Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 8:49 am by CausticSymmetry

» Removing contaminants from water
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:16 am by shaftless

» Association between androgenetic alopecia and periodontitis
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:51 am by CausticSymmetry

» Androgen Receptor-Mediated Paracrine Signaling Induces Regression of Blood Vessels in the Dermal Papilla in Androgenetic Alopecia
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 5:17 pm by Atlas

» Whats the deal with colloidal silver?
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:33 am by CausticSymmetry

» Aged polystyrene microplastics exacerbate alopecia associated with tight junction injuries and apoptosis via oxidative stress pathway in skin
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» The AR/miR-221/IGF-1 pathway mediates the pathogenesis of androgenetic alopecia
what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 6:53 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea

3 posters

Go down

what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea Empty what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea

Post  kpp13356fiftythree Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 pm

what I do is .hyperion herbshu shou wu and chlorella , buckwheat , beepollen, yarcon root powder but I never tried mouse stem cells alex jones said that there are people for a few hundred thousand dollars have human stem cells and that it works but makes you spiritually dead and I was thinking I am a meat eater and am indifferent to hundreds of mice dying that mouse stemcells might work http://www.allcells.com/mouse/
I also heard of people using topical silica after shower
http://www.herbspro.com/silica-81079.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw_MisBRCTuNPfoMqU4ngSJACrJv1VVll3Fqw0opBSLJ2xFy47PKDYFHzJ_MhTVZnCHaq_8RoCwezw_wcB
and I never done a blood analysis witch might help and I used to take nettle leaf tea but I haven't in recent time and I have tried some things like hu shou wu and buckwheat and yarcon root powder nettle leaf tea might really be the straw that broke the camels back and I might see re growth also I am unable to sprout things for whatever reason I must be retarded or something or my seeds have expired also this website said that exercising your jaw will pump blood to temple region might work , what you think?

kpp13356fiftythree

Back to top Go down

what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea Empty Re: what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea

Post  kpp13356fiftythree Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:58 pm

[quote="kpp13356fiftythree" also this website said that exercising your jaw will pump blood to temple region might work , what you think?[/quote]
http://endhairloss.eu/hair-loss-and-micro-blood-circulation/?gw=fgla272438

kpp13356fiftythree

Back to top Go down

what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea Empty Re: what about mouse stem cells and sillica topically on scalp after shampoo, nettle leaf tea

Post  rofl Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:23 am

i have never understood this desire to use stem cells. they do have the ability to make hair follicles. but only with the correct cellular messengers. simply applying stem cells wont work imo.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:53 am

kpp13356fiftythree wrote:[quote="kpp13356fiftythree" also this website said that exercising your jaw will pump blood to temple region might work , what you think?
http://endhairloss.eu/hair-loss-and-micro-blood-circulation/?gw=fgla272438[/quote]

The Jaw? I don't remember that part, but it looks like Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises with a little modifications combined with a little bit of DT, interesting, will give it a shot.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down