Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy )

+4
SonofOdin
blahblahblah
long hair
iuyyighghghgkh
8 posters

Go down

Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) Empty Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy )

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:58 am

"MSM helps dissolve these calcified deposits, turning it into calcium sulfate " - david wolfe

http://www.csom.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Melting-Calcium-Deposits-with-Transdermal-Dimethyl-SulfoxideAscorbic-Acid-Mixture-25.4.pdf

https://2img.net/h/s14.postimg.cc/qnk8gdrg1/sfsdfsdf.png
Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) Sfsdfsdf

I also believe the body does calcify.

I have shoulder pains due to built up calcium in the shoulder joint, and a relative has heart problems due to calcium in the artery.

Why wouldn't the scalp calcify too ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) Empty Re: Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy )

Post  long hair Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:05 pm

i think upnormal acid level in our blood what causes calcification , our body have to use the calcium to deconcentrate the acidity. and if we dont have enough free calcium it will borrow from the bone .
another theory is that calcification caused by nano bacteria surround itself by calcuim cristal in order to protect itself against the immune system.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) Empty Re: Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy )

Post  blahblahblah Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:48 am

David Wolfe will say anything to make a buck.

blahblahblah

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:09 am

very true. but he knows a lot about dissolving calcium.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:56 pm

simple experiment :

find an old rotten tooth, or animal bone from the supermarket or whatever,

and try to dissolve it in certain substances.

magnesium oil won't dissolve it.

finally, dissolving bone is a real treatment for solving bone spurs

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 pm

There was a guy on these forums about half a year ago who was obsessed with oranges and claimed they had all sorts of magical healing properties... but, if this ascorbic acid theory is true, maybe making oranges a staple fruit in ones diet can help them - especially in conjunction with DT. What're your thoughts?
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 am

If anything, it was the dmso mixed with acid solving the problems

even vitamin k2 won't dissolve calcium that well

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:39 am

Actually I need to throw away 30% of my bottle of dmso to dilute it.

I will soak the tooth in the dmso instead of throwing it away, and add vitamin c powder.

Also, I have soaked it in magnesium oil. It doesn't dissolve.

Kindly sent by the dentist to my "lab". If I can dissolve a tooth, I will be convinced of my theory.

this person said he could dissolve bone with it

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/country-living-forums/alternative-health/434969-heel-bone-spurs.html

Magnesium oil does not dissolve calcium ( calcification theory and detumescence therapy ) WP_20160126_15_40_41_Pro

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:29 am

Hang on, if this stuff can pass through skin to dissolve bone spurs what's to stop it passing through your scalp and melting your skull? lol

Is there a difference between healthy bone and non-native calcification formations like blockages, spurs and whatnot?
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:00 am

Columbo wrote:Hang on, if this stuff can pass through skin to dissolve bone spurs what's to stop it passing through your scalp and melting your skull? lol

Is there a difference between healthy bone and non-native calcification formations like blockages, spurs and whatnot?

great question

in my first link, the man suggests against using it on very soft bone on the spine,

and is against long term use so you don't de-mineralise your real bones

so only use until the problem is resolved

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:04 pm

what about cola Shocked  can you test it on some bone ..may be it can decalcify too. Rolling Eyes
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:29 am

citric acid dissolving calcium easily. it dissolves limescale from electric cattle like nothing.
the limescale is mostly calcium carbonate.
i though of citric acid + dmso + warm water topically.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:05 pm

It seems the OP is fond of making bold statements that he can't back up. I still remember OP saying he didn't believe in the calcification theory and that it was total rubbish (Or something along those lines) and now he seems to have switched once again since he made this thread. Now he does seem to believe in the calcification theory but thinks magnesium can't dissolve calcium. Even though there are a bunch of people on this very forum who have said they've felt the calcium in their scalps dissolve within a few days of using magnesium oil spray, even though there are doctors who have said magnesium can dissolve calcium, even though there are numerous articles on the web that explain how magnesium is able to dissolve calcium. Yet we have the OP here making another one of his baseless claims. Wow.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Good info here, including the comments.
http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-newsarticles/magnesium_oil_for_hair_loss

And:
http://www.weight-care.com/magnesium_chloride.htm
Magnesium Oil sprayed and massaged into graying hair each evening and left on overnight, will begin to restore natural hair color within weeks and stimulate the growth of hair and greatly improve hair texture.

Magnesium Oil massaged onto balding areas of the scalp will begin to induce the growth of new hair.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:It seems the OP is fond of making bold statements that he can't back up. I still remember OP saying he didn't believe in the calcification theory and that it was total rubbish (Or something along those lines) and now he seems to have switched once again since he made this thread. Now he does seem to believe in the calcification theory but thinks magnesium can't dissolve calcium. Even though there are a bunch of people on this very forum who have said they've felt the calcium in their scalps dissolve within a few days of using magnesium oil spray, even though there are doctors who have said magnesium can dissolve calcium, even though there are numerous articles on the web that explain how magnesium is able to dissolve calcium. Yet we have the OP here making another one of his baseless claims. Wow.

I have changed my mind

This video changed my mind

This is actual scientific evidence

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down