Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns)

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) Empty Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns)

Post  PolandSpring Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Hey guys. It's me again. The Crohns guy.

I've had multiple posts here, and I've gained a lot of really great information from a lot of you, but I'm still at where I'm at.

I've spent months on DSMO. Felt marginally better, but the body odor was unbearable. I've done the Oregano Oil. High dose vitamin D. Colloidal Silver. You name it, i've probably tried it. And I'm not blaming those things, I've had commitment and funding issues with all of them. I am a college student, and I hate to make excuses, but I is extremely hard to follow a regimen with 100% accuracy for over 6 months. I'm just in a real bad spot.

My symptoms, most notably abdominal pain that never goes away, and a back and forth between constipation and diarrhea, are still here. It's been that way for almost 4 years. Easily the worst 4 years of my life.

Anyhow, I recently caught wind of a fecal biotherapy clinical trial in my area. I hit all the criteria to a T. To the experts here, any thoughts? concerns? things I should look out for?

I'd really appreciate any information on the treatment. I've done some heavy googling, and I've read a lot that seems promising, but the opinions of you folks mean a lot more to me.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) Empty Re: Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns)

Post  sanderson Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

from everything i have seen.. seems to be the cure for crohns and possibly a whole host of other uses. i would do it myself if there was some clinic to go to in my area to be honest. i would be curious to see how it would effect hair loss.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns) Empty Re: Thoughts on Fecal Biotherapy? (Crohns)

Post  rofl Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:09 pm

'I recently caught wind of a fecal biotherapy clinical trial in my area'

u caught wind of it? lmao. were the participants making the donations out on the street?

seriously though, i dont understand the benefit. why cant they just give you probiotics with good and bad bacteria in the correct balance, and put it in a form that will survive the stomach. (as most are anyway) whats the point of transplanting all the other contents of faeces.? Unless you have liever problems and are not producing bile pigments and salts.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  PolandSpring Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 am

Poor choice of words Smile

I've had multiple people refer me to it. It sounds promising, but a lot of treatments do.

PolandSpring

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down