Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally?

+6
AS54
Brabus
Nordin
rofl
bov51
Golden_Shower
10 posters

Go down

Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? Empty Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally?

Post  Golden_Shower Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 am

Any exercises ?

Golden_Shower

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? Empty Re: Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally?

Post  bov51 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:01 am

not possible unless you want to take steroid..

bov51

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally? Empty Re: Is it possible to enlarge the jaw/chin naturally?

Post  rofl Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 pm

cant u fix it with light energy and all that crap your always spouting on here?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Nordin Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Well, I don't know about exercise, but yes jaw can change form depending of different circumstances.

I always thought of those things like face proportion, jaw size and cheeks as some kind of genetic lottery thing that people value only based on cultural standarts of beauty. But when I started to read about Dr.Mew's work, I realized that certain things are not just cultural, but signs of biologically optimal body. We notice them in other humans face subconsciously. Yes there are genetic variations among humans in jaw form and size, but not as extreme as some doctors would make you believe. Most extreme variations often come from bad diet, mouth breathing, thumb sucking, bad dental work, wrong orthodontic work.
Mouth breathing has done some harm to my face. Luckily I never had my third molars removed, but I do have one tooth removed and it has changed bones in that side of jaw. Interesting part is that those deformations that often are blamed on individual genetics are almost identical across the population, if the actual cause is the same. Mouth breathers develop impairment of the nasopharyngeal airway, long faces, vertical jaws etc. no matter how angular jaws, pronounced chins and healthy airways have their parents and grandparents. Same goes for diet, wrong orthodontic work like braces. When you are adult it is harder to change those things, but not impossible.

Check out this sources.
http://orthotropics.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPp06x9BtEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxelP1AM3aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1uiey9RyXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6nqv80NoX8

Nordin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 am

Nordin that's very intresting what you wrote there. Ive been a mouth breather all my life and I think I developped a long face syndrome during the years. Im 22 now. Is it possible to do something about it or is it too late? Im trying to breath through my nose now, but it is not so easy...

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:44 am

Procedures changing the dentition can have pretty dramatic effects on jaw bone maintenance and density - usually not so much to do with overall shape as with the density and integrity of the bone, although significant bone loss will change the shape of the jaw as you sometimes see in the elderly. In this latter case you usually always see effects of the jaw joint degradation having impacts on how we're perceiving the jaw. The lower mandible is literally starting to rest in a different position so it looks different.

But I've had no experience with any hollistic strategies for increasing jaw bone size.

If I'm being honest I'm not sure that these are possible unless they are somehow consistently having an effect on the load bearing/pressure forces on the jaw. And even then, this would probably help with restoration rather than increasing your jaw bone beyond its genetically/hormonally driven size.

Both androgens, estrogens, and growth hormone have impacts on jaw bone size also, accounting for the masculinization of the jaw you see in male puberty. Men who supplement with various combos of these hormones after puberty can experience jaw bone growth. You'll see this with a lot of bodybuilders, if you ever get before and after pics. The effects can be pretty noticeable.

So at the end of the day, I think your best chances of changing your jaw structure would be physically shifting the position of the bone relative to the joint, with a surgical procedure. Or the use of the steroid hormones, but I wouldn't go that route honestly unless you do your research and know exactly what you're doing. Lastly, see a dentist who knows what's going on. There are certain appliances that can help promote better breathing during sleep, and procedures for helping get rid of any existing infections that would help stop any ongoing loss. Get the right nutrition as well: keep blood sugar down, vitamin K, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, boron.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 am

I had a tooth pulled lower right (got a bridge).  Over time I could see the effect on the bone
there.  Found these exercises, can't hurt to try:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7718386_increase-jawbone-density-strength.html

Agree about the importance of bone-building nutrients. I'm careful to include a lot of those, including plain gelatin,
blackstrap molasses, etc.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Delphine wrote:I had a tooth pulled lower right (got a bridge).  Over time I could see the effect on the bone
there.  Found these exercises, can't hurt to try:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7718386_increase-jawbone-density-strength.html

Agree about the importance of bone-building nutrients.  I'm careful to include a lot of those, including plain gelatin,
blackstrap molasses, etc.

Short and sweet, and I agree. Read Dr. Weston Price's findings on K2 (X-Factor) and proper calcium metabolism, cranial and dental development. I also actually grew an extra bit in height after K2 Mk-4 (45mg daily) for 2-3 years. Other good suggestions gelatin, magnesium, potassium, silica, boron, vitamin D/A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:24 pm

And what about underdevelopped cheekbones and slightly receding chin caused by night mouth breathing?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 pm

God Bless Google...

http://jirel.hubpages.com/hub/Facial-exercises-for-sexy-cheekbones

http://www.ehow.com/way_5285018_facial-chin-exercises.html
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 am

The chin exercise is more for people with double chins, isnt it?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:38 am

Brabus wrote:The chin exercise is more for people with double chins, isnt it?

The exercises strengthen the chin muscles so they can only help. Try visualizing your desired results while practicing. Expect a miracle. Smile
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Thx delphine for the information.
I just wonder if we manage to get the desired result, do we have to keep doing this or can we stop ?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 pm

rofl wrote:cant u fix it with light energy and all that crap your always spouting on here?

Light energy and all that other crap just doesn't work for "superman jaw", believe me, I've tried for years. Of course, this is purely anecdotal, it might work for someone who "believes" enough. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:37 am

nofap will definitely enhance your jaw, not sure if it will grow it.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 am

sanderson wrote:nofap will definitely enhance your jaw, not sure if it will grow it.

Uhh, where did you heard this from? lol

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 am

boogv510 wrote:
sanderson wrote:nofap will definitely enhance your jaw, not sure if it will grow it.

Uhh, where did you heard this from? lol

i've been doing it and my own jawline has improved dramatically. i have a picture from my student ID where my jawline is non existant. i couldn't figure out what was different about me, until i started doing no fap and now it is returning again. there are also other before/after pics i found on /r/nofap, you'd have to look around though i don't have it bookmarked.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:25 am

Brabus wrote:Thx delphine for the information.
I just wonder if we manage to get the desired result, do we have to keep doing this or can we stop ?

You have to keep it up. Just as with exercising any other part of your body.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down