Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution? The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair.

+7
CausticSymmetry
hapyman
Hairbeback
Yanks
FATE
RobHealthMan
11 posters

Go down

Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. Empty Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution? The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair.

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 pm

interesting read:

The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair.
By William Wong ND, PhD, Member World Sports Medicine Hall of Fame

A pot bellied, thin armed balding man with a slight erectile dysfunction looks to his wife proudly and proclaims “My doctor says I’m losing my hair because I have too much testosterone.” Ah, pride cometh before the fall! Look at your usual specimen of balding male; honestly does the average balding male look like he has too much testosterone floating 'round his body? Does he have: Good musculature, tight waist, great sexual function, consistently good erection size, good moods, no depression, great mental drive? Vin Diesel might still have all or most of these attributes but he would be one of the few balding men I can think of that does. In most guys loosing hair comes along with an increase in the hormone Di Hydro Testosterone, the swollen prostate, prostate cancer and hair loss hormone. And, sorry to tell you guys, DHT is not really testosterone despite its name and being classified as an androgen (male hormone)! In vivo (in live people not in a test tube or on paper), DHT is mostly made from estrogen. And, estrogen levels in the body have to increase before DHT levels get critical enough to cost you your hair. It is estrogen that causes muscle loss, fat gain, cranky moods, depression, swollen prostates and lack of mental drive.

The University of Iowa did a study some years back where they injected a group of 18 to 20 year olds with 600 times more testosterone than they already had! (1). (It’s a wonder these guys didn’t impregnate every gal in Iowa and both the Dakotas)! During the entire duration of the fairly long study, a control group of men aged 50+ was monitored for the same things the young men were being monitored for: Total and Free Testosterone level, Estrogen level, DHT levels and other pertinent things. The control group received no hormones or medications during the study period.

During the time of having super high T levels the young men had low DHT levels! Their DHT levels remained consistent and did not elevate. AND their estrogen levels remained low as well. This came as a surprise, because the prevailing thought among MD endocrinologists (who really don’t know much about hormones) was that as T levels rose so would DHT levels and that T would convert to E and increase estrogen levels. That flatly did not happen. What also did not happen were any increases in prostate size, testicular or prostate cancer or the onset of any other malignant disease.

Meanwhile back in the old guys control group; during the entire time of the study their T levels were constantly decreasing, their estrogen levels were constantly elevating and with the increase in estrogen was an increase in DHT. With the increase in both E and DHT there was in increase in prostate swelling and dysfunction and I believe there were one or two cases of prostate cancer developed in this control group during their time under study.

This was a landmark work and you don’t have to be Einstein to figure out what the study is saying. Normally from the age of 35 on, a mans testosterone level begins to decline. Making that worse is a new study finding which showed that men these days of any age are making 20% less testosterone than men of the same age were making just a short 20 years ago! Aside from the cost to sexual function, fertility, great moods, mental drive, zest for life, bone density and muscularity this means that the X’er generation will go into Andropause earlier than the Boomers did! 35 to 40 instead of 40 to 45. What is Andropause? It’s death! The death of your time as a fully functional, strong and fully able sexual guy! After andropause if you work hard as hell at anti-aging programs and exercise you’ll be able to retain most of your former function - if you work at it. If not, the decline in all the above mentioned benefits will set in at a speed between gradual, (as is had in some men) to sudden (as happens in others). And by 45 to 50 the decrease in ability and function will be so deep and noticeable as to be life changing in a very negative way. But back to hair loss.

If DHT creates hair loss, how can you keep from making DHT, how can you increase your testosterone levels and how can you keep your estrogen levels low?

1) Let’s start with controlling estrogen.

By 35 we are making a good bit of it. By 40 to 45 we have a higher estrogen level than our wives do! Now some of the estrogen is made and some of the estrogen is acquired. First let’s talk about avoiding estrogen exposure.

We are bathed in a sea of estrogen daily. Environmental estrogen's are called xeno estrogen's and they come from: exposure to pesticides, organo phosphate fertilizers, petro chemical fumes, the esters of plastic containers, but by far the worst sources of estrogen exposure is soy and flax. Soy is everywhere, not only in soy milk, miso and tofu but since it is a cheep form of protein, soy is also found in most all prepared foods. Read the label of everything from bread to frozen meat patties. You’ll find soy. Each glass of soy milk contains the equivalent of 3 to 5 low estrin birth control pills worth of estrogen per glass (it’s in the isoflavones). In soy formula given babies the ratio is worse, there it is 5 to 8 birth control pills worth per every 8 ounces of soy formula. No wonder some girls hit menstruation at 6 or 8 and some boys grow up not knowing they are boys! But for more on that read my article “Soy The Poison Seed".

The flax oil we have been told is so good for our hearts is likely killing our testicles! The lignans of flax have the same estrogenic effect as the isoflavones of soy. So if you treasure your manhood stop eating soy both non fermented and fermented, and switch from flax oil to olive oil and cod liver oil for your lipid nutrients.

Next to control your own E production we can use a product called Myomin. The Chinese herbal blend Myomin is: 1) an aromatase inhibitor, something that will prevent your own testosterone from converting into estradiol and estrone (the two worst forms of human estrogen) and 2) an estrogen blocker filling up the E receptors and not allowing the E to have a physiological action while at the same time helping to get rid of the E through metabolization by the liver.

2) Now to give our bodies what it needs to make more T.

Forget all the stuff you’ve heard about the various T precursors. The best way to increase your own Testosterone production and also to increase your Progesterone level (which is also an aromatase inhibitor - preventing T from converting into E) while at the same time blocking the action of Estrogen through a natural E blocker known as Di Indole Methane (DIM) is by eating maca powder. But here is where I have to issue a consumer warning: The maca extracts, regardless of how concentrated they claim to be do not perform all of the above functions as well as the plain old maca powder the folks in Peru, Ecuador and Brazil have used as a fertility enhancer and aphrodisiac for centuries! At about 20 to 30 dollars a pound, Maca powder is cheap and a pound will last for between 2 to 4 weeks depending on your daily intake. you’ll spend 20 to 30 bucks on 60 capsules of a maca extract that won’t work, and won’t have more than 3 tablespoons of the powder in the whole bottle. Buying anything less than the powder is a waste and worse it won’t work! Use 3 to 6 teaspoons of the maca powder a day. It tastes toasted, sorta like butterscotch (in my opinion) so you can simply pop a teaspoon in your mouth and chase it down with water.

Then we have to take something to stimulate the body into taking those precursor sterols in the maca and actually turning them into testosterone and progesterone. Here is where the herbal formula created by an herbal genius comes into play: Enkindle. One to Two caplets a day does the trick.

3) Last let's fight hair loss from the outside.

Look for a hair product called Polysorbate 80. This form of oil will neutralize DHT in the scalp and help cut back on hair loss as well.

You may ask “Why go through all the trouble of taking the maca, eating the Enkindle and using the Polysorbate when I can take a little pill my doc can prescribe to prevent hair loss? The reasons are many but the primary ones are that: that pill kills your sexual function, can cause mutations in any babies you may happen to make while on the pill if you get to keep your sexual function, does not address your making estrogen, does nothing to improve your testosterone level and in short does nothing to make you healthier or feel younger!

I won’t guarantee your hair will return but we can sure cut back on the speed with which you are losing your hair and the reason why you are losing it. Doing that will also make you more of the man you were, in more ways than one!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. Empty Re: Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution? The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair.

Post  FATE Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Good post!
Flax seeds are bad!? I eat 100g a day!

If taking a good dose of Myomin do you think it would counteract the estrogen so I can still carry on obtaining the good stuff from flax seeds?
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution?  The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair. Empty Re: Maca polysorbate 80 myomin: hair loss solution? The Real Reason Why Men Lose Their Hair.

Post  Yanks Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 pm

I think I may have read this a few years ago. It's interesting though and I'm glad you brought it back around! Inspiring me to get back on maca as I've fallen off the past couple months. I don't know anything about Enkindle or Myomin. I may look into trying them out.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 am

I also put flax seeds in my juices....errrrrrr

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:30 am

Very interesting. In the past, I have supplemented with DIM, but discontinued due to sides. Never tried Maca. I have also been using Mucuna Pruriens for ages.

Enkindle ingredients (690mg):
Mucuna Pruriens seeds extract
Catauba bark extract
Cnidium Monnieri seeds extract
Pancreatin

Myomin ingredients
200 mg - Smilax glabra Roxb.
200 mg - Curcuma zedoria
200 mg - Cyperus rotundus
200 mg - Aralia Dasyphylla Mig.

Polysorbate 80 is olive oil extract, inexpensive and easily obtainable.

I might just order the powders separately and give it a whirl.

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 am

Yeah those supps look a bit pricey. I have taken maca with some positive results health wise but never mucuna priens. Interesting that I found out that maca had two naturally occurring forms of DMT.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Hairbeback wrote:I also put flax seeds in my juices....errrrrrr
Same here???

Can anyone give some advice on whether flax seeds can really have a negative impact on hair loss?
CS?
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 am

If you are worried about flax you can always replace them with chia or pumpkin seeds. Maybe hemp seeds too.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 am

hapyman wrote:Yeah those supps look a bit pricey. I have taken maca with some positive results health wise but never mucuna priens. Interesting that I found out that maca had two naturally occurring forms of DMT.

Thats quite crazy! Indigesting Maca along with a MAO-inhibitor may bring on a trip then in the right dosage???
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 am

I am not sure what the concentrations are but there are several recipes online that show how to separate/concentrate it from living matter. In fact all (most?) living matter has minute traces of DMT in it, even regular old grass. Some plant species carry more than others though, which is why they were chosen by shamans and others to be the main ingredient of their brews. I am sure you could probably use maca as a source for ayahuasca or some other.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 am

hapyman wrote:I am not sure what the concentrations are but there are several recipes online that show how to separate/concentrate it from living matter. In fact all (most?) living matter has minute traces of DMT in it, even regular old grass. Some plant species carry more than others though, which is why they were chosen by shamans and others to be the main ingredient of their brews. I am sure you could probably use maca as a source for ayahuasca or some other.

Dude, if your intrested in DMT check out The.Spirit.Molecule.

One of the most simplist molecule structures, but one of the most powerfulest visionarys in the world!
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah its a good book, I read it before. Very interesting stuff. I think that one has to be careful with things such as this. Mainly those who venture into spiritual realms they are not ready to experience. It can be pretty serious if you haven't prepared yourself for such a trip. As always setting and place are important as well when you undergo something like this. It is really interesting how the molecule DMT is so similar to melatonin, LSD, Ecstasy, and Psylocibin (shrooms). Each one is just slightly different that the other. I would eventually be interested in trying DMT but I wouldn't touch the stuff right now.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

FATE? wrote:
Hairbeback wrote:I also put flax seeds in my juices....errrrrrr
Same here???

Can anyone give some advice on whether flax seeds can really have a negative impact on hair loss?
CS?

Flax, soy and other phytoestrogens are not negative for hair. There are many old books with this premise and it is a false theory. Phytoestrogens are very weak estrogen mimics and help displace the negative, xenoestrogens.

Granted, that soy does have a temporary thyroid inhibition, but even that is not a constant. Providing enough iodine will resolve most concerns in that department.

I had used very large doses for flaxseed hull lignans and spruce lignans for a considerable period. These actually improve blood sugar function.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:29 am

I started taking flax lignans and it aggravated some very mild gyno I had, as soon as I stopped taking flax so did the problems

I'm guessing with phytoestrogens there's a point where in the right amounts they are anti-estrogenic, but too much tips the scales and makes them estrogenic. And obviously the right amount varies from person to person. But seems I'm very sensitive to even mild phytoestrogens - I've had the same problems with resvertrol, green tea supplements and similar stuff.

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 am

Columbo wrote:I started taking flax lignans and it aggravated some very mild gyno I had, as soon as I stopped taking flax so did the problems

I'm guessing with phytoestrogens there's a point where in the right amounts they are anti-estrogenic, but too much tips the scales and makes them estrogenic. And obviously the right amount varies from person to person. But seems I'm very sensitive to even mild phytoestrogens - I've had the same problems with resvertrol, green tea supplements and similar stuff.

Do you take any iodine?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:08 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Do you take any iodine?

Just started on the iodine last month

Hopefully it will reduce my sensitivity to phytoestrogens.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:26 pm

My understanding is that Flax Oil is no good, but finely ground up flax seeds are best. I think the Oil may be due to rancidity, and the reason that you want them finely ground up, is for digestive reasons.

Ironically, I just purchased a package of Bob's Red Mill Organic Ground Flax Seed today. For just 2 bucks, couldn't go wrong! Another addition to the daily smoothie. These things are taking longer and longer to make...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

nidhogge wrote:My understanding is that Flax Oil is no good, but finely ground up flax seeds are best. I think the Oil may be due to rancidity, and the reason that you want them finely ground up, is for digestive reasons.

Ironically, I just purchased a package of Bob's Red Mill Organic Ground Flax Seed today. For just 2 bucks, couldn't go wrong! Another addition to the daily smoothie. These things are taking longer and longer to make...

The omega-3 fatty acids would be more susceptible to damage when the flax seed is ground.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  follijinxed Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:07 pm

In relation to the OP, that is from this podcast:

http://www.naturalhealthpodcasts.com/PodCasts/hair_loss.mp3

I've used Dr. Wong's systemic enzymes before to get rid of scar tissue and it actually worked. He also is very good at responding to emails.

He now has a concentrated Maca supplement so I just bought a 3 month supply of to see how it works.

Here's the link in case anyone is interested:

https://drwongsessentials.com/andeanessence-maxx-boost-energy-and-immunity/

follijinxed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down