Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

+39
mento
TNT
iuyyighghghgkh
droddy
Slimnuts
Odysseus
NYJets
The Hulk
ghai018
FatedVictim
Ireland_101
Elessar
elsprooz
povos
crincrin
Isreviro
hiilikeyourbeard
ElmoSuper8
shaftless
DeadlyDevice
helpmyhair1
abetz85
Organism
young trunks
BrodjeQuestion
Xenon
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Aeons7
Colum
mistermr
SonofOdin
Zaphod
Hairy Potter
AS54
MikeBison
JamesDean
lookalike
danthethinningman
43 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 am

I had blood pressure issues before I started to recover. I just can't tell I it was low or high blood pressure, wich was evident went i would make a diddle movement and then my neck and back of my head would create this disturbing pressure. It caused me to recede a bit on my neck, but with biotin it completely disappeared and am now regrowing at the neck area. I say deff give high dose bioton a shot along with b5 for blood pressure. Niacin helps blood flow in a kind of detoxing way by dialating blood vessels but won't resolve blood pressure issues on its own.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 3 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 am

MikeBison wrote:What if you already have low blood pressure, like I do, and start with niacin? Will it low it even more?
another thing I'd like to mention to you mike is that in my exp. the more biotin I take, the more niacin I can handle..

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Ok, thanks for your answer. I want to ask you one more thing. Do you have low body temp? if that's the case have you feel any improvement?

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 pm

My basal temp has improved tremendously with high dose biotin and ribolavin. On top of that along with those carbs boosts my basal temp even higher and it stays in tact at 98.6 hours after any meal. Warning tho I tried over a gram of niacin once and I felt cold for at least an hour after the flush, I guess it's because it's some what stimulating.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Btw mike today I shaved my head to a #1 and well my hair line is no longer invisible! Prior to that wich was like a month ago my frontal hairline looked so uneven and it just didnt look like a line if you know what I mean. Now the corners of my forehead were starting to recede towards a nw3 and today I realized they are more inclined to around a nw2.75! What a relief. I really was close to throwing the towel with all this chronic fatigue and hair loss just 3 month ago, I even wanted to commit suicide at one point but never attempted. It comes to show why it's important never to back down from a challenge in life either it be something you were predisposed to or your own fault(like me). Surcumstances don't mean shit to what we call life. Life is unfair and you hoping it won't be like that wont change shit. That's why you have to earn everything you want and forget about waiting for others to find the answers for yourself. Sorry I'm preaching here its just when I lost almost all my hair it brought me to a world I never thought existed. This is the reason I promised that if one day I find something that works for me, ill try to help as many people as I can.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey Dan, thanks for all the info you're providing. I'm definitely going to look more into higher doses of the b vitamins you're talking about. Just wanted to know how you came up with the doses, they're extremely high compared to what I've researched, even for mega dosing.

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 am

Dan, I'm also interested in getting more of the B vitamins as you point out they are critical enzyme cofactors for Krebs.

But I'm wondering if anyone can find any research pointing out maximum absorption for the B's. I know intestinal and renal absorption are the major routes, but there has to be an upper limit reached. I can't reasonably imagine absorbing 50 mg biotin along w/ mega doses of the other ones. I guess I'm suggesting we could get benefits from a more reasonable dose. To me, a good part of these must be excreted, literally pissed away.

Now, assuming a deficiency to start. Mega doses might be beneficial for the very short term, perhaps a week until levels are normalized. But continued use of these doses has to be above and beyond what's necessary or even good for us.

So I'm wondering if anyone has come across or could turn up research pointing one way or the other.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 am

I deal with absorption factor, so i take it in plenty dosages during the day, and put some more before bed. Since those vitamins are water soluble, you can mix it in your drinks if you dont care about the taste very much and is how i take it...

Still, i believe you have a good point at mega dosing. One think is to correct deficiency, whole another think is putting the same amount in yourself over longer periods of time. If there is no ''defect'' that is constantly depleting the vitamin (s) (as pyrroluria or such), while you are supplementing, you are most sure creating deficiencies of other nutrients - vitamins B at first, and other ones  after a while.

http://www.neuropsychotherapist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/TNPTissue3pp58-67.pdf

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:58 am

Well there might be truth to what you guys say for the long run. In short term tho for a severe difffuse thinner like me more biotin awlays yielded more results and same nwith riboflavin. You guys should take into account how ill I was. In a study from Japan or Korea one of those they fed keto formula to babies, a low carb diet and it induced biotin deficiency so you can see my own exp has truth. As for biotin absorption that in a study was shown to be very high. I don't think I can post links yet but the study isn't so hard to find. Thats not suprising since biotin is so fundemental. Its sp up in te latter of enzematic reactions that it hardly disturbes homeostasis of other vitamins, keep an ieye on b1 and b5 though. With these doses it will be different for everyone. My only emphasis here is to experiment with higher doses since I have never seem any do so. I imagine higher anyone here went with biotin was like 10 mg.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 am

Dan, I'm certainly not trying to discredit anything you are doing. I'm just the type of person who stands back and waits to approach something until I have all the information I can get. I've never heard of anyone using short-term doses this high before, and I'm interested in the effects. However, before jumping headlong into it, I'd like to see how these treatments suit you over time. For example, my big concern would be that after many weeks of this you might wind up with symptoms of other imbalances. I have no idea if that will be the case, but I'm not sure what you are doing in terms of B12 and B9, so in terms of your methyl cycle I'm not sure how it'll balance out after weeks of this. So keep us updated on how things go, any symptoms that arise, how you are maintaining the results, and any changes you have to make. I hate to say I'm willing to let you be the guinea pig, but you seem more than willing given your enthusiasm  Very Happy .
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 am

AS54 wrote:Dan, I'm certainly not trying to discredit anything you are doing. I'm just the type of person who stands back and waits to approach something until I have all the information I can get. I've never heard of anyone using short-term doses this high before, and I'm interested in the effects. However, before jumping headlong into it, I'd like to see how these treatments suit you over time. For example, my big concern would be that after many weeks of this you might wind up with symptoms of other imbalances. I have no idea if that will be the case, but I'm not sure what you are doing in terms of B12 and B9, so in terms of your methyl cycle I'm not sure how it'll balance out after weeks of this. So keep us updated on how things go, any symptoms that arise, how you are maintaining the results, and any changes you have to make. I hate to say I'm willing to let you be the guinea pig, but you seem more than willing given your enthusiasm  Very Happy .
dude don't worry I don't think you're discrediting me at all I understand your skeptism. I have come to find that riboflavin is one of te most rate limiting factors when it comes to methylation. It is used to convert b6 to p5p and b9 to methyl folate. I already supplement methyl b12 every now and then to avoid complications. As for SAMe I find it interesting that it is produced by combining atp and methionine. That's were I believe biotin can connect almost directly with thee methylation cycle by influencing the conversion of methionine to SAMe, but once again I'm obviously not god so I am open to different ideas about my theory also.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 am

I have been talking with another member of the forum about some of this methyl cycle stuff and am planning on trying to get something started soon. I believe the connection to Pyroluria and food sensitivities is very strong here. Identifying strongly as an undermethylator, I believe you are probably right, but I may actually try actual SAM-E, as its reported to give some immediate benefit for undermethylators, and will probably make the initial phase easier. The picture is becoming clearer to me now though, but in that, I also realize that once I toss these nutrients at myself, I'm probably going to open up for some serious detox symptoms very quickly.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 am

Ima have to warn you that some people over at phoenixrising have had issues with too much SAMe. I believe most people tolerate 200mg. Tale sublingual methyl b12 with it too so you can recycle methionine properly. Ill be honest, though its up to you, I don't think supplementing SAMe is nessisarily helpful in the long run, it's more important to work from the earlier steps like converting homocysteine to methionine. Once again that's just my opinion.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 am

One more thing, if you do extensive research on pyroluria you'll find that those people tend to be chronically deficient in B6, zinc, manganese, magnesium and biotin.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

To add something, while supplementing b6 and zinc, be sure to take them separately to go effective about their absorption rates.

Unless there is ''defect'' or need for nutrients as pyrroluria, would go slow with any megadoses. For example, can you name your ''defect'' for biotin depletion? Probably not.

Another thing to look at are chronical infections. If one has let's say candida there are most certainly additional deficiencies that need to be corrected. B1, B3, B5 and biotin get depleted due acetaldehyde, for example. Molybdenum and manganese are also depleted.

I would really like to see, if adequate amounts of b's is answer for everything, but based on my experiences is really not.

Dont wish to take anything from you, Dan. Really like reading your posts, but am a bit skeptical on how so high biotin will run on the longer run. But than again, when it's not working anymore, you will stop using /lower the dose and that's will probably be it. As for it goes for riboflavin, i am thinking you might be really right about it. It is ATP cofactor and required almost everywhere. If not using other activated B's, the nutrient is quickly depleted, imo...

A small warning on B's.

If your vitamin supplement has 50 mg of B1, you can be sure that it is
synthetic. And if your supplement lists thiamine HCl or thiamine
mononitrate, it is certainly synthetic.

Have you ever noticed that B complex vitamins have B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6
but there is no vitamin B4? B4 is also called nerve conduction factor.
B4 has not been synthesized so it is not in the product.

If you take a junk B complex with huge amounts (like 20mg) of B1 and
similar high amounts of the rest, it will create a relative deficiency
of B4. There will probably also be deficiencies of the large number of
other materials that are in natural sources of B complex such as liver,
rice bran, egg yolks and yeast.

There is one other problem with high doses of B complex. Most B
vitamins speed up the rate at which the body burns carbohydrates. They
also slow down the rate at which fat can be burned. This produces what
is called the glucogenic or fast oxidizer chemistry. Hypoglycemia and
weight gain often result.

Insomnia can also result. The person may be able to fall asleep, but
the body is burning its glucose quickly. Between 1 and 3 in the
morning, the person may run out of glucose. The body cannot burn fat
for energy because of the metabolic imbalance caused by the B complex.
So the blood sugar begins to drop. The adrenals respond the emergency
and the person is wide awake.

Inositol or B8 is also depleted by excess consumption of b3,b2, and b5, so no wonder i receive benefits out of it once and then, but than it does not do anything for me for a while...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:39 am

I think one of the big concerns with overdoing the sam-e would be possible folate deficiency. I think as long as the B12 intake is on point, in theory we should be able to get around that. But overall I don't really know. I've just been introduced to all of this recently so I'm definitely still learning.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Colum Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:50 am

Should this work for anyone suffering from baldness???

Colum

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 am

Beebrox wrote:To add something, while supplementing b6 and zinc, be sure to take them separately to go effective about their absorption rates.

Unless there is ''defect'' or need for nutrients as pyrroluria, would go slow with any megadoses. For example, can you name your ''defect'' for biotin depletion? Probably not.

Another thing to look at are chronical infections. If one has let's say candida there are most certainly additional deficiencies that need to be corrected. B1, B3, B5 and biotin get depleted due acetaldehyde, for example. Molybdenum and manganese are also depleted.

I would really like to see, if adequate amounts of b's is answer for everything, but based on my experiences is really not.

Dont wish to take anything from you, Dan. Really like reading your posts, but am a bit skeptical on how so high biotin will run on the longer run. But than again, when it's not working anymore, you will stop using /lower the dose and that's will probably be it. As for it goes for riboflavin, i am thinking you might be really right about it. It is ATP cofactor and required almost everywhere. If not using other activated B's, the nutrient is quickly depleted, imo...

A small warning on B's.

If your vitamin supplement has 50 mg of B1, you can be sure that it is
synthetic. And if your supplement lists thiamine HCl or thiamine
mononitrate, it is certainly synthetic.

Have you ever noticed that B complex vitamins have B1, B2, B3, uB5 and B6
but there is no vitamin B4? B4 is also called nerve conduction factor.
B4 has not been synthesized so it is not in the product.

If you take a junk B complex with huge amounts (like 20mg) of B1 and
similar high amounts of the rest, it will create a relative deficiency
of B4. There will probably also be deficiencies of the large number of
other materials that are in natural sources of B complex such as liver,
rice bran, egg yolks and yeast.

There is one other problem with high doses of B complex. Most B
vitamins speed up the rate at which the body burns carbohydrates. They
also slow down the rate at which fat can be burned. This produces what
is called the glucogenic or fast oxidizer chemistry. Hypoglycemia and
weight gain often result.

Insomnia can also result. The person may be able to fall asleep, but
the body is burning its glucose quickly. Between 1 and 3 in the
morning, the person may run out of glucose. The body cannot burn fat
for energy because of the metabolic imbalance caused by the B complex.
So the blood sugar begins to drop. The adrenals respond the emergency
and the person is wide awake.

Inositol or B8 is also depleted by excess consumption of b3,b2, and b5, so no wonder i receive benefits out of it once and then, but than it does not do anything for me for a while...
well beebrox everyone reaponds different to certrain supplements so I can't say biotin will absolutely cure you. On the not of mega dosing, well that is purely perception of what a mega dose is in biotin. It's influenced by the "masses" sort of speak. I personally found that 15 mg of biotin did absolutely nothing for me, but when I reached 30 mg I noticed the difference. As far as it stop working well its over a month now and I keep seeing improvements in my health continuously. The improvement isn't even a stimulating type of effect that most people attributed to temprary improvement. It's steady. Since two weeks ago I have been waking up with Morning wood every day and I say that speaks a lot from aomeone who had lost all his libido. I never once seen anyone on these forums get as much improvement as I have and also have noticed no one else takes into account biotins importance in hair growth really. As for the biotin defect you say well I actually kno how I induced a deficiency and that was through a low carb diet wich stimulated muscle breakdown to keto acid and glucose wich will cause a biotin deficieny eventually. I'm not saying biotin is the cure all I'm saying is biotin might be one of the most important and underated vitamin of them all.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 am

Colum wrote:Should this work for anyone suffering from baldness???
I don't want to piss anyone off by saying this but I believe this should work for atleast90% of people to halt hair loss at he least . I had spme of the most severe diffuse thinning I had ever witnessed and just over a month in I seein regrowth all over and my eyebrows and eyelashes are growing back in soooo fast.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 am

danthethinningman wrote:
well beebrox everyone reaponds different to certrain supplements so I can't say biotin will absolutely cure you. On the not of mega dosing, well that is purely perception of what a mega dose is in biotin. It's influenced by the "masses" sort of speak. I personally found that 15 mg of biotin did absolutely nothing for me, but when I reached 30 mg I noticed the difference. As far as it stop working well its over a month now and I keep seeing improvements in my health continuously. The improvement isn't even a stimulating type of effect that most people attributed to temprary improvement. It's steady. Since two weeks ago I have been waking up with Morning wood every day and I say that speaks a lot from aomeone who had lost all his libido. I never once seen anyone on these forums get as much improvement as I have and also have noticed no one else takes into account biotins importance in hair growth really. As for the biotin defect you say well I actually kno how I induced a deficiency and that was through a low carb diet wich stimulated muscle breakdown to keto acid and glucose wich will cause a biotin deficieny eventually. I'm not saying biotin is the cure all I'm saying is biotin might be one of the most important and underated vitamin of them all.

In spite of my 666's post, it's interesting as HELL what you do, at least. And of course, congrats. Agree this forum is missing such stories...

What doesn't make sense to me is why it wouldn't work if you would take smaller mega dose as 15mg instead of 70mg. And also what happens if you stop the ''treatment''. I feel great on my current regimen, tons of energy, great morning erection, etc. but i know if i stop what i do, i wouldn't crashed as i have when i stopped ALA+ALC back then in 2012. What about you, and what's your diet anyway?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 am

Beebrox wrote:
danthethinningman wrote:

In spite of my 666's post, it's interesting as HELL what you do, at least. And of course, congrats. Agree this forum is missing such stories...

What doesn't make sense to me is why it wouldn't work if you would take smaller mega dose as 15mg instead of 70mg. And also what happens if you stop the ''treatment''. I feel great on my current regimen, tons of energy, great morning erection, etc. but i know if i stop what i do, i wouldn't crashed as i have when i stopped ALA+ALC back then in 2012. What about you, and what's your diet anyway?
well if I was to stop everything completely I would probably crash. My diet is cereal, cookies, meat..well basically sad. As for taking that dose forever I won't be doing that. I can prob maintain improvement and more with around 35mg. I'm at high doses at the moment to speed up hair growth and repleat atp as much as possible until let's say 2 months when cosmetically ill be much better. After that I'm bringing down the biotin dose.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:18 am

Dan where do you buy the b2 and biotin at such doses?

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  Colum Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 pm

I have bought the biotin online, highest strength I could get. Dan, can we have a summary of what else you are suggesting we take alongside the biotin

Colum

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Pure bulk or bulk supplements. You gets real bargain on supplements that would last you months. Along side biotin I would add manganese, zinc and the other b vitamins for enhanced effect of biotin. Keep an eye on zinc though it can be stimulating in some cases.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Dan, if you get the chance would you mind giving us a list of what your daily regimen would look like? I'd love to see the list of supplements in their entirety and also the daily doses. Like I was saying before, I'm interested in sort of a methyl-block treatment so I may not be going as high as you but I think it would be useful to see your whole program.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next