting. Please stick around - that's what I like about this forum, there are all kinds of completely different ideas pouring in. I have little interest in reading about 5ar blockers for the millionth time.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 am

I was pretty scrutinizing of jdp for a while... until I really put the effort in to check out what he was talking about.

It goes back to a point I stand by, if you're looking for health you're not going to be able to truly understand it from a biological standpoint, you need physics and chemistry in your perspective to see the whole picture.

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

BTW jdp I didn't mean to be harsh. I'm not questioning your intelligence. It's just that from where I stand, it doesn't make sense.

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 am

crincrin wrote:BTW jdp I didn't mean to be harsh. I'm not questioning your intelligence. It's just that from where I stand, it doesn't make sense.

One of the things that really helped me get an understanding of the principles jdp advocates is how the Rife microscope worked, if I recall correctly rife wouldn't stain anything, he would rely on a micro-organisms resonance, in which made them only visible at such extreme magnification to a certain amplitude and wavelength of light. If you really look into him you'll see what I mean, guy was beyond anything I've ever looked into, and I'm not even commenting on his rife device, his track record for other inventions is enough to illicit great respect and admiration.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm

crincrin wrote:BTW jdp I didn't mean to be harsh. I'm not questioning your intelligence. It's just that from where I stand, it doesn't make sense.

A very basic summary = http://www.dreddyclinic.com/study/royal_rife.htm

There have been absolutely huge advancements in the past 1 - 2 years regarding Rife that would leave one dumbfounded... 99.99% are still practicing the old ways and pieces of the puzzle weren't put together regarding metals and positively charged metals. All I can really say is that I'm 100% convinced I'm correct regarding origin. And with my own experience, I know I'm correct.

hope this helps

wishing everyone the best of luck

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 pm

jdp701 wrote:

There have been absolutely huge advancements in the past 1 - 2 years regarding Rife that would leave one dumbfounded... 99.99% are still practicing the old ways and pieces of the puzzle weren't put together regarding metals and positively charged metals. All I can really say is that I'm 100% convinced I'm correct regarding origin. And with my own experience, I know I'm correct.

hope this helps

Awesome link! Gotta love conspiracy theories. Reminds me of http://theflatearthsociety.org/

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 pm

jdp - any familiarity with the immunosuppresive drugs that work wonders for hair growth?

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 pm

jdp701 wrote:

hope this helps

JDP - I hope you keep posting as I appreciate your insight and your ability to condense and summarize your research. Also, I always welcome alternative points of view - as if nothing else it forces us to think and challenges us to justify and better understand our existing beliefs.

Having said that, I have to be honest and tell you that your belief in "the doctrine" undermines your credibility as far as I'm concerned. If there was ever an example of pseudo or voodoo science, this certainly qualifies.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I understand how you feel about Doctrine... I really just don't think about it now, made myself not. In time once I get done other things I will, but for now it is where and what it is. Which is something I truly don't understand.

As for the rest of what jdp has posted, under scrutiny it really holds up, I was firmly against rife for a nice while for a lot of reasons but with all the overwhelming evidence in favor that it "should" work in theory, plus the huge amount of documented proof and testimony behind it... it's just not pseudoscience to me anymore. Royal Rife if you do some real research on the guy was really something else, his reputation as a researcher, inventor, and all round boundary pusher was pretty amazing. His Rife machine was pretty genius but I'm just as in awe of his Microscopes...

I don't see why something as "shocking" as that could be so unbelievable, we see worse crimes playing out in front of us everyday by our own Government, Big Pharma, Organized Religion, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 pm

scottyc33 wrote:Having said that, I have to be honest and tell you that your belief in "the doctrine" undermines your credibility as far as I'm concerned. If there was ever an example of pseudo or voodoo science, this certainly qualifies.

Can always go to amazon.com and search radionics to show that I'm not crazy.

FWIW,"used" the doctrine for 8 months now and understand exactly why it's presented. Either way, I've outlined the frequencies used for hair loss for those that have access to a Rife machine or for those that don't believe can send frequencies to another.

hope this helps

Last edited by jdp701 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:37 pm

actionjdp - any familiarity with the immunosuppresive drugs that work wonders for hair growth?

Yes... still only treating the pathogen side of equation though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah, I have no interest in ever using them just wanted to know your take on their relevance. If you're correct about the vitamin D and I believe you are to one extent or the other, then it would work on the same principle would it not?

Regarding you being "crazy" I think its absurd that after your track record anybody would just doubt you outright, I've never seen a scrap of bullshit anywhere in yours posts... you've been a veritable saint in a lot of ways and asked for nothing in return.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

actionYeah, I have no interest in ever using them just wanted to know your take on their relevance. If you're correct about the vitamin D and I believe you are to one extent or the other, then it would work on the same principle would it not?

Yup, it would be similiar.

Regarding you being "crazy" I think its absurd that after your track record anybody would just doubt you outright, I've never seen a scrap of bullshit anywhere in yours posts... you've been a veritable saint in a lot of ways and asked for nothing in return.

It's no problem though. When you're trying cutting edge information that virtually nobody has heard about let alone tried it's normal for people to wonder if I'm crazy. Definitely don't want people to follow another blind. Everyone needs to apply their own discernment. All someone really can ever do is point a direction then it's up to the other to go from there. Would always love to explain some of what's going on but there is a process people need to go through.

Should also mention that think very few know just how much money I spend on different areas of health and the huge amounts of experimentation I do. Many I don't talk about

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Should also mention that think very few know just how much money I spend on different areas of health and the huge amounts of experimentation I do. Many I don't talk about.

You've alluded to this, I haven't pried about it as you seem to value privacy / very busy.

And you're absolutely right... if I didn't do as much of my own reading as I did I wouldn't believe or care about half the stuff you or other posters have posted, the understanding aspect of merely reading something requires more than just that especially in cases like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm

action

Should also mention that think very few know just how much money I spend on different areas of health and the huge amounts of experimentation I do. Many I don't talk about.

You've alluded to this, I haven't pried about it as you seem to value privacy / very busy.

And you're absolutely right... if I didn't do as much of my own reading as I did I wouldn't believe or care about half the stuff you or other posters have posted, the understanding aspect of merely reading something requires more than just that especially in cases like this.

To elaborate on that I mean if not for massive amounts of my own research I would look at say, Rife as really intimidating, more than likely bogus piece of trivia. Whereas understanding the principles by which Rife could work I just merely see it as I see using a radio, manipulation a part of our natural environment to a set purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 pm

action<reaction wrote:I understand how you feel about Doctrine... I really just don't think about it now, made myself not. In time once I get done other things I will, but for now it is where and what it is. Which is something I truly don't understand.

As for the rest of what jdp has posted, under scrutiny it really holds up, I was firmly against rife for a nice while for a lot of reasons but with all the overwhelming evidence in favor that it "should" work in theory, plus the huge amount of documented proof and testimony behind it... it's just not pseudoscience to me anymore. Royal Rife if you do some real research on the guy was really something else, his reputation as a researcher, inventor, and all round boundary pusher was pretty amazing. His Rife machine was pretty genius but I'm just as in awe of his Microscopes...

I don't see why something as "shocking" as that could be so unbelievable, we see worse crimes playing out in front of us everyday by our own Government, Big Pharma, Organized Religion, etc.

What info are you reading to come to these conclusions dude? If you can post anything somewhat credible I will look into rife open mindly. Curezone posts and links such as the one jdp sent are incredibly amateurish.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

I'll get some links in a minute but one of the biggest things that drives home how a frequency can affect an organism is when in the seventies it was discovered that a tiny frequency applied can totally and completely put a person out. Through brain wave monitoring and the application of various stimulus it was concluded that it would be the anesthesia of the future as it could be turned on and off almost instantly, but then all the anesthesiologists would be out of a job and it never happened.

For more on how frequency's can affect biological matter, just google electromagnetic fields and how they can affect health.
As for how they can be used for good, check out this site and scan through the articles.

http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/search?updated-min=2002-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2003-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=50

Beyond that there's plenty of stuff from jdp on this site and everywhere around the internet confirming frequency's and electricity's effect on matter... considering how tiny the currents that are used to signal cellular dedifferentiation, are nothing surprises me anymore.

I'm not sure I need to post some sort of clinical trial to prove that all matter resonates at a specific oscilation / frequency, just like I don't have to post that it happens to rain sometimes.

If you go to the middle of this page and watch the documentary it'll show rife in a less intimating and more human manner, as a researcher and inventor, just as he was.
http://www.rifevideos.com/

I'm sure jdp will post more as he has an abundantly greater understanding of this then I do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

abc, I'm not going to ask you to go out and buy the book but if you're actually interested in furthering your knowledge on this subject a great place to start is The Body Electric by Robert Becker, its an absolute perfect place to start when trying to grasp how frequency's and electricity affect the body and every process in nature.

I can find a pdf for you if you'd like, or if you're really interested perhaps send you my copy as I've read through it enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Buttttt.... beyond all that, lets stay on topic.

Infections and insulin resistance....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:01 am

Professor Noel Morgan from the Peninsula Medical School, said the results showed the underlying infection with enteroviruses were not “rare events“. Karen Addington, chief executive of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, who funded the research, said the findings were important as the incidence of type 1 diabetes is increasing every year and there is currently no way to prevent it, which of course is not true. What she meant was that allopathic medicine has no clue how to prevent or treat type one diabetes.

A person with Type 1 diabetes may be offered some hope when they
learn that some researchers were able to halt the onset of Type 1 diabetes
by using an antifungal drug within four months of the onset of the disease.
Doug Kaufman

On March 4, 2004 Fortune Magazine wrote, “$200 Billion dollars spent on cancer and they have done nothing. Billions more on diabetes – what is going on?” The field of infectious disease does not consider cancer or diabetes to be in part or in full infectious diseases though main stream oncology admits that infections are a cause of up to 40 percent of cancer. Now we find that enteroviruses have been found in pancreatic tissue from 60% of children with type 1 diabetes, but not in children without the disease.4 UK researchers have also found that 40% of adults with type 2 diabetes had signs of the infection in insulin-producing cells.

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 am

Going on vacation for the new year, will print out and read some of that blog thx.

action<reaction wrote:
Professor Noel Morgan from the Peninsula Medical School, said the results showed the underlying infection with enteroviruses were not “rare events“. Karen Addington, chief executive of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, who funded the research, said the findings were important as the incidence of type 1 diabetes is increasing every year and there is currently no way to prevent it, which of course is not true. What she meant was that allopathic medicine has no clue how to prevent or treat type one diabetes.

A person with Type 1 diabetes may be offered some hope when they
learn that some researchers were able to halt the onset of Type 1 diabetes
by using an antifungal drug within four months of the onset of the disease.
Doug Kaufman

On March 4, 2004 Fortune Magazine wrote, “$200 Billion dollars spent on cancer and they have done nothing. Billions more on diabetes – what is going on?” The field of infectious disease does not consider cancer or diabetes to be in part or in full infectious diseases though main stream oncology admits that infections are a cause of up to 40 percent of cancer. Now we find that enteroviruses have been found in pancreatic tissue from 60% of children with type 1 diabetes, but not in children without the disease.4 UK researchers have also found that 40% of adults with type 2 diabetes had signs of the infection in insulin-producing cells.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:51 am

Going on vacation for the new year, will print out and read some of that blog thx.

No sweat man!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Collapse Box
Abstract

Purpose of review: The inflammatory response is essential in the response to pathogens. TNF-α, IL-1 and IL-6 are key mediators of the response. They initiate metabolic changes to provide nutrients for the immune system, from host tissues. These changes include hyperlipidemia and increased gluconeogenesis. Insulin resistance and disordering of lipid metabolism occur in obesity, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis. This review examines recent research that links inflammation to insulin insensitivity.

Recent findings: Population studies show a strong association between indices of inflammation, and abnormal lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, obesity and atherosclerosis. TNF-α is produced, by cells of the immune system and by adipocytes. It may provide the link between inflammation and insulin sensitivity. TNF-α results in insulin insensitivity, indirectly by stimulating stress hormone production and directly by sustained induction of SOCS-3 which decreases insulin-induced insulin receptor substrate 1 (IRS1) tyrosine phosphorylation and its association with the p85, regulatory subunit of phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase; and by negative regulation of PPAR gamma. Adipose tissue produces both TNF-α and leptin. Production of the latter relates positively to adipose tissue mass and through its actions on immune function exerts a pro-inflammatory influence.

Summary: Recent studies on diseases which involve insulin insensitivity (e.g. obesity, type 2 diabetes and atherosclerosis) also show increased cytokine production and markers of inflammation. Evidence at present favours chronic inflammation as a trigger for chronic insulin insensitivity, rather than the reverse situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next