Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise...

3 posters

Go down

Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... Empty Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise...

Post  nidhogge Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

(NaturalNews) It's being called the largest research fraud in medical history. Dr. Scott Reuben, a former member of Pfizer's speakers' bureau, has agreed to plead guilty to faking dozens of research studies that were published in medical journals.

Now being reported across the mainstream media is the fact that Dr. Reuben accepted a $75,000 grant from Pfizer to study Celebrex in 2005. His research, which was published in a medical journal, has since been quoted by hundreds of other doctors and researchers as "proof" that Celebrex helped reduce pain during post-surgical recovery. There's only one problem with all this: No patients were ever enrolled in the study!

Dr. Scott Reuben, it turns out, faked the entire study and got it published anyway.

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/028194_Scott_Reuben_research_fraud.html

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... Empty Re: Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise...

Post  NrwgnKID Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Do you think this could relate to any proscar/propecia studies published nidhogge.. or minox for that matter ?

I am wondering... is there any kind of regulations or anything that make sure that whatever results that come of such a studie published by a company producing the specific health care og medical products is actually the true results by the study ? I mean, how do we now that merck has not fixed whatever the results were ?

Over at regrowth now, which I occacianally visit, a lot of what is talked about is finasteride, dht and minoxidil.. this is the mpb talk of 6 years ago.. The big three has a ball-grip on mpb sufferers.

Jdp talked about you making a chart of everything involved in mpb CS, man, would I care for such a heplful device.. it would be legendary CS Smile It would certainly help a lot of people out there, me involved.... damn do I wish I never jumped onto the minox train... minox is poison, for health and for hair... I published a study once that proved high dose minox inhibited hairgrowth.. I know jdp has it somewhere Wink

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise... Empty Re: Big Pharma fakes studies -- Big Surprise...

Post  NrwgnKID Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks for the link jdp ! That explains some of the shit that goes on..

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down