Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation

4 posters

Go down

"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  Empty "No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation

Post  j87x Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:16 pm

This most effective thing I've done to eliminate dandruff and scalp itching.
Instead of shampoo you take a small amount of baking soda, dilute with water in a bottle.
Do the same for apple cider vinegar in another bottle.
Rub the baking soda solution in your scalp first, rinse, then use the vinegar solution.
There's a following for this method, google "no poo" for more discussion.

j87x

Back to top Go down

"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  Empty Re: "No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation

Post  teacup Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:20 am

i'm gonna give it a try.. with aluminium-free baking soda.

I tried this years ago , i put the baking soda in a bottle and shook then poured on hair. i remember the lack of foam/leather with the carbonate bothering me..
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

"No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation  Empty Re: "No Poo" method for dandruff and reduced inflammation

Post  Misirlou Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 am

It's possible to combine the two into a foamy mixture Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHIwgCJdxSo

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 pm

I made a topic about the baking soda being too strong (Ph level wise even with the AVC naturalizing), I noticed a huge shed the next day. I used 1 table spoon last time (my hair is long) and I believe that was too much.

I do the AVC/Baking soda once/twice a month. Skipping the baking soda this month, next time will do 1/4 teapsoon.

That being said, I'm not going back to using any shampoos.

I've been doing no-poo for a year now, it's great but however concerning dandruff; diet and sun plays a huge role so I believe no-poo isn't the all in be all solution.

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down