Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS - (Urgent) Molar toothache, extraction only option?

4 posters

Go down

CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? Empty CS - (Urgent) Molar toothache, extraction only option?

Post  DynamoJohn Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 am

Since two days I developed pain under a bottom molar. This molar was filled with a composite filling two years ago and it never bothered me. Now it is painful, not so much when I leave it alone, but when I chew on it, it is very painful. Also my lower cheek is a bit swollen around this molar. I hope I can avoid the dentist with oil pulling and other remedies, but so far this helps temporary. In case these remedies don´t work out, is it best to get the molar removed and just leave the space open? What would be the best option for this. I´ve read that it´s best to avoid root canals. Is it better to just get it extracted instead of a root canal/other treatment? Thanks so much.

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? Empty Re: CS - (Urgent) Molar toothache, extraction only option?

Post  ANewHope Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 am

First of all, you need to see a dentist (a good one), he (or she) will tell your options. First step would be to make a radiography, where the doctor could asses your teeth condition. You may have a full radiography, not only for the tooth that troubles you, because could be a problem to a neighbor tooth (doctors say 'the pain is radiating').
Still, if the trouble is at the same tooth you suspected in the first place, it's not absolute necessary to have root canals, maybe it's just that the cavity progressed, and the doctor will clean again your tooth. He will tell you what's the case.
My advice is not to choose the extraction option, because the molars are very important parts of your teeth, it's the base of mastication.
The last valid option (only if the tooth is very damaged, but the root is still healthy) is to remove the dental crown and fix you a dental pivot.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

CS  - (Urgent)  Molar toothache, extraction only option? Empty Re: CS - (Urgent) Molar toothache, extraction only option?

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

DynamoJohn wrote:Since two days I developed pain under a bottom molar. This molar was filled with a composite filling two years ago and it never bothered me. Now it is painful, not so much when I leave it alone, but when I chew on it, it is very painful. Also my lower cheek is a bit swollen around this molar. I hope I can avoid the dentist with oil pulling and other remedies, but so far this helps temporary. In case these remedies don´t work out, is it best to get the molar removed and just leave the space open? What would be the best option for this. I´ve read that it´s best to avoid root canals.  Is it better to just get it extracted instead of a root canal/other treatment?  Thanks so much.

Yes, until you decide what to do, oil pulling is a good option.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:12 am

Unfortunately I am not in the position to go to a holistic dentist on a short term notice. I´ve decided to go to my regular dentist. I called them and I have the choice between root canal and extraction.
If I have to choose between extraction or root canal, then which one is preferred? I read that root canals are probably the worst choice as they can set stage for multple diseases.

On the other hand I read that it is possible to get a root canal tooth resterilized at a holistic dentist. So maybe its better to fist get a root canal and in a few weeks go to a holistic dentist to get it resterilized in order to save this tooth (molar).

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 am

DynamoJohn wrote:Unfortunately I am not in the position to go to a holistic dentist on a short term notice. I´ve decided to go to my regular dentist. I called them and I have the choice between root canal and extraction.
If I have to choose between extraction or root canal, then which one is preferred? I read that root canals are probably the worst choice as they can set stage for multple diseases.

On the other hand I read that it is possible to get a root canal tooth resterilized at a holistic dentist. So maybe its better to fist get a root canal and in a few weeks go to a holistic dentist to get it resterilized in order to save this tooth (molar).

It's impossible to sterilize dead teeth.

Generally the alternative is a removal partial or bridge to deal with the extraction.

Is the tooth dead really dead is also the question. Maybe it could treated with ozone unless it is tested to be devital

Last edited by CausticSymmetry on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:24 am

I dont think your tooth will be saved if you go root canal route...It's the nerve that we need alive and well.

Would zap your tooth with very short DC pulses and perform oil pulling until the holistic dentist show you your odds and routes...

Does your tooth still feel hot/cold/electricity? If the answer is yes, there are posibilities to save it without root canal, i believe...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 am

Thanks guys for your help. Unfortunately I can´t go to a holistic dentist in short term. They all have (long) waiting lists and want to do consultations first. So ozone therapy is out of the question for me.
I'm afraid that if I wait too long this infection can get worse (spreading to jawbone). I probably will get it extracted tomorrow as the only other option is a root canal. After that I could work with a holistic dentist to decide what to do next. I was thinking of a zirconia implant before, but I´m not convinced on the safety of this. I think it would be best to leave it open and wait for better options to come around. At least this would be preferrable over a root canal.

@Beebrox: I´m really not familiar with zapping technology and don´t own any of this equipment. It seems you recommend this as a temporary aid? At the moment I already do oil pulling, but i don´t notice any positive or negative from this.

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:37 am

With current is possible to sterilize the area, but it's highly speculative what would be your outcome. By now, you seem to already know your routes.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:44 am

Ok, finally got it extracted three days ago. I had to choose between a root canal or an extraction. The dentist told that I could not wait any longer with this (infection moving to other areas). It was a wake up call for me to look better after my teeth. I will definitely continue oil pulling and have increased my daily dose of CLO with butter oil as well as some recommendations from Ramiel Nagel´s book (Cure Tooth Decay).

DynamoJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down