Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face

+6
commando
Amaranthaceae
Abhi
LittleFighter
CausticSymmetry
LabRat
10 posters

Go down

Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face Empty Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face

Post  LabRat Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 am

I am plagued with this problem where the slightest exertion in nearly any physical sense, is followed by a fountain of sweat. The sweat begins at the the hairline and forehead and just starts to roll down my face. The back and sides of my head and neck also perspire as well. It has caused me considerable grief and anxiety, not to mention the fact that I am made fun of constantly. I know that excessive sweating could be from a number of things but I would like to hear from anybody with knowledge or experience on the matter.

LabRat

Back to top Go down

Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face Empty Re: Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am

LabRat - Have you tried taking a 1,500 mg of sage per day? This is the only natural remedy I've heard about on the subject.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face Empty Re: Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face

Post  LittleFighter Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 am

LabRat wrote:I am plagued with this problem where the slightest exertion in nearly any physical sense, is followed by a fountain of sweat. The sweat begins at the the hairline and forehead and just starts to roll down my face. The back and sides of my head and neck also perspire as well. It has caused me considerable grief and anxiety, not to mention the fact that I am made fun of constantly. I know that excessive sweating could be from a number of things but I would like to hear from anybody with knowledge or experience on the matter.

Labrat, I tend to sweat very easly when exposed to minimal sources of heat. I don't like it... I'll be experimenting the for the time to come mostly with stuff related with IH regimen, I will let you know if I see any improvements.

Haven't researched much, but is there a link between excessive/easily sweating and androgens or any other hormone?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LabRat Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:LabRat - Have you tried taking a 1,500 mg of sage per day? This is the only natural remedy I've heard about on the subject.

I have not used anything as of yet...I was looking into Kava due to the fact that the excessive perspiration may be related to anxiety. I havn't heard anything about sage but I'll look into it. LittleFigher, I have been a IH regime and will tell you first hand that it will have no impact on excessive sweating.

LabRat

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm

LabRat wrote:I am plagued with this problem where the slightest exertion in nearly any physical sense, is followed by a fountain of sweat. The sweat begins at the the hairline and forehead and just starts to roll down my face. The back and sides of my head and neck also perspire as well. It has caused me considerable grief and anxiety, not to mention the fact that I am made fun of constantly. I know that excessive sweating could be from a number of things but I would like to hear from anybody with knowledge or experience on the matter.

OMG!!! I have exactly the same problem. EXACTLY!!!
Even I have heard that Sage could make a difference. But I also think it could be Magnesium deficiency. I don't take any supplemental Magnesium as of now. Also Sage contains Magnesium too. So there could be a relation there.
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 pm

I came across some information (no studies to back it up) that magnesium and b-vitamins will help.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 pm

There could be a reason why your body wants to sweat, fx. lack of physical activity.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  commando Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

I also suffer from this...

I have often wondered if it's dietary related...

Have you looked into Avert? Ill be purchasing some online from http://www.pharmacy.ca to take over summer...

From what i heard this does stop sweating, depending on your system you may need more or less but start with 1 mg, there are side effects too, make sure you research this stuff...

My plan is to take Sage (and possibly magnesium) daily over the summer months, limit sugar intake and then pop some avert on the days i really need it (functions, social situations)...

This should at least normalize the amount i sweat...

Hope this helps!

commando

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm

cpio wrote:There could be a reason why your body wants to sweat, fx. lack of physical activity.

The more I exercise the more I sweat. My estrogen also seems to be on the lower side. I have a hunch this combined with higher testosterone and lower magnesium is causing me to sweat a lot. The most I sweat is near my forehead but I also sweat a lot all over the body. A lot more than normal people.
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9DZvEgYcI&feature=related

Great performance. But look at the guy's forehead. Razz
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 am

commando wrote:I also suffer from this...

I have often wondered if it's dietary related...

Have you looked into Avert? Ill be purchasing some online from http://www.pharmacy.ca to take over summer...

From what i heard this does stop sweating, depending on your system you may need more or less but start with 1 mg, there are side effects too, make sure you research this stuff...

My plan is to take Sage (and possibly magnesium) daily over the summer months, limit sugar intake and then pop some avert on the days i really need it (functions, social situations)...

This should at least normalize the amount i sweat...

Hope this helps!

I have Hyper Hidrosis which basically means I sweat loads. I use a similar product to Avert. With all respect to this forum I'd like to post another help forum regarding Hyper Hidrosis solutions.

www.socialphobiaworld.com

If this causes any problems I will happily remove it but this site is where I got massive amounts of help regarding my sweating.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 am

Any update to this topic? My excessive sweating has massively reduced the past year for some reason, I haven't really been doing anything differently.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 am

Cheers mate. Very Happy
Am still grappling with the issue. Will definitely try sage when we start getting it locally.
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  freddieroach410 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 am

Hi Everyone!

Same problem here.. I had sweaty face also..after sweating my face got very itchy..
and by the next day I have already pimples..

I hate sweating..

freddieroach410

Back to top Go down

Excessive Sweating from Temples and Face Empty Androgen relationship to head sweating

Post  Dockside Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Obviously, I'm joining this discussion a bit late. After being plagued for decades by the same thing as the first comment posted, I suddenly decided to see if anyone else was. My contribution concerns a comment about whether it could be hormonally related. I have Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, which means my body does not recognize or use androgen and only recognizes estrogen (via Premarin, which I've been in for 45 years). My peculiarity is that I don't sweat at all under the arms (nor do I have any hair), so I figured my head was the only outlet for sweat. Anyway, I don't think testosterone can have much to do with it. Also, a regimen I've been on includes 500mg of magnesium per day, and that doesn't seem to have any effect, either. Anxiety may be part of it; when I first get to work (which I love), I sweat like mad for about half an hour and am then fine. Sage might be interesting to try.
Dockside
Dockside

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 am

Wow I have that exact same issue. Super sweating from the face/head. Would love to get it sorted.

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  Dockside Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 am

So far, I've been seeing Glycopyrrolate (available from Canadian pharmacies w/o a prescription) and Avert as possibly helpful. Others have recommended magnesium (doesn't do anything for me) and sage (haven't tried it yet) -- if you read through the posts, you'll see most of this.
Dockside
Dockside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down