Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Opinion on best anti fungal for candida EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Opinion on best anti fungal for candida

+7
NrwgnKID
edony
thissucks
sublime9
LittleFighter
CausticSymmetry
Prague
11 posters

Go down

Opinion on best anti fungal for candida Empty Opinion on best anti fungal for candida

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 pm

GSE, iodine.....etc?

Which one gets your vote?

Back to top Go down

Opinion on best anti fungal for candida Empty Re: Opinion on best anti fungal for candida

Post  Prague Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 am

iodine, sea salt, molybdenum, boron, manganese, clay, baking soda, magnesium

Prague

Back to top Go down

Opinion on best anti fungal for candida Empty Re: Opinion on best anti fungal for candida

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:41 am

A high quality probiotic.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Oregano oil, iodine and good strains of probiotics.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 pm

You're looking at two phases here, one to kill candida and one to replenish the good flora. The triple treasures along with Pau d'arco tea for a month and then add oregano oil and Reishi mushroom during month two along with everything else. Take a good probiotic at night and in the morning during the entire time.

The most important piece is to stop eating sugar foods. If you do not make this change for the whole two months then you most likely wasted your money.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 pm

sublime9 wrote:You're looking at two phases here, one to kill candida and one to replenish the good flora. The triple treasures along with Pau d'arco tea for a month and then add oregano oil and Reishi mushroom during month two along with everything else. Take a good probiotic at night and in the morning during the entire time.

The most important piece is to stop eating sugar foods. If you do not make this change for the whole two months then you most likely wasted your money.

sublime9 - I totally agree with you man.

After so many years, I have found that if you don't remove the source of the problem (sugar, candida, toxins, etc) it might be impossible to heal completly (at least in the case of various conditions). This is often hard to accept or understand for many people.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 am

Couldn't agree more

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 am

I order from Swanson and they don't have the Jarrow, would this NOW foods probiotic (50 billion organisms) be a good alternative?

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/NWF344/ItemDetail?n=0

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

LittleFighter wrote:
sublime9 wrote:You're looking at two phases here, one to kill candida and one to replenish the good flora. The triple treasures along with Pau d'arco tea for a month and then add oregano oil and Reishi mushroom during month two along with everything else. Take a good probiotic at night and in the morning during the entire time.

sublime9 - I totally agree with you man.

After so many years, I have found that if you don't remove the source of the problem (sugar, candida, toxins, etc) it might be impossible to heal completly (at least in the case of various conditions). This is often hard to accept or understand for many people.

fighting candida was a major health problem for me, it always came back - things like oregano, GSE, probiotics can bring temporary relief but do not cure - you can rid of it very easily btw - two ways - salinity, alkalinity

it's very simple actually - if you mix sea salt with sodium borate and you drink it you get rid of and it won't come back

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 am

Prague,

plain supermarket over the counter sea salt would be good or one bought from a health food store i.e. himalayan,celtic etc?

What are you using for sodium borate? boric acid ?
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 am

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

I heard about this company at a health conference called custom probiotics (www.customprobiotics.com). This stuff is really, really potent. I like to feel the effects of some of my supplements to really gauge the potential. So about 6-8 Ohira caps and I can "feel" the probiotics. I only need about 4-6 of the custom brand and the effect is a bit more. It's a "I feel awesome and am at ease with everything" sort of feeling. I get the same thing from eating half a bottle of sauerkraut with a custom probiotic capsule dumped on top of it after fasting for the good part of the morning.

It has been a realization these past couple months what my body wants to feel really great with boundless energy. Apparently for me it’s probiotcs. Normally I feel great and have a lot of energy but come Thursday and Friday I sort of feel worn out from work. Probiotics seemed to have changed that for me.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 am

How long do a candida "die off" last usually last ? Its now been almost 2 and half months since I radically changed my diet to no gluten/wheat/starches/sugars/beer&alcohol. But still, whenever I take my probiotics in the morning, I have to go the toilet 3 times before lunchtime.. is this normal guys ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  hair grower Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 am

Prague wrote:iodine, sea salt, molybdenum, boron, manganese, clay, baking soda, magnesium

Prague - what's your preferred version of boron, borax or the Catalyons boron? Maybe borax is more effective as an anti fungal? And would you care to elaborate a little on how you used the baking soda?

hair grower

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm

NrwgnKID wrote:How long do a candida "die off" last usually last ? Its now been almost 2 and half months since I radically changed my diet to no gluten/wheat/starches/sugars/beer&alcohol. But still, whenever I take my probiotics in the morning, I have to go the toilet 3 times before lunchtime.. is this normal guys ?

No it is not normal. You should only be making that trip 2-3 times a day. Anything special in the aftermath of these trips? (ie: undigested food, foul smell, etc)

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 pm

thanks for reply.
Damn.. yeah, bad smell, sometimes undigested food, loose stool, yes. My probiotics contains: Lactobacillus(acidophulus, casei, rhamnosus), Bifidobacterium(animalis, lactis, longum), Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis, Leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides.

My guesses is these probiotics is pretty good right ?

The thing is, the days im off probiotics, my stool is perfect, no smell, nice color, texture, everything, and I go the toilet about 3 times those days.

Is it at possiblity I have reached a saturation point or something ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  hair grower Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 am

hair grower wrote:
Prague wrote:iodine, sea salt, molybdenum, boron, manganese, clay, baking soda, magnesium

Prague - what's your preferred version of boron, borax or the Catalyons boron? Maybe borax is more effective as an anti fungal? And would you care to elaborate a little on how you used the baking soda?

Bumping this for Prague.

hair grower

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am

Kid and others - Speaking about stools. I assume that having a no carb diet ( or very restricted one), lot's of fats, veggies, protein lead to a more loose stool profil, no ?
Perhaps that is more about your nutrients than the probiotics.

fiber is kind of tricky because it can either cause constipation or diarrhea, depending of individual or categorie of things eaten.

I remember someone mentionned that a loose stool like cows could have, is a good stool for man. I don't agree with that , simply my instinct man...

I'm pretty in the same boat as you, as for month i experience kind of frequent loose stools.
I did not have the nerve to find the culprit or source. i must, should.

I reengaged jarrow soon, and i nevcer been really good on that probiotic, don't know why.
but nothing sure so don't take this as a good feedback on that one.
Anyway, my goal is to stick with fruit kefir.

A thing that is sure for me, is that a regimen like nuts, fats ( 3,6 9 in proper ratio) , saturated like coconut/butter raw, protein, veggies, fruits that could be called by certain as perfect makes my stool loose. probiotics apart.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  lukso Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 pm

europe and others:
Have you experienced or heard about diarrhea from milk kefir?
I eat a lot of meat, fat and veggies, with which i dont have any problem. But when i take one glass of my homemmade raw milk kefir in the morning on an empty stomach then i have a loose stool the same day in the evening. I take dophillus probiotics and tolerate raw milk by itself without problems..

lukso

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 am

Bump for Candida.

I'm getting really interested in Candida overgrowth, moreso what it means if you have it, and it's role in food intolerances, leaky gut, etc.

As soon as I cut out sugars, boom, no more inflammation in my scalp.

Now, we know that sugars feed candida, and candida is an issue of alkilinity, and as prague has pointed out blood acidity is an issue of electron depletion (and in the beginning of the thread, which elements could help you there). I'm reading on CureZone about people who are sure that Candida caused their hairloss, would love more debate on this.

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

Byron Richards makes a great argument for monolaurin and colostrum to "talk" candida back into it's nonfungal form. The best source that I know of for monolaurin is Lauricidin.

http://www.wellnessresources.com/health_classes/candida_class.php
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down