Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes??

+3
CausticSymmetry
bocor
Southbeach
7 posters

Go down

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? Empty Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes??

Post  Southbeach Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Some Taoist, Tantric, and Tibetan systems claim it is....they all have in common yogic practices that involve deep breathing, meditations of various sorts, and retention/cultivation of sexual energy.

We're definitely making mega progress on the Western front, via multiple lines of research.

Must admit , I do toy with the idea from time to time.

Course when I mean immortality , I mean from Aging-not trauma such as gunshots, mack trucks, etc..

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? Empty Possible

Post  bocor Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:15 am

I was on that quest for a few years trying ormus and the like but have since developed bad nerve damage and pain due to my work and injuries these days I'm more about the neurodegenerative compounds looking into nsi 189 and taking things like icariin and acetyl l carnitine for nerve regeneration c60 looks interesting but not sure if the studies can be duplicated problem is there's no real money in the investment side of it typical antiaging effects of anything are found by mistake but I think if the United States took the 60 percent we spend of our tax money on so called defense and put all of that into antiaging research sure we could get invaded and attacked but who would want to fight us if we are spending all our money looking how to cure aging? I think the whole world would love us and be rooting for our progress!!! What do you all think

bocor

Back to top Go down

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? Empty Re: Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes??

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:30 am

I'm using essentially most of the anti-aging methods in terms of an internal approach and have done this for some time.

It works for hair loss also. While I cannot embrace the idea/possibility of forever life on earth, I believe in terms of what we know how to do right now, we can boost our life span 20 to 50% (depending on individual mitigating factors).

The *secret* to this from my own perspective and experience is nutrients in, toxins out. Plus adding some super substances in that allow for optimal cellular regeneration.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? Empty Re: Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes??

Post  shaftless Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

There's a jellyfish that lives in the atlantic ocean that is immortal. It can revert from adult stage to a younger polyp stage on demand. Freak, how lucky can you get. I wonder what jellyfish sandwiches taste like?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

The question is.....who would want to live forever?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? B43a6266ff30cb20085b8c39efd7aeca

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Miroslav Radman, a Croatian biomolecular scientist specialized in DNA repair few years ago claimed to have found the answer to immortality and he started experimenting with that substance on himself. I don't really know what was it all about but he's been talking it for few years now. We'll see what comes of this.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Physical Immortality possible in our lifetimes?? Empty Radman

Post  bocor Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 am

What is the substance that miroslav radman is using on himself? Can't find thx

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 am

http://www.adrforever.com/en/energizer-hpe-40/

Has reservatrol etc.

That ain't what he's taking himself though... I don't really remember what was it and I don't even think that information is public. This energizer antioxidant mix is powerful but made for comercial purposes.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down