Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

4 posters

Go down

Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? Empty Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 am

Not only hair loss, but prostate and urinary health too?

Was always a bit concerned over the mercury and other chemicals already in toilet paper, but didn't consider until recently that toxic estrogen-like bisphenols like BPA and BPS are in over 80% of all toilet paper.

Most of us already know that Bisphenols like BPA have been discovered in thermal receipt paper, which is contaminated with bisphenols BPA & BPS, but also found in recycled paper products like toilet paper. 

Bisphenols like BPA are endocrine disruptors and studies have linked them to reproductive problems, early puberty, low sperm count, and breast cancer and so on.

Toilet paper of course is not the most plentiful supply of bisphenols, because every time you handle one of those "thermal receipts" they contain loads of BPA resin. Even worse, since the fake pandemic, where many are encouraged to use toxic hand sanitizer, it will allow at least a 100-fold increase in the estrogen-like BPA to absorb into the skin.

On a side-note here, hand sanitizers often contain something called "quats" or Quaternary ammonium compounds, which are the surfactants that have the bactericidal activity. Researchers accidentally discovered that their test animals (mice) were unable to reproduce normally. 

So I digress, there's a coating of powdered bisphenol powder on those thermal receipts and easily gets absorbed into the bloodstream, especially with that toxic hand sanitizer. 

So apparently many toilet papers are made from recycled paper,which includes material from magazines, credit card receipts, and other papers that are coated with plastic. As a result, BPA makes its way into the toilet paper. In fact, a government study found that 81% of all paper products contain BPA in them!

So one might imagine what happens when wiping our bums with BPA laden paper gets easily absorbed into a route proximal to the prostate. 

The research suggests that those with unhealthy prostates had much higher BPA than people with healthy prostates. Another study found that BPA stimulates prostate cell growth, even in tiny amounts. It does't take a lot of BPA to destroy testosterone.

That's because BPA mimics estrogen. So doing the "math" here as this toxic estrogen-like molecular accumulates in the prostate gland, an imbalance of estrogen and testosterone becomes extreme, and since the body is always trying to compensate, it's likely that more of the DHT will be to equalize it, as it's 10 X more potent. 

Some have argued that DHT has little to do with hair loss, and that all depends on age and other factors. I believe that DHT is more of a canary in the coalmine suggesting that too much estrogen is at play. 

So as the body converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT),  the DHT is 10 times stronger than regular testosterone. So your body converts as much testosterone as it can into DHT, in order to undo the adverse effects of rising estrogen.

Even worse, the toxic estrogen-like molecular BPA, can cause issues with the small blood vessels around the entire scrotum and urogenital canal.  Ultimately this can cause a plethora of other issues.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? Empty Re: Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

Post  Nuada Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:43 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Not only hair loss, but prostate and urinary health too?

Was always a bit concerned over the mercury and other chemicals already in toilet paper, but didn't consider until recently that toxic estrogen-like bisphenols like BPA and BPS are in over 80% of all toilet paper.

Most of us already know that Bisphenols like BPA have been discovered in thermal receipt paper, which is contaminated with bisphenols BPA & BPS, but also found in recycled paper products like toilet paper. 

Bisphenols like BPA are endocrine disruptors and studies have linked them to reproductive problems, early puberty, low sperm count, and breast cancer and so on.

Toilet paper of course is not the most plentiful supply of bisphenols, because every time you handle one of those "thermal receipts" they contain loads of BPA resin. Even worse, since the fake pandemic, where many are encouraged to use toxic hand sanitizer, it will allow at least a 100-fold increase in the estrogen-like BPA to absorb into the skin.

On a side-note here, hand sanitizers often contain something called "quats" or Quaternary ammonium compounds, which are the surfactants that have the bactericidal activity. Researchers accidentally discovered that their test animals (mice) were unable to reproduce normally. 

So I digress, there's a coating of powdered bisphenol powder on those thermal receipts and easily gets absorbed into the bloodstream, especially with that toxic hand sanitizer. 

So apparently many toilet papers are made from recycled paper,which includes material from magazines, credit card receipts, and other papers that are coated with plastic. As a result, BPA makes its way into the toilet paper. In fact, a government study found that 81% of all paper products contain BPA in them!

So one might imagine what happens when wiping our bums with BPA laden paper gets easily absorbed into a route proximal to the prostate. 

The research suggests that those with unhealthy prostates had much higher BPA than people with healthy prostates. Another study found that BPA stimulates prostate cell growth, even in tiny amounts. It does't take a lot of BPA to destroy testosterone.

That's because BPA mimics estrogen. So doing the "math" here as this toxic estrogen-like molecular accumulates in the prostate gland, an imbalance of estrogen and testosterone becomes extreme, and since the body is always trying to compensate, it's likely that more of the DHT will be to equalize it, as it's 10 X more potent. 

Some have argued that DHT has little to do with hair loss, and that all depends on age and other factors. I believe that DHT is more of a canary in the coalmine suggesting that too much estrogen is at play. 

So as the body converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT),  the DHT is 10 times stronger than regular testosterone. So your body converts as much testosterone as it can into DHT, in order to undo the adverse effects of rising estrogen.

Even worse, the toxic estrogen-like molecular BPA, can cause issues with the small blood vessels around the entire scrotum and urogenital canal.  Ultimately this can cause a plethora of other issues.

Wow, this is news to me, and left me speechless.
Is there a way to learn which brands have BPA or not ?
I made a google search and I'm not even sure if they have a "BPA free" label in Turkey.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair? Empty Re: Could over 80% of all toilet paper negatively affect our hair?

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:28 pm

To be fair, toilet paper is a lesser concern to the after mentioned BPA-laden items, such as the thermal receipts, and inner lining of cans.

Regarding toilet paper, either non recycled or bamboo sourced should be BPA-free.

Then there's the question of how to effectively help the body eliminate synthetic estrogens.

The FDA (Federal Death Administration) in all of its bribed 'wisdom' "approved" BPA in the early 1960's.

Cruciferous vegetables and especially broccoli sprouts contain Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which converts into 
3,3’-diindolylmethane, better known as DIM, which can be found as a supplement.

3,3’-diindolylmethane, or DIM improves estrogen metabolism, helping to reduce toxic estrogen metabolites.
Also iodine also improves the bodies elimination of estrogen (especially when used with "companion nutrients"

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:07 pm

I recently checked my toilet paper package and it claims to have been made from 100% cellulose.

I also read this study : https://www.witpress.com/Secure/elibrary/papers/WM04/WM04029FU.pdf

I'm guessing cellulose is relatively safe(r) ?

Nuada

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:46 am

https://www.businessinsider.com/bidets-better-than-using-just-toilet-paper-2019-9

But using a bidet actually makes a huge difference. For one, it's more environmentally friendly. The bidet uses only one-eighth of a gallon of water, while it takes about 37 gallons of water to make a single roll of toilet paper. Americans spend $40 to $70 a year on average for toilet paper and use approximately 34 million rolls of toilet paper a day. Investing in a bidet seat or bidet attachment can lower your spending on toilet paper by 75% or more. You'll also be saving some of the 384 trees that are cut down to make a single person's lifetime toilet-paper supply.

imprisoned-radical

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 am

But wouldn't it feel weird walking around with a wet bum?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:47 pm

shaftless wrote:But wouldn't it feel weird walking around with a wet bum?

Would not be any different from being wet after showering, just need to put on clothes after becoming dry enough.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down