Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyYesterday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My Dad got tested positive for Covid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Dad got tested positive for Covid

+7
Metro
Jdp710
shaftless
CausticSymmetry
Dudard
CF
MikeGore
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Dad got tested positive for Covid Empty My Dad got tested positive for Covid

Post  MikeGore Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:42 am

Just spoke to my parents and he's been positive. Normally this doesn't mean much to me as I am highly skeptical of the test, but howcome he has the symptoms at the same time? Also in the country where my parents live, the positive cases are very low.

He has symptoms. He is overweight.

He didn't get the vaccine. Family blaming me for my father getting Covid. They're telling me it's my fault if my father dies.

The worrying thing is, he was doing the tests regularly and it's the first time he's been tested positive and first time he has these symptoms. I don't know what to think.

One thing I don't understand is, why is this the first time he's been tested positive? And he has the accompanying symptoms.

Symptoms include: coughing, coughing causing pain in stomach, diarrhea, headache, general weakness, lethargy.

So both my parents will have be taken to quaranteen now as per the government instructions.

I am not in the same country as my parents.

Thinking what is the best thing to do.

Last edited by MikeGore on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:21 am; edited 4 times in total

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

My Dad got tested positive for Covid Empty Re: My Dad got tested positive for Covid

Post  CF Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:04 am

FWIW:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4044148542334437&id=394446243971370

CF

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

My Dad got tested positive for Covid Empty Re: My Dad got tested positive for Covid

Post  Dudard Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:36 am

Ivermectin

Dudard

MikeGore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:07 am

CF wrote:FWIW:

Ecklonia Cava is also a potent MMP-1 inhibitor, and being both water and fat soluble, with a prolonged biological activity. It is a potent anti-inflammatory to the bronchial tubes.

The PCR test just picks up genetic material (as in waste sloughing through the cells) in response to injury (it's a purging effect as part of the body's effort to detoxify).

So yes, a positive will indicate a higher probability that someone was sick, yet it speaks nothing of what the toxin was, because again, it's our own genetic material.

C0V!D is a scam, it's merely a syndrome, which could be a symptom of anything.

Just show him the PCR inventor, he was very outspoken about the test not reliable for showing disease, let alone causation.

Ivermectin, HCQ, Quercetin, Chlorine Dioxide, Vitamin D, etc. What do they all have in common? They expedite the removal of cellular waste.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

MikeGore and CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:28 am

I had told my parents to buy Ivermectin, but they were unable to find it in the pharmacies there. So I very recently bought Ivermectin and sent it just days ago(before he even tested positive or have any symptoms) but it takes at least 2 weeks to arrive to them.

I've told him to use these so far. Any ideas how much he should take of these? He is obese.
Glutathione
N-Acetyl Cysteine(NAC)
Quercetin
Zinc
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Curcumin/Turmeric

Will order the Ecklonia Cava and Chlorine Dioxide too, but the ones above are what he has access to at the moment.

MikeGore

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:50 am

One key issue is that C0V!D has over a 97% inverse correlation with low Vitamin D levels.

People who carry around extra weight have a profound tendency to be low in Vitamin D.

Chlorine Dioxide might be overkill if these others are incorporated, because it's not a very cut and dry dose, quite
a bit of research needs to be done to use it correctly. That said, it's very effective, but would think that addressing vitamin D would be a high priority.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:32 pm

High dose vitamin C was originally thought to be helpful. They even administered it intravenously to covid patients in hospitals.

This topic is making me question my fear of vaccines. I feel sorry for mike and his dad and I have read that there may be another pandemic starting in the unvaccinated since this delta variant is supposed to be more transmissible. Countries are reporting a spike in new cases lately. It's a tough call.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:19 pm

shaftless wrote:High dose vitamin C was originally thought to be helpful. They even administered it intravenously to covid patients in hospitals.

This topic is making me question my fear of vaccines. I feel sorry for mike and his dad and I have read that there may be another pandemic starting in the unvaccinated since this delta variant is supposed to be more transmissible. Countries are reporting a spike in new cases lately. It's a tough call.

Seems to me that faith in quackcines is based on faith of news and government agencies. Why should anyone trust them at all? They are all funded by serial perpetrators of scientific fraud and untold injuries and death.

Over 60 studies confirm: Unvaccinated children are significantly healthier than vaccinated children❗

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/Vax-Unvax-Presentation-Parts-IX.pdf

Another specific problem with quackcines is that - unlike with all other "treatments' - there are no studies in comparison to and/or inert placebos carried out.

This is nothing short of scientific maleficence!

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:19 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Seems to me that faith in quackcines is based on faith of news and government agencies. Why should anyone trust them at all? They are all funded by serial perpetrators of scientific fraud and untold injuries and death.

I find youtube comment section to be most helpful information.

Twitter is ok but there are bots giving fake info there so it’s a hit or miss. But youtube comments so far is a good way to know what’s taking place.

Jdp710

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Metro Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:17 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
CF wrote:FWIW:

Ecklonia Cava is also a potent MMP-1 inhibitor, and being both water and fat soluble, with a prolonged biological activity. It is a potent anti-inflammatory to the bronchial tubes.

The PCR test just picks up genetic material (as in waste sloughing through the cells) in response to injury (it's a purging effect as part of the body's effort to detoxify).

So yes, a positive will indicate a higher probability that someone was sick, yet it speaks nothing of what the toxin was, because again, it's our own genetic material.

C0V!D is a scam, it's merely a syndrome, which could be a symptom of anything.

Just show him the PCR inventor, he was very outspoken about the test not reliable for showing disease, let alone causation.

Ivermectin, HCQ, Quercetin, Chlorine Dioxide, Vitamin D, etc. What do they all have in common? They expedite the removal of cellular waste.

Forgive me, to oppose you.
You seem to have a very different view on how virus infection from covid works.
I even think you are saying covid is not real.
What do you mean when you say that the symptoms could be related to anything?

I think I can weigh in since I have had the covid infection.
I observed first hand what the symptoms of covid are.
I also did a PCR test which confirmed that what I already knew to be true: I was infected.
Since I was in a group of people (I was not the source), they were also all tested positive and did get ill.
I think it would be very unscientific to say that the result of the PCR test and the symptoms and illness are all wrong.

To be bed ridden for 2 weeks is no joke.
I have had many colds before and even a few flews, but this covid is quite a different experience.
Not worse than a bad flew case, but different. It resembles pneumonia.
So I don't understand when you say i wasn't ill from covid.

Also to think that vitamins and nutrition will give you 100% protection is foolish.
I was very much influenced by this forum in the past.
Therefore I was using vit. C & D & a multi vit. + proteine.
I have a reasonable diet of clean food. (i dont do take away or junk food)
I am not overweight, never smoked a cigarette in my life.
And only very casually have a drink or two sometimes.

Still, I was infected.
The first 2 days it is like, ah I am going to beat this easily.
Just a bad headache and lots of sleep and sweating.
But after day 4 the fun started.

I am really at a loss how you would describe this then?
There was no other illness that could have gotten hold of me.

Metro

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:35 am

Metro - Lots of us here have divergent opinions--this is good. Social media has decided to ban these types of topics?
What do they have to hide?

Also, I've been repeating myself constantly on this issue, so perhaps you've missed some of them.

First, C0V!D is a syndrome. A syndrome is defined as a set of symptoms with no known etiology (causation).

So that means the causes could be dozens, we could all speculate what they are, but a virus? There's no evidence.

PCR may increase the odds that you have been ill or are ill, however it does not prove you are sick nor determine how that illness arose.

The inventor of PCR has been making this statement for decades.

Besides the basic nutrient ideas, did you try any of these?

Ivermectin, HCQ, Quercetin, Chlorine Dioxide

I have had clients who "had" C0V!D symptoms - Not all the same cause.

Correct, there is no evidence of the existence of a virus, nor any evidence of contagion.
That usually sounds fantastic, until the evidence is reviewed.

The initial reaction by most people would be how with all the reported viral conditions--certainly
"they" would know this.

I'll provide a video that will address some of these questions, however I can say that first paper by
Enders in 1954. Control experiments were never done, and the dying cells, mistaken for viruses are how this
idea got out of control. The big picture is here is that it's the lifeblood of industry. It's too late to say they were wrong now.

This is because while scientists in laboratories think they are working with viruses, in fact they are only working with certain components of dying tissues or cells acquired under very special circumstances. Their basic belief is that these tissues and cells die because they are infected with a virus.

In reality, these laboratory tissues and cells die because they are starved and poisoned as a result of the methodology of testing per se. Virologists mainly believe in the existence of viruses because they administer to the tissues and cells supposedly “infected” blood, saliva, or other presumably “infected” body fluids, and this, it must be emphasized, then on top of the cessation of nutrient solution and after the initiation of poisoning by toxic antibiotics. The great insight, however, is that the tissue and those cells would also die, and do so completely on their own – even without the addition of the supposedly ‘infected’ materials.

Just one of hundreds of videos on this subject.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bWFaGd4cM2ZJ/

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:46 am

MikeGore wrote:Just spoke to my parents and he's been positive. Normally this doesn't mean much to me as I am highly skeptical of the test, but howcome he has the symptoms at the same time? Also in the country where my parents live, the positive cases are very low.

He has symptoms. He is overweight.

He didn't get the vaccine. Family blaming me for my father getting Covid. They're telling me it's my fault if my father dies.

The worrying thing is, he was doing the tests regularly and it's the first time he's been tested positive and first time he has these symptoms. I don't know what to think.

One thing I don't understand is, why is this the first time he's been tested positive? And he has the accompanying symptoms.

Symptoms include: coughing, coughing causing pain in stomach, diarrhea, headache, general weakness, lethargy.

So both my parents will have be taken to quaranteen now as per the government instructions.

I am not in the same country as my parents.

Thinking what is the best thing to do.

How can it be your fault ? Did you inject him with the virus ?
Also don't be frustrated because it is a natural response for most people to blame others. We all do that. So them blaming you is probably just letting out their frustration in the face of this partiuclar situation.

I can't give any medical advice but trying out immune boosting supplements at the very least should help I think.

You can also try to tweet dr Pierre Kory :https://twitter.com/pierrekory
He might respond or at least direct you towards someone or a website maybe ?

Nuada

thissucks, Delphine and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:15 am

Metro wrote:

I am really at a loss how you would describe this then?
There was no other illness that could have gotten hold of me.

For what it’s worth, my info and experience says:

There appears to be a bacteria associated with covid.  The virus can give low or no symptoms but when combined with the associated bacteria is what has been causing issues.  

It is also dose dependent.  The higher the dose through exposure, the worse the symptoms.  Face masks are working because it’s filtering the associated bacteria, not the virus.  

Further, there might be a possibility it is being spread intentionally for an agenda.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/veronica44788/status/1416276433282949121

So while people are getting sick, the cause is not what MSM says.  It’s not a virus that is spreading around the world in the manner MSM says, my opinion.  

For instance, there has been a freight ship at seas for many weeks.  Then all of a sudden the crew gets sick with covid.  That should be impossible.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Jdp710 wrote:  

For instance, there has been a freight ship at seas for many weeks.  Then all of a sudden the crew gets sick with covid.  That should be impossible.

Did this actually happen somewhere? Can you find a link about it?

A crew member could be a carrier and show no symptoms. If they all wore masks then the spread probably wouldn't happen. But if they removed the masks after awhile thinking it was safe being out on the sea and nobody was sick then it wouldn't take long before the healthy-looking carrier person started spreading it around.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Here is one article.

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/surprise-over-covid-19-cases-onboard-fishing-vessel-after-35-days-at-sea.phtml

Similar stories about spanish flu.  Places cut off from outside world but yet people came down with spanish flu.

There are multiple theories about pathogens. What I do believe though is when there is plenty of hatred and evil in the world, these things happen. Sorta like a cleansing. Wars and revolutions occur for same reason. I think things like the bible understood more than we give credit for.

Jdp710

CausticSymmetry, Nuada and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:29 am

My Dad got tested positive for Covid Klaus_10

Joe Imbriano (Fullerton Informer) has been right on the cusp of the scam.  

His page right here, and if anyone wonders what is causing symptoms of C0V!D, then Joe Imbriano
has done a remarkable job of throughout this entire scam-demic on offering various logical explanations on the
causes, and there are lots of them. Now to be fair, Joe might be a bit extreme, but nevertheless he makes some good points--some of his ideas might not hold up 100%, but still good points. One important note, in Joe's video he
recommends iron (this is not correct, he should say bio-available copper)

https://thefullertoninformer.com/author/joeimbriano/

If you prefer video, here he is back in June 2020, he offered a good synopsis. He does
understand the intentions of the psychopathic elite.

Anyone old enough to remember what life used to be like (I was born in '69), so yes, life is
so unthinkable now in contrast to what it used to be. There's a time when you start to become
aware that "the powers that be" are not making decisions to benefit society, they are going
along with a plan that's been in step-by-step implementation for a long time.

People too young may not recognize it, because they haven't had enough life experiences
to discern, or maybe unaware of the collateral damage already as a result of toxic food,
toxic EMF's, fluoride in the water (makes people more docile and lower's the IQ, calcifies
the pineal gland, toxic herbicides in our foods, plus mass inoculations of gut destroying
quackcines.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada, thissucks, MikeGore, Delphine and Jdp710 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:44 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Anyone old enough to remember what life used to be like (I was born in '69), so yes, life is
so unthinkable now in contrast to what it used to be. There's a time when you start to become
aware that "the powers that be" are not making decisions to benefit society, they are going

Quote from sahil bloom on twitter

“What is inversion?

Inversion is a mental model and thinking tool used by some of the world’s greatest thinkers and problem solvers.

Simply put, it says that when problems become challenging to solve forwards, they may be more readily solved backwards.

Inversion as a general thinking tool has been around for millennia.

Stoic philosophers had premeditatio malorum - “the pre-meditation of evils” - an exercise in which they would imagine the worst case scenario ahead of time.

It allowed them to make plans to avoid this outcome.“

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:59 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:My Dad got tested positive for Covid Klaus_10

Joe Imbriano (Fullerton Informer) has been right on the cusp of the scam.  

His page right here, and if anyone wonders what is causing symptoms of C0V!D, then Joe Imbriano
has done a remarkable job of throughout this entire scam-demic on offering various logical explanations on the
causes, and there are lots of them. Now to be fair, Joe might be a bit extreme, but nevertheless he makes some good points--some of his ideas might not hold up 100%, but still good points. One important note, in Joe's video he
recommends iron (this is not correct, he should say bio-available copper)

https://thefullertoninformer.com/author/joeimbriano/

If you prefer video, here he is back in June 2020, he offered a good synopsis. He does
understand the intentions of the psychopathic elite.

People too young may not recognize it, because they haven't had enough life experiences
to discern, or maybe unaware of the collateral damage already as a result of toxic food,
toxic EMF's, fluoride in the water (makes people more docile and lower's the IQ, calcifies
the pineal gland, toxic herbicides in our foods, plus mass inoculations of gut destroying
quackcines.

Just a quick note. That screenshot isn't from Klaus Schwab's book. It is from something else.
https://archive.org/details/pdfy-V85INOCl0G4CrnMp/page/n155/mode/2up?q=useless+eaters

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:30 pm

I know you guys don't like fact checkers...but here's something to consider about the PCR test. Apparently the inventor of the test, Kary Mullis, never said that it was fraudulent...he just said it was a qualitative test...not a quantitative one. Meaning it could detect the genetic virus's DNA but not the "whole" virus. It could not tell you how many viruses there are or if there is enuff to make the test subject infectious.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X

...the plot thickens lol

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:49 pm

shaftless wrote:I know you guys don't like fact checkers...but here's something to consider about the PCR test. Apparently the inventor of the test, Kary Mullis, never said that it was fraudulent...he just said it was a qualitative test...not a quantitative one. Meaning it could detect the genetic virus's DNA but not the "whole" virus. It could not tell you how many viruses there are or if there is enuff to make the test subject infectious.

...the plot thickens lol

It's all lies - "fact checkers" purposely mislead, if there was a real p@ndemic, there should be no need for 24/7
news driven fear pornography, but in a psychological operation yes.

It's quite clear, viruses do not exist:

How do we know this?

The 7 steps to prove viruses do not exist:

1. Virologists interpret the death of cells in the laboratory as viral. Due to the lack of control attempts (experiments), they overlook the fact that they kill the cells in the laboratory themselves and unintentionally by starving and poisoning the cells. This misinterpretation is based on a single publication by John Franklin Enders and a colleague from June 1, 1954. This publication was ruled by the highest court in Germany in the measles virus trial that it contained no evidence of a virus. This publication became the exclusive basis not only for measles virology, but for all virology since 1954 and corona hysteria.
My Dad got tested positive for Covid Photo_10
My Dad got tested positive for Covid Photo_11
2. Virologists mentally assemble the shortest pieces of so-called genetic information from dying cells to form a very long genetic strand, which they output as the genetic strand of a virus. This conceptual / computational process is called alignment. In doing so, they did not make the control attempts, the attempt to conceptually / computationally construct the desired genetic strand even from short pieces of so-called genetic information from non-infected sources.
My Dad got tested positive for Covid Photo_12

3. For the alignment of a virus, virologists always need a given genetic strand of a virus. For this, however, they always use a genetically / computationally generated genetic strand and never a real one, one found in reality. In doing so, they never attempt to check whether or not so-called genetic information could also be constructed from the existing data set, including “viral” genetic material strands of completely different viruses.
My Dad got tested positive for Covid Photo_13
Bioinformatics is nebulous. Bioinformaticians do not check whether the results of software processing are found in reality. What Bioinformaticians do is check something that doesn't exist in reality with something that doesn't exist in reality. Virology + Bioinformatics = Zero Science.

I could list the other 4 steps, if interested.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:30 am

shaftless wrote:I know you guys don't like fact checkers...but here's something to consider about the PCR test. Apparently the inventor of the test, Kary Mullis, never said that it was fraudulent...he just said it was a qualitative test...not a quantitative one. Meaning it could detect the genetic virus's DNA but not the "whole" virus. It could not tell you how many viruses there are or if there is enuff to make the test subject infectious.

...the plot thickens lol

I don't think anyone here has claimed that the PCR itself is fraudulent.
Kary Mullis only said that PCR technology was not made to be a diagnostic tool and thus shouldn't be used that way. So the way PCR testing being used as the gold standart to define a pandemic is fradualent.

Nuada

CausticSymmetry, thissucks, Delphine and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:54 am

Nuada wrote:

...the plot thickens lol

I don't think anyone here has claimed that the PCR itself is fraudulent.
Kary Mullis only said that PCR technology was not made to be a diagnostic tool and thus shouldn't be used that way. So the way PCR testing being used as the gold standart to define a pandemic is fradualent.

This is a key insight here, and causes so much confusion. (semantics?)

*the way* the PCR test is being used is fraudulent. in fact, I'd call it downright evil.

Likewise, *the way* the media, big harma etc are conditioning our relationship to 'viruses' is also evil.
Live forever
Live forever

CausticSymmetry, thissucks and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:05 am

There's not a single scientific basis for any of it - I'm really surprised this scam-demic has fooled so many.

Posted a video link on another thread that reveals the probable source of the creation of the scam-demic. I suggest
everyone watch it (half of it should be enough). In that video there was mention of the Fauci Dossier. Here it is and it contains a load of info.

https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf

For example, "the CDC patented the detection of SARS CoV using a number of methods including reverse transcription
polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). With this patent, they precluded anyone outside of their licensed or conspiring
interest from legally engaging in independent verification of their claim that they had isolated a virus, that it was a
causative agent for SARS, or that any therapy could be effective against the reported pathogen. "

In other words, this scam was orchestrated by private interests who used the patent process to prevent independent investigation. It was all premeditated to have the new media churn out 24/7 fear.

Around March 12, 2020, in an effort to enrich their own economic interests by way of securing additional funding from
both Federal and Foundation actors, the CDC and NIAID’s Dr Fauci elected to suspend testing and classify C0V!D-19 by
capricious symptom presentation alone. Forcing the public to rely on The C0V!D Tracking Project – funded by the
Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and Gates Foundation and presented by a media outlet (The Atlantic) – not a public health
agency – Dr. Fauci used fraudulent testing technology (RT-PCR) to conflate “C0V!D cases” with positive PCR tests in the
living while insisting that C0V!D deaths be counted by symptoms alone. This perpetuated a market demand for his
desired va$$ine agenda which was recited by him and his conspiring parties around the world until the present. Not
surprisingly, this was necessitated by the apparent fall in cases that constituted Dr. Fauci’s and others’ criteria for
depriving citizens of their 1st Amendment rights.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Nuada, thissucks and Live forever like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Live forever Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:07 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:There's not a single scientific basis for any of it - I'm really surprised this scam-demic has fooled so many.

Posted a video link on another thread that reveals the probable source of the creation of the scam-demic. I suggest
everyone watch it (half of it should be enough). In that video there was mention of the Fauci Dossier. Here it is and it contains a load of info.

https://www.davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf

For example, "the CDC patented the detection of SARS CoV using a number of methods including reverse transcription
polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). With this patent, they precluded anyone outside of their licensed or conspiring
interest from legally engaging in independent verification of their claim that they had isolated a virus, that it was a
causative agent for SARS, or that any therapy could be effective against the reported pathogen. "

In other words, this scam was orchestrated by private interests who used the patent process to prevent independent investigation. It was all premeditated to have the new media churn out 24/7 fear.

Around March 12, 2020, in an effort to enrich their own economic interests by way of securing additional funding from
both Federal and Foundation actors, the CDC and NIAID’s Dr Fauci elected to suspend testing and classify C0V!D-19 by
capricious symptom presentation alone. Forcing the public to rely on The C0V!D Tracking Project – funded by the
Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and Gates Foundation and presented by a media outlet (The Atlantic) – not a public health
agency – Dr. Fauci used fraudulent testing technology (RT-PCR) to conflate “C0V!D cases” with positive PCR tests in the
living while insisting that C0V!D deaths be counted by symptoms alone. This perpetuated a market demand for his
desired va$$ine agenda which was recited by him and his conspiring parties around the world until the present. Not
surprisingly, this was necessitated by the apparent fall in cases that constituted Dr. Fauci’s and others’ criteria for
depriving citizens of their 1st Amendment rights.

See this clip from Pinnochio (1940 film), there's a lot to unpack and it really maps onto our times.

Live forever
Live forever

Delphine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:19 pm

Thanks for the support guys.

My father is still in the hospital. They are giving him Favipiravir. He also managed to get Azithromycin from the pharmacy. Just worried because his oxygen level had fallen to 84 at one point and from what I read that is not good. They are given oxygen through the nose. I talk to him, he just says he's tired since last week.

He has vitamins at his disposal like NAC, CoEnyzme Q10, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, curcumin etc but I don't think he's taking enough tbh. He just taken one day of each pill. At his weight and condition I believe he should take more. Any advice on exact dosages, perhaps it makes a difference in his condition, I would love to know.

Also is it okay to mix Favipiravir with Azithromycin  and these other supplements I mentioned above.

Is there anything else I need to buy and make sure to get into this hands. Still waiting on the Ivermectin. But perhaps if there is something that is more widely available that can be purchased from there in pharmacy and he can start taking it.

MikeGore

Nuada and Delphine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next