Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalp Peel for regrowth EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalp Peel for regrowth

3 posters

Go down

Scalp Peel for regrowth Empty Scalp Peel for regrowth

Post  Repocity Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 am

Hi all,

I used to use a scalp peel sold by Scalp Skin Lady (Karen Crever) who used to sell a kit. It was a fruit peel, organic I think with 20% strength. Worked very well, one could say perfectly to stop dandruff and also for regrowth. Unfortunately I lost contact with her a while back.

Wanted to know if anyone still was in touch with her or knew where she was getting the peel from? And no, all peels won't work the same way, ive tried some awful ones like the one from a company called Bian. It is also 20% but is just terrible and does relatively nothing, I don't recommend that brand.

I think the supplier that Scalp Skin Lady got her peels from is the same supplier these guys buy it from : http://www.anaturaldifference.com/peels/ . I have tried the natural difference peels and they seem very similar, it may even be the exact same thing. The problem is they only sell the 20% to professionals not members of the public like me. The 10% works well but id like to get the 20% again as it was perfect.

Anyone have any idea who Scalp Skin Lady or Naturaldifference get their peels from? And yes I know you can find some generic 20% glycolic stuff somewhere, im more interested in this fruit enzyme makeup because of how amazing it worked. Or does anyone still have contact with Karen? Any help would be appreciated, it was such a fantastic peel that I don't wanna lose it.

thanks Smile

Repocity

Back to top Go down

Scalp Peel for regrowth Empty Re: Scalp Peel for regrowth

Post  cdto2012 Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:40 pm

I think that Bromelain and papain, enzymes derived from pineapple and papaya, can be bought online if you search for suppliers. As for concentrations, 20% seems high to me, so do some confirmation before trying your own mixes.  For me I prefer a lower concentration for a longer time period. I use meat tenderizer, as it has Bromelain and papain, for three hours.  I mix it with a little honey to keep it liquid. Four hours is enough to tenderize a whole steak, so three hours does a good job exfoliating.  Two days later I remove the dead skin, and only weak skin is effected.  I find this treatment safe for my face and does not remove any noticeable skin there.
 The lady you refer to was big on removing mites also, make sure you treat for them with tea tree oil or other cream.  I think that the exfoliation is very important and helpful for regrowth. I do a weekly enzyme treatment and see regrowth and thickening.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:20 am

cdto,

Do you make your exfoliation formula at home? If so, would you mind sharing how you make it?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:23 pm

My exfoliator is simple. I buy a meat tenderizer in the food store that has basically bromelain and papain with some fillers like rice and salt, it is usually found with the spices. Then I mix it in a cup with enough honey (1 tablespoon) to make a paste that I can rub on my scalp. Then leave it on for 3 hours. I cover it with a plastic bag if I want to lay down. Be careful to not get it in your eyes or lips. Also best to test a small area on your arm first, make sure you do not have latex allergies . In about 2 days later you should notice the skin that has been selectively killed off and you can clean the scalp with your nails to remove it.
I was surprised how useful this treatment is and that the top of my head needed so much skin removed before it was healthy. Now, many weeks later, much less skin is removed with the weekly treatment.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Repocity Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:42 pm

I wonder if any effect happens after 1 hour of the peel or if its better to cap it at an hour, then do it again in a week or something

Does anyone here have an esthetician license that can buy the peel? The 20% peel from a natural difference is a real game changer for regrowth

Repocity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down