Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Pueraria Mirifica EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Pueraria Mirifica EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Pueraria Mirifica EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pueraria Mirifica

+50
RobHealthMan
hopeful19
DesperateIntellect
JJB9050
blackjack
fumanchu
DM5
baroudeur
tommmash
tooyoung
hopeful
Jen
luky
huli
Swimmy
julien 1200
Crusher
jimmyw
Silverlin
norwood3.5
wflynn
m1234
lund
Prague
youngbalder
randle20
hairforever
ganny
scottyc33
zeus
Misirlou
Dr.Tapio
edci
edony
slowbutspeeding
lunda
epdaman
GoodThings
Gibson
j87x
Joejoebaggins
johnt
halfempty
Paradox
sissi
Amaranthaceae
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
gioc
54 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pueraria Mirifica Empty Pueraria Mirifica

Post  gioc Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:18 pm

What would be an appropriate take of PM (solgar brand) ? 1 or 2 tab a day ? Can it be combined with Maca ?
Thank you

gioc

Back to top Go down

Pueraria Mirifica Empty Re: Pueraria Mirifica

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Yes, absolutely. Solgar (PM Phytogen) is standardized so it definitely has the active ingredient in there.

Nidhogge mentioned another kind from ebay, which is another option.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 am

I personally recommend the Ebay one. I took Solgar for a month, didn't notice a difference either way if it was helping. The quantities of PM in it are small, and it's loaded with other ingredients as well. The stuff found on ebay is pure and the sole ingredient, and also is 500mg per tab! It's also a shitton cheaper and will last you far longer (I bought 3 bottles, they also give you a PM oil complimentary that you can give to a chick to put on her breasts to firm them up over the course of a few months!

The perfect way to say "I love you(r small breasts)!" Embarassed

With Ainterol (the brand sold on Ebay), as a guy, do the following:

- One tab every other day for 2 weeks
- Two tabs every other day (morning/night) 4-6 weeks
- Two tabs a day from there on out

It's an adaptogen for hormones so best to let your body ease into it. You can continue usage indefinitely. This along with 7HMR Lignans ought to balance out your hormones quite well. Also, Ainterol's customer support system is fantastic, and the source is straight from Thailand which is perfect (Thai Kudzu Root is what we're after here).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:25 am

And yes, feel free to combine with Maca. You may need a few grams of Maca a day to note a difference though...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Pueraria Mirifica Empty Pueraria Mirifica Results so far

Post  2560 Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:17 pm

HI nidhogge. You are using PM 500mgx2 what are your results so far?? Or what has Anteriol said how long it should take to see results ? Just wondering ~ I was thinking of ordering some. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:20 am

While it's hard for me to say if its the PM exactly due to being on the regime for months and laser helmet and my Elsom Topical, I will say that my hairloss is virtually non-existent. I lose less than 50 hairs a day, and my hairs are getting darker. I've never been more optimistic. For hormonal control, I say fuck Propecia, and get on the PM and 7HMR Lignans. If older, add in some DHEA and Bio-DIM as well under IH's recommendation.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Pueraria Mirifica Empty PM - nidhogge

Post  2560 Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 am

nidhogge wrote:While it's hard for me to say if its the PM exactly due to being on the regime for months and laser helmet and my Elsom Topical, I will say that my hairloss is virtually non-existent. I lose less than 50 hairs a day, and my hairs are getting darker. I've never been more optimistic. For hormonal control, I say fuck Propecia, and get on the PM and 7HMR Lignans. If older, add in some DHEA and Bio-DIM as well under IH's recommendation.

Thanks for your feedback nidhogge. I will interested in your progress. I have been using Solgars PM 2x day for about a month. Nothing to say so far other than I have lost some weight around the middle, almost a leaning out effect. Maybe I run high estradiol and this is displacing it (balancing it downward if you will). I have read your comments about Ainterols dosing suggestions and wonder why so much is required per day. I do the 7hmr and recently added BioDim 2x100mg per day. The DHEA I have been afraid off although my DHEAS is a little lower than it should be. Maybe try IH's 5mg dosing suggestion. and yes I am on the older side, a very active 57 and estradiol has become an issue methinks with some temporal hair issues.

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 am

Well, Solgar is just your run-of-the-mill generic supplement company. They carry a lot of different products, but Ainterol is specialized in specifically Pueraria Mirifica and it's "brother-plant," Butea Superba. They're also based in Thailand, the heartland of Pueraria Mirifica. You'd understand if you corresponded with their customer service--they really know their stuff.

Having taken Solgar's PM for a month and this product for at least a month, I can safely say that not only is this a far better investment (much cheaper), but the results are more noticeable IMO.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Pueraria Mirifica Empty PM - nidhogge

Post  2560 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 am

NID, this is true, Solgars is just a supplement company and anyway Solgars PM seems to be more oriented towards reducing menopause symptoms, not sufficient for our needs. I will order some from Ainterol (500mg). I was worried that the 2x500mg dosing would be lead to some type systemic imbalance and cause more hair issues, in a certain sense its hard to believe that PM works so well as an adaptogen. I guess we all a little skeptical with all the things we tried that dont pan-out. So I will give it a try. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Ya dude, but remember the dosage instructions for the product:

- One tab every other day for 2 weeks
- Two tabs every other day for 4-6 weeks
- Two tabs every day

Good luck man.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Gioc and 2560, did you start with the ainterol Pueraria mirifica, and if so what is your impression so far?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:53 pm

nidhogge wrote:While it's hard for me to say if its the PM exactly due to being on the regime for months and laser helmet and my Elsom Topical, I will say that my hairloss is virtually non-existent. I lose less than 50 hairs a day, and my hairs are getting darker. I've never been more optimistic. For hormonal control, I say fuck Propecia, and get on the PM and 7HMR Lignans. If older, add in some DHEA and Bio-DIM as well under IH's recommendation.

Nidhogge,what´s that ELSOM TOPICAL???
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  gioc Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 am

I have been using the Aiterol brand for a few weeks and my daily dose is now two tabs (morning and night). I am also follwing IH's regimen with the exception of 7HMR but Maca instead. Substantial effects as I am noticing temple and front line regrowth. More importantly the hair looks healthier and texture became coarse and dense (also noticed by hairdresser). I don't know if this is a drawback yet but I am also experiencing very mild nipple sensitivity with the nipples being firmer slightly erected. That could be a normal effect of PM or signs of over dose leading to gyno ? I will also be interested in others' experience.

gioc

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 am

Sounds like super good results.

I am going to try ainterols Mirifica as well.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:58 am

gioc--

Great to hear your results. I haven't experienced the nipple firmness and I AM sensitive to gyno (have had it a few times fortunately has gone away each time). Does it hurt to the touch? Also, did you follow the protocol I gave you? That was recommended by Dr. Tapio of Ainterol for men. If you moved to two tabs a day a bit quick, then your body could be a bit overloaded for the time being.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:29 pm

Nidhogge pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee what´s the ELSOM TOPICAL???I want to know... geek
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:43 am

Sissi--

You should focus more on a laser helmet! But, I'll tell you even though I basically stopped using mine (laser is good enough).

Oh, as an aside, if you type in "Elsom Formulator" on Google, my post on me recommending them on Regrowth.com is the first result! LOL.

http://www.the-formulator.com/skincare/index.php

You get to create your own custom topical, Sissi. I chose:

- Resveratrol
- Turmeric
- Sophora Flavescens
- Adenosine
- Rooibos
- Tea Tree Oil
- KGF

The KGF made it quite expensive, though they gave me a free liposomal Vitamin C creme and an extra bottle of my concoction which made it a very good deal.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sissi Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:05 am

Oh ,it was you who made it!!!Amazing!!Americans are really pioneers in everything cheers
But ,what about the laser...I would like so much to have one,but how can I order it for Europe??From where??
It can´t be too big silent

nidhogge wrote:Sissi--

You should focus more on a laser helmet! But, I'll tell you even though I basically stopped using mine (laser is good enough).

Oh, as an aside, if you type in "Elsom Formulator" on Google, my post on me recommending them on Regrowth.com is the first result! LOL.

http://www.the-formulator.com/skincare/index.php

You get to create your own custom topical, Sissi. I chose:

- Resveratrol
- Turmeric
- Sophora Flavescens
- Adenosine
- Rooibos
- Tea Tree Oil
- KGF

The KGF made it quite expensive, though they gave me a free liposomal Vitamin C creme and an extra bottle of my concoction which made it a very good deal.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 am

Would PM be good to take while on Dutasteride to help get rid of excess estrogen conversion via aromatase, due to the fact that one's Test is not going the other major route- i.e. 5AR---> DHT? Or does the body already compensate for that via feedback loops; and would I be fluctuating my hormones too much, given that I take the Dutasteride intermittently- not everyday?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 am

Sissi--

You can order a helmet through me! I work with all sorts of people around the world. Smile

E-mail me at nidhogge(at)hotmail(dot)com for more info. on this.

JH--

I consider PM to be more of a replacement for Dutasteride than anything!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 am

Sissi--

One more thing, I didn't create my Elsom topical, they just allow you to pick what you want to be in it. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 am

JHarsh80 - I second Nidhogge, PM would probably help balance things out. Remember that Dutasteride stays in the serum for about 5-weeks.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 am

So if I continue on Dutasteride then it wouldn't be a good idea to take both, correct?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 am

nidhogge wrote:Sissi--

You can order a helmet through me! I work with all sorts of people around the world. Smile

Nid, this is for you man! I figure OMG can edit some laser helmets on these guys...what do you think? Very Happy
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=5&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DATkVH5vYAYc&ei=TwCmSOqaMKC6tQPRwNWgCw&usg=AFQjCNFoUd6rlpp9P9BgGHkwF6d80UzXVw&sig2=W7LZrK-MmDHp5yy9r4v3NA

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 am

"I've been around the world and I, I, I, I,... I've been laser maken.... and I don't when, I don't know why, your scalp smells like bacon..."

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next