Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy.

+2
shaftless
CausticSymmetry
6 posters

Go down

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. Empty Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy.

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 am

Cell Rep. 2019 Jun 18;27(12):3413-3421.e3. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2019.05.070.
Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy.
Chai M1, Jiang M2, Vergnes L3, Fu X2, de Barros SC4, Doan NB4, Huang W2, Chu J2, Jiao J2, Herschman H5, Crooks GM6, Reue K7, Huang J8.

Hair plays important roles, ranging from the conservation of body heat to the preservation of psychological well-being. Hair loss or alopecia affects millions worldwide, but methods that can be used to regrow hair are lacking. We report that quiescent (telogen) hair follicles can be stimulated to initiate anagen and hair growth by small molecules that activate autophagy, including the metabolites α-ketoglutarate (α-KG) and α-ketobutyrate (α-KB), and the prescription drugs rapamycin and metformin, which impinge on mTOR and AMPK signaling. Stimulation of hair growth by these agents is blocked by specific autophagy inhibitors, suggesting a mechanistic link between autophagy and hair regeneration. Consistently, increased autophagy is detected upon anagen entry during the natural hair follicle cycle, and oral α-KB prevents hair loss in aged mice. Our finding that anagen can be pharmacologically activated in telogen skin when natural anagen-inducing signal(s) are absent has implications for the treatment of hair loss patients.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. Empty Re: Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy.

Post  shaftless Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:10 am

They should do a study on diabetic men taking metformin to see how many still have lots of hair.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy. Empty Re: Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy.

Post  Mapag Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:06 am

Hi immortalhaur!! I dont know what happenned to this forum but i have no access to old post! Like those from prague, you, the one with rife machine.. i dont remember his name xD

But i wanted to tell you this!

I reversed my hairloss with those

Tetrasodium edta (chelate realy well calcium bumps or calcium oxalate formation)
H2o2 (kill bad things)
Borax(kill fungus like) topical internal
Liver powder (all my mineral i need)
Green clay topical/internal
Lavender essential oil topical also
Tea tree essential oil topical also
Khella essential oil(kill well nanobacteria) topical internal
Iodine
Sodium thiosulfate
Epson salt
Baking soda
Granulated lecithin
Topical colloidal silver+h2o2

Very Happy took me arround 6 month of cleaning!

Mapag

Back to top Go down

Post  Mapag Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:07 am

And i avoid sugar, vegetable oil and try to avoid bread/pasta as much as i can (damm bromine!!!!!)

Mapag

Back to top Go down

Post  Oker Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Mapag wrote:Hi immortalhaur!! I dont know what happenned to this forum but i have no access to old post! Like those from prague, you, the one with rife machine.. i dont remember his name xD

Tetrasodium edta (chelate realy well calcium bumps or calcium oxalate formation)
H2o2 (kill bad things)
Iodine
Sodium thiosulfate
Epson salt
Baking soda
Granulated lecithin

Interesting, what were the dosages that you used for each internal supplement? I've read positive things about Sodium Thiosulfate for treating calcification but I have no clue on how to dose it properly.
Oker
Oker

Back to top Go down

Post  GiantofDawn Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:46 am

Mapag wrote:Hi immortalhaur!! I dont know what happenned to this forum but i have no access to old post! Like those from prague, you, the one with rife machine.. i dont remember his name xD

H2o2 (kill bad things)
Iodine
Sodium thiosulfate
Epson salt
Baking soda
Granulated lecithin

Any chance you could send before afters?

This autophagy process seems really legit. Could we promote it by taking olive leaf extract supplements?

GiantofDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  shukov Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 am

GiantofDawn wrote:This autophagy process seems really legit. Could we promote it by taking olive leaf extract supplements?

Fasting is one way to trigger autophagy.

shukov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down