Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible?

4 posters

Go down

Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? Empty Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible?

Post  MikeGore Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:52 am

You wouldn't believe, I am actually hearing family members talk about this one.

They are saying its not surgical and that it is very effective. Like literally reverses aging by 10 years. Is this actually possible?

Has anybody gone through one of these treatments or thinking about it.

The only thing I don't like it the liposuction they mention. I hate the idea of a liposuction scar in another part of my body. I even heard that fat taken from abdomen can turn into cancer so I don't know. Then there are those than mention if you take the stem cell from another part of the body it is more safe and won't turn into cancer so I don't know.

The other one is mentioned they take blood from the bone marrow which I think is down right scary. Isn't that like the most painful way to extract blood? I regular blood sample makes me sick and can't stand it.

Would like to hear more about these stem cell age reversal treatments.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? Empty Re: Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible?

Post  Dudard Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Dudard

Back to top Go down

Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible? Empty Re: Stem Cells Reversing Aging - Is it really possible?

Post  Jdp710 Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:04 am

I haven’t kept pace with current stem cell treatments but from what I remember hearing and people that actually have gotten it done was Brazil and another country were the places where it’s being practiced and where they are ahead of other countries.  Again, this was 10 years ago so not sure what has changed.  

The person that got it done went to Brazil  Found it to be very helpful but the place in Brazil mentioned that it was no cure that have to keep going back to Brazil and get further stem cell treatments.

Further a lot of diseases such as say type I diabetes is an immune/pathogen component to it.  So again no cure.  But standard process PMG extracts may be very helpful in this regard.  Basically it’s say taking pig pancreas for instance to help with autoimmune component for a diabetic.  I have extensive use of neurotrophin PMG experience for years which is pig brain to stop autoimmune damage in brain and it’s helpful.  

Anyway, while I didn’t hear all of it, what I wad hearing from mel gibson and the Dr was technology from 10 years ago.  What is really needed was a method to keep stem cells going without getting infusion every couple years or whatever.

There are certain supplements that may be possible here for activating stem cells.   One of them being possible is glucosame and chrondroitin.  I know someone who takes it religiosly for 20 years and has no age related complaints at 71 years old although he looks his age.  This should be impossible for someone his age in western world as everyone that age basically has issues.  My point is certain supplements pshould be a good preventitive for general health and well being as again certain supplements will help with stem cells if that’s your looking ar.  But to treat a disease, it’s different as  again need to constantly keep going back for more stem cell treatments.  Maybe things have changed though as this is 10 year old info.  

Besides supplements certain frequencies I very strongly believe help to activate stem cells in a more powerful way than supplements, IMO.  I made a thread regarding 5000 hz probably being one.  But this is a theory only.  10000 hz is also anothervery common cure all that may be worth trying.  Note both frequencies are known to be very helpful for a great many ailments.  

Further regarding anti aging, the supplement world really found how to stop age related issues a long time ago.  Not necessarily to live longer than peers but when you die you basically have no age related ailments and health and looks you’ll look decades younger.  If looking for 1 magic pill carnosine would probably be it.  

Besides supplements, the info from earthpulse.com is very good regarding antiaging using frequencies is very good.  Info from say nasa where mature genes are doenregulated and youthful genes upregulated.  As well as nasa studies and other studies showing regeneration of certain tissues, spinal cords, etc..  IME, this is greater potential than supplements.  

My dog was similar to the earthpulse dog gizmo at site as a test subject.  Very very healthy.  Looks very young,  coat and personality very youthful.  My dog passed at little over 13 years old and weighed 65 pounds which is a pretty good age for the size.  While I didn’t use exactly earthpulse technology I used what I feel was better technology and better methods (my opinion) but still my dog and earthpulse dog was good test subject for using frequencies using antiaging purposes.  

Myself and family member are back to doing it again and can report that the technology does reverse aging and look more youthful such as reduction in wrinkles, etc..  But again my method I believe to work better than earthpulse but it’s similar ideas.

Plasma waves and scalar waves is another interesting one based on research.

Ormus is another to help with antiaging as it’s one of the few things that can repair dna.  Repairing dna is also helpful for preventing cancer.  I use something called meow kettles as that’s probably best way for long term ormus use, in my opinion.  

Well enough unfo for now.  Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:49 am

Hi Jdp710. Thank for the very interesting reply.

I didn't know much about PEMF devices. I am now thinking of buying one of those! However is EarthPulse the best one to buy? Also, their seems to be varying degrees of power with these devices. Does a more powerful device make it more effective? Or another way to ask the same question is, are we losing out if we don't get the most powerful PEMF device or how much are we losing out?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:54 pm

I have a lot of experience with plasma Rife , and have some new non linear scanner devices.  It is the content of a very detailed thread for the future.

To address some basics of your questions Mike;  there are a variety of purposes for PEMF.   There are also a variety of delivery methods to achieve similar results such as plasma waves,  direct electrical pulses, and PEMF ( pulsed electro magnetic fields) .  The reason I mention the variety of delivery methods is that the direct current application is the cheapest and can be bought on ebay for under $100 USD.   The great quality PEMF like the Beamer unit is 4-7,000 USD,  but much cheaper units are available.

The application are divided into results.  PEMF is known to increase blood circulation,  Plasma and direct electric known to fight pathogens well.  Overall there is a blending and overlap of delivery and targeted results.  You can do a great variety of regeneration or destructive (of pathogens) with any of the methods.  I also work with the much higher tech non linear devices and they are on a whole other range of possibilities.

So in conclusion,  you need to do a bunch of research considering budget,  priority applications,  diversity of treatments, safety, and how actively you want to implement the tool chosen.  

I have a serious lab and and developing a bio electric frequency raising/tuning system that is very affordable.

My one tidbit is that I would not trust any of the low end non linear devices for diagnostics, only treatment.  There are really good ones like the AO machine, but they are big money (25k USD).

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi mike, sorry didn’t answer question.  

Cdto2012 is correct.  It really depends on what your trying to accomplish.  If it was anti aging as I was assuming, the esrthpulse works for anti aging as I did something s8mikar for my dog and it works.  Further, earthpulse has 90 day return policy and another reason why I recommend.  I’d personally use it under my couch or chair rather than bed however.  

Hi cdto2012,  I also have extensive use of many devices and have tried helping people with some of tge worst ailments.  NLS devices are amazing for knowing if a treatment is working or not.  For instance I have someone with glaucoma and she’s using supplements for treatment. We are essentially trying to find the best supplement for glaucoma.  

I’m using the hunter 4025 and seperate 8d lris from ssch ($1800 and $800).  Treatment I don’t use as other methods are better at treating IME.  But diagnosis is pretty good if you know what you’re doing and invaluable when treating ailments to monitor progress.  

It was found deleting the card file often and creating a new card with the persons name, address, etc increases accurac6 immensely.  

For others before calling scam, here are interesting studies from a device simikar to one of mine. Russian metatron $25k is said to be basically same as my hunte4 4025 $1800.  https://uk.metatron-nls.ru/medical-lit/   I get similar accuracy results when scanning. Just last week I had severe health problem and it detected it.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Great that you are getting good results.. I have a few devices. I really wanted the diagnosis to work. I bought the machine below from a reputable company that makes a version of the Hunter. I thought they could get the simpler tech right. It failed miserably. The 60 page PDF is generated from the user profile. I will go over the basics of how I test them,, but this one could be run with a damp cloth over the hand grip. It repeats the diagnosis of a real person with the towel.

http://www.medicomat.com/medicomat29.php

---------------

I have a cheap NLS 9D Chinese copy. It think is also generating diagnosis from user profile. I made this video with an example of junk data from input. Pretty sure if you duplicate the user profile you get same results, even with different people. I could not get it to give useful diagnostics that were consistent or identifying blind subjects (different people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zb5JrDMzWg&t=18s

------

So what I am using are a frequency digital meter that can read the body output between two skin points. Also multimeter that measures millavolts and resistance for my basic measuring tools. I am also using a direct transcranial stimulation device . I ran a rife - Bare plasma for 10 years .

I do hope we can continue to discuss. I have a treatment process that I will write up later .

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 am

Hi cdto2012,

Generally speaking, these Cheap NLS devices come from hacked nls devices that are expensive.  Then they repackage them with their hacked software which can through off the css values and the nidus numbers.  The css values is where is will detect an ailment such as say high blood pressure and tell you if it’s severe or not.  The nidus being what you were showing in the video you posted.  

The first link you posted was for qrma.  I also still oen one since 2014 when someone explained it’s real purpose on a rife forum.  Basically, before treatments, check the qrma and average out the scores you get.  Then treat with supplements, rife or whatever and check the average of the scores weeks later.  Keep doing that and you’ll see the trend.  

I don’t put much if any worth into finding exact problems however.  Just if scores are improving.  

————————————
The second device, 9d lris is actually a 3d lris.  They just rename it.  There is also a device called a bioplasma which is similar. It’s basically a 8d lris I own but with worse software and less things to scan.  

These devices come from the expensive vector which costs around $8,000.  Difference is the chinese hacked the old vector software then they repackage it and call it something else like 9d lris like you owned.  

Same deal with the hunter 4025 is basically just old hacked software.  Software from over 10+ years ago.  

There was a forum called bitje run by charles who passed away where we discussed these devices and treated different ailments.  Charles owned the expensive original vector and chinese hacked versions and the bottom line was as long as you own one of the hacked versions from ssch then owning the expensive vector usn’t worth it.  Same thing with cheap hubter 4025 ($1800) vs original very expensive russian metatron.  Someone in the forum owned both.  The original and the hacked version and tgdy don’t see much of a difference.

If you buy one from singularity you may come across software issues and possibily accuracy issues.  There were people who owned the hunter machines from both singularity and ssch and they ended up selling or trying to sell their singularity machines.  Maybe singularity is better nowadays, i don’t know.  

Regarding running with wet towel with qrma, yes I’ve heard that.  Originally someone did that with a paper clip in 2013.  Maybe video is still on youtube.   10 years ago I knew someone eith a epfx/scio which cost over 20k.  I think they said canada even banned them.  The old machines didn’t even send a frequency and people called it scam so the newer machines they had them output frequencies to make people happy.  

Someone online in the frex forum mentioned “accidentally” without knowing beforehand having the wrong name entered in the hadoscan actually doesn’t change the results.  

Then, I later discovered on my NLS machines that I can put DNA on a scalar device (sg-1) between the headphones and accuracy is basically the same as if someone was wearing headphones.  

I could go on about this but my point is these NLS devices are not working how the companies claim,IMO.  They are working similar to dowsing for diagnosis.  That’s why putting in a random name on a 9d lris and other devices they all of a sudden give inaccurate info.  

But if you give the device to someone with a known problem, the problem is shown with good accuracy depending on the machine and where you bought it from (who hacked the software).

Treating on the device, I read from someone that people who use even the expensive  devices end up using them for diagnosis rather than treating and I came to same conclusion. I actually believe treating with the device is similar to reiki for instance.  

Further diagnosing on these nls devices I also believe is diagnosing through the energy field of someone.  Kinda like how a healer can read someone’s energy then tell them you have a problem here and there.  Then the person says I don’t have a problem only for them to develop a problem in thise areas months or years later.  

This is because there is first a problem in the energy field before it makes it’s way into the physical body.  

Anyway, I could go on forever about all this stuff.  10 years ago I went on a major quest to finds ways to detect and treat like what star trek had. Then the movie elysium had me further invigorated by what they showed https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMoJHf7rCQ

In short, the technology is here to detect and treat IME but it takes a genius to realize it doesn’t come from one machine but the use of many devices and then knowing which one to use, how to use it and then when to use it.  

For instance, while I don’t own one , I assume your building a device similar to the dirp feature in those older f scans.  Where they actually sent real frequencies through someone.  Or can send frequencies through a blood sample.  Interestingly their is a specific frequency on the dirp of fscan that everyone with cancer has.  Then can monitor progress by blood samples.  

The problem with sending those fscan frequencies is some have developed emf sensitivity problems from prolonged use of the fscan so I never got into buying one  However, testing blood samples for cancer is why I eventually will own an older Fscan. The big clunky ones that were expensive 

The ergonom microscope as well hopefully one day.  They use to cost hundreds of thousands as they can detect live viruses without killing them like what royal rife did.  They now cost 20k or so and is also good for detecting and monitoring progress of cancer for instance as cancer has viruses.

A side note tge maker of ergonom found using frequencies over 1mhz increased viral issues.  Basically one can make cancer worse with these high frequencies.  I forget the words as everything I have is saved but other research shows this to be true including a study showing ham radio operators have higher risk of certain cancers.  My point is while rife bare device can give good treatment for cancers and anthony holland has given frequency ranges to treat cancers with rife bare device also have to keep in mind the carrier frequency being so high can exaccerbate cancer... make it more virulent.

Further many frequencies used in rife world are harmful to use even though one can get a benefit from them initially.  The nls devices I use also corroborate this theory as well as some of my experiences.  10,000 hz however appears ok to use long term.  5000 hz to a lesser degree but can eventually cause a problem.  5000 hz has shown to work well in rife community for blood isssues interstingly and ccsvi/arthersclerosis IME.  These two appear to be the closest to a cure all frequency I’ve found.

It reminds me how if you put a frequency in a metal place and sand on top, the sand forms a geometric pattern.  I think something like this may be happening in the bod6 when exposed to certain cure all frequencies

The pyroenergen for viral issues being very good over rife IMO/IME...  including cancer.  I use a diy version and therefore don’t get added problem as Using a frequency generator to treat cancer.  Then use of 2008 hz or 2128 hz depending on if carcinoma or sarcoma on a powerful device such as doug coil or can do to two emem’s outputing that frequency which will reduce size of tumor and can even eject tumor out of skin.  I personally have doug coil for this and even have tried this.  Course tumors expand before they shrink wih Rife so have to take that into account as well as being aware of that danger when treating lung or brain tumors.  

Anyhow, this is way too long.  I probably sound like the scientist from the movie back to the future. I’ve done tons of experiments and have a lot of equipment over here.  Just wanted to say the technology of elysium medical pod is here just have to understand which equipment to use and when and then good device to monitor progress.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:09 am

wow,  great content and super helpful.. much thanks. This is a primary area of interest for me also.  I will make another short video with the diagnosis issues I have with the NLS 9D clone ( actually says bioplasma on it) , and how I am not able to distinguish individual person energy signatures .

I use a very simple and inexpensive frequency reader, no RF or EMF that I am aware of, only cost $40 and also generates frequencies. This can easily distinguish individual personal readings, and show the frequency increase with treatment.

I run an alternative educational health website about alternative legal licensing,  and alternative health educators.  If you or others are interested in doing a video education project, with protected or open content, just PM me. It also has a forum  like this one.  The key admin is aware of this project and I think this is fine to post this invite. Just PM me to discuss further.

I work with a network of people doing similar research and with some high end equipment.  My end goal of that site is to bring people together to  share info, and get more people actually healed.

What is unique about the site is that I partnered with a legal adviser for natural health practitioners ... and the main legal defence network of active practitioners seeking extended training for their practices.  

A bit busy with software development these days , and will post my treatment direction soon.  Very glad to see this coming together.  There are other hair deceives that  are high tech and people ask about at times.. it would be nice to have a tech area with consolidated data available

My electronics background is decent, if you have any DIY schematics for the pyroenergen , I was looking at ways to build this, or figure out a "doug" coil you mentioned. Much thanks

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:34 pm

I didn’t save much building a Doug coil vs buying one from one of the sellers out there because of the high aggravation of building.  I think I spent like $1200 when I could have bought a used one for that price or a new one for around $1700.  I definetely recommend used or a new instead if build8ng as it’s a big hassle.  

I personally had to build mine as I needed some customization for fery low frequencies and high frequencies and coil that would fit to go over a head to treat brain tumors even more effectively but most people don’t need this and wouldn’t recommend building own.  

The diy pyroenergen have posted diy instructions in past  It’s very easy.  Will post when I have more time.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down