Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone?

+2
hapyman
Paradox
6 posters

Go down

supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? Empty supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone?

Post  Paradox Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 am

Hey guys,

I am looking for opinions on the effectiveness of different herbs or single ingredient supplements, as well as formulated products you may know of for increasing test and lowering estrogen simultaneously.

I really want to feel the difference as opposed to what looks good on paper. I want this estrogen lowered asap- No more hyper-emotional sensitivity, and test raised- dramatic increase in libido and well being.

there seems to be so many herbs and extracts that it makes it a crap shoot to try and guess which one is going to work well. For instance....2 grams of maca a day does little for me, where others swear by it.

If I could find a formulated product that also inhibited aromatase that would be great. I'm worried about excess test going the aromatase route to E because the finasteride I am back on *SIGH* blocking the 5ar route.

Any good products would be appreciated. No prohormones please. Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? Empty Re: supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone?

Post  hapyman Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm

The combination of BioDIM, Maca, and ZMA seems to work well with me. My libido is pretty constant and feel great for workouts.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? Empty Re: supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone?

Post  Paradox Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks Happy,

Is the difference from what it used to be dramatic?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 am

http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 am

JHarsh80 wrote:Thanks Happy,

Is the difference from what it used to be dramatic?

I wouldn't say it is drastic but I feel balanced and healthy. I would say that I am not overly "sexed" but still have quite an appetite and going power. I am not sure, however, how all of this would react with fin. BioDIM is good though because it helps to get rid of the bad estrogens and can make the Test that you do have more pronounced.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 am

No prohormones please

What's wrong with using bio - testosterone?

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramjet Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:12 am

Blackjack- are you saying this ring works? Have you tried it?

Ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 am

Take a look at Resveratrol...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Little Fighter,

I've read someone else say that they think circumin and resveratrol have kept their estrogen in check. In fact it may have been you?

What is the hormonal mechanism there coming from an antioxidant? Is it improved insulin sensitivity= hormonal balance? I don't recall any reviews on iherb claiming anything libido or hormonally related.

Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

supplements that lower estrogen and raise testosterone? Empty natural testosterone

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 pm

have a look at this...

http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/natural-testosterone-supplements.html

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down