Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method

3 posters

Go down

Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method Empty Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method

Post  cdto2012 Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:16 pm

I can see that John333 posted this video back in April,  but I was impressed by his perspective and ingredients; so I repost.  Also he does the pressing DT massage with a plastic tool to break up the calcification.  I make a similar tonic that does well for me . Worth watching just to learn about the magnetic blender and the parasite cleanse perspective.  And yes I do plan to update my DT-CPR thread soon with photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gonND-XRDw0&feature=youtu.be

20 oz dr bronners
2000 mg niacin
3 oz light roast coffee
2 teaspoons ascorbic acid
.5 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
2 teaspoons magnesium plus silica
2 dropperfulls fulvic acid    he makes a copper solution with dissolving metal copper in the acid,  not sure if that is pure enough of heavy metals

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method Empty Re: Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method

Post  1alexie Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 pm

This method seems interesting, this 1-hour video is worth watching.

1alexie

Back to top Go down

Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method Empty Re: Dr Robert Cassar hair tonic and pressing method

Post  cdto2012 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Actually it is a version of my unique process that I detailed in my DT-CPR thread. He talks about pressing hard on the sore spots with a hard object to break up calcification crystals. He uses a formula that has more ingredients than mine, but the basic caffeine, stimulating oils like clove vs cinnamon, vinegar, vitamin C powder are quite similar. Actually I am glad the method it being promoted, I am not very active these days, but will say 100% that it grows full diameter hair from slick bald areas. Just takes years and only have recovered 15% in my temple areas after 3 years, but I am 20 years into hairloss.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:01 am

in my past experience showed that just straight lugols 2% or other iodine methods work well as topical.  Detoxified iodine better for pathogens and sk8n ailments.

But just straight kugols iodine will eventually open up the circulation with enough years (helpfuk for diffuse thinning/hair thining... my opinion) helps with autoimmune conditions such as alopecia areata and my opinion androgenic alopecia is similar to autoimmune condition as well, controls the pathogenic portion of androgenic alopecia, helps with thyroid (but many should take selenium or uncracked brazil nuts for selenium to balsnce iodine selenium ratio for thyroid.)

Further, using just straight iodide by buying white iodide or putting tiny bit of vitamin c in lugols will convert iodine to iodide will also work for autoimmune component including alopecia Areata.  Is also antiinflammatory and antioxidant.  

Problem with iodine is the staining effects on your skin.  So long term use is hard to keep up with. And using just straight iodide seems to work for only alopecia areata while androgenic alopecia appears to require iodine and iodide. Probably best wa6 however is to use iodine/iodide such as detoxified or lugols iodine during those days where staing if skin is not a problem. Then use just straight iodide during working days where sta8ng of skin is a problem.

I’ve used most the other ingredients individually, and would say it’s the iodine with the most promise.  Those using lllt then the mag chloride holds most promise.  

But adding in all the most promising ingredients together all in on3 giant batch tends to jot work as well in most situations because they can start to cancel each other out.  s8mikar to baking soda and vinegar idea. Each one on it’s own has a benefit.  But when you add the two together they cancel each other out.  Maybe the dr’s ingredients don’t in this situation but I suspect not.  

Further long term use of baking soda can increase pathogenic (fungal at least) problems so would want to rotate that out on occasion.  

Hope this helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down