Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

+39
mento
TNT
iuyyighghghgkh
droddy
Slimnuts
Odysseus
NYJets
The Hulk
ghai018
FatedVictim
Ireland_101
Elessar
elsprooz
povos
crincrin
Isreviro
hiilikeyourbeard
ElmoSuper8
shaftless
DeadlyDevice
helpmyhair1
abetz85
Organism
young trunks
BrodjeQuestion
Xenon
theseeker86
CausticSymmetry
Aeons7
Colum
mistermr
SonofOdin
Zaphod
Hairy Potter
AS54
MikeBison
JamesDean
lookalike
danthethinningman
43 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:27 am

Okay.

Why not apply the fat soluble vitamins directly on the scalp.

Thorne research make liquid k2 and d3.

Would rubbing them in my scalp be good ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority! - Page 11 Empty Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 am

TNT wrote:droddy

i had elevated prolactin (doc gave me dopamine agonist drugs) and elevated PTH.
I am trying to avoid dairy because i live in town and there is no way to get some raw milk. Pasteurized i know that is not healthy.

So, you think that i should raise my calcium intake? Could you link me a calcium supplement that is safe? (not egg shells)

calcium carbonate supplements

a high quality european cheese

sesame seeds

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:57 am

droddy wrote:

Personally, I prefer to take as few supplements as possible, which usually means thyroid, vitamin D (on my skin), vitamin K (on my skin) and aspirin.

what about emu oil ?

Apparently it has vitamin a, k2, and maybe vitamin d in it.

Perhaps that's why it works.

Perhaps a good homemade version would

retinol oil,
liquid vitamin d
liquid k2
liquid E

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Okay.

Thorne research make liquid k2 and d3.

Would rubbing them in my scalp be good ?

I applied Thorne Research K2 and D3 to my scalp but didnt continue it out of being disorganized, and not really sure if it was a wise thing to do. So cant report anything about it.

Maybe you should do it.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 am

TNT wrote:i had elevated prolactin (doc gave me dopamine agonist drugs) and elevated PTH.

Yeah, I think vitamin D, calcium, and sodium can reliably lower those; low thyroid probably being the underlining problem. You would able to test this by measuring your resting pulse and morning temperature before getting out of bed. The lab test TSH could help, too.

TNT wrote:I am trying to avoid dairy because i live in town and there is no way to get some raw milk. Pasteurized i know that is not healthy.

For what it's worth, I drink pasteurized milk 99% of the time.

Really well cooked spinach and kale are good sources of calcium if you can't do dairy or eggshells.

droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:42 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Okay.

That's probably o.k., but existing hair might interfere with absorption.

I think the point if for the vitamins to get absorbed; baldness is a systemic problem, not a local one.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:what about emu oil ?

Rubbing unsaturated fatty acids on the scalp is likely to make hair loss worse. PUFAs are involved in just about every "maladaptive" process happening in those with pattern baldness.

Last edited by droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:08 am

droddy wrote:

Really well cooked spinach and kale are good sources of calcium if you can't do dairy or eggshells.

I thought spinach and kale were goitrogenic and best avoided for people with hair loss who probably have thyroid issues? Or does it just make no difference at all if they are well cooked?

So hard to know, lots of conflicting info out there. Maybe it depends how you feel after you eat these foods, if your throat is enlarged, dont take them anymore...

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:I thought spinach and kale were goitrogenic  and best avoided for people with hair loss who probably have thyroid issues? Or does it just make no difference at all if they are well cooked?

Yeah, that's why I think cooking them for a while is important. Alternatively, you could probably just drink the water they were cooked in.

ElmoSuper8 wrote:So hard to know, lots of conflicting info out there. Maybe it depends how you feel after you eat these foods, if your throat is enlarged, dont take them anymore...

That's why I think it's imperative for the individual to gather information about themselves and engage in rational self-experimentation. Things will change overtime, and if the person has no foundation for how the system works, they will always have rely on authoritarians to tell them what to do.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 am

droddy wrote: baldness is a systemic problem, not a local one.

maybe it is both

there must be something out there that i can rub in my scalp that helps

And I actually did try emu oil for about 1 year with no results

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 am

droddy wrote:Rubbing unsaturated fatty acids on the scalp is likely to make hair loss worse. PUFAS are involved in just about every "maladaptive" process happening in those with pattern baldness.

Thanks for answering my previous questions Danny. When you say PUFAs, can you say what specifically to avoid?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
droddy wrote:Rubbing unsaturated fatty acids on the scalp is likely to make hair loss worse. PUFAS are involved in just about every "maladaptive" process happening in those with pattern baldness.

Thanks for answering my previous questions Danny. When you say PUFAs, can you say what specifically to avoid?

I think by interfering with oxidative metabolism, the oils that are liquid at room temperature are the most important to avoid.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:33 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
droddy wrote: baldness is a systemic problem, not a local one.

maybe it is both

there must be something out there that i can rub in my scalp that helps

I'm sure there's something (progesterone or DHEA maybe), but by analogy, it might be like trying to alleviate diabetes with a topical.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 am

droddy wrote: I think by interfering with oxidative metabolism, the oils that are liquid at room temperature are the most important to avoid.

So avoid extra virgin olive oil and regular olive oil?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:49 am

My theory on nasal breathing :

People are mouth breathers because they have poor facial development and their sinuses never developed that well.

facial development is mostly reliant on k2, vitamin d and fat soluble vitamins.

In fact, in the book Calcium and the K2 paradox, it says during fetal development, most k2 will be in the sinuses.

source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZCWICR4Ds&list=UU1Aq3T1GmKcObLqo1YIU_Ww

and since most are deficient in vitamin k2, it kind of makes sense

Mouth breather = balding idiot, basically.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:06 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
droddy wrote: I think by interfering with oxidative metabolism, the oils that are liquid at room temperature are the most important to avoid.

So avoid extra virgin olive oil and regular olive oil?

Olive oil is about 10% PUFA, which I think is high enough to warrant using it selectively. You probably wouldn't want to cook with it.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 am

droddy wrote:
TNT wrote:i had elevated prolactin (doc gave me dopamine agonist drugs) and elevated PTH.

Yeah, I think vitamin D, calcium, and sodium can reliably lower those; low thyroid probably being the underlining problem. You would able to test this by measuring your resting pulse and morning temperature before getting out of bed. The lab test TSH could help, too.

TNT wrote:I am trying to avoid dairy because i live in town and there is no way to get some raw milk. Pasteurized i know that is not healthy.

For what it's worth, I drink pasteurized milk 99% of the time.

droddy, do you supplement t3? Ima start to experiment today I wanted to know your experience as in what you felt energy wise and circulation ect. I'm woundering if t3 Mimics the effects of higher tematures. When tempatures are around 70 and 80 I swear it makes my regimen 2x stronger makes me like the circulation master lol. I don't sweat nor feel and my skin glows and my hair shafts go erect and grow wicked fast. Around 50 degrees this effect wears off.

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:28 am

danthethinningman wrote:
droddy, do you supplement t3? Ima start to experiment today I wanted to know your experience as in what you felt energy wise and circulation ect.

Yeah, after a lot of experimenting, I currently take about 25 mcg of T3 per day. I break the tablet up into 6ths or 8ths and take really small amounts through the day. I take a combination of T3 and T4 at night.

I do this—and a lot of other things (i.e., nutrition)—in order to keep my resting pulse at about 90 BPM and a fairly consistent 98-99F body temperature.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeons7 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:24 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:My theory on nasal breathing :

People are mouth breathers because they have poor facial development and their sinuses never developed that well.

facial development is mostly reliant on k2, vitamin d and fat soluble vitamins.

In fact, in the book Calcium and the K2 paradox, it says during fetal development, most k2 will be in the sinuses.

source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZCWICR4Ds&list=UU1Aq3T1GmKcObLqo1YIU_Ww

and since most are deficient in vitamin k2, it kind of makes sense

Mouth breather = balding idiot, basically.

Im a mouth breather what am I suppose to do?!

Aeons7

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Aeons7 wrote:

Don't know if you're serious..?

Close your mouth... Breathe through your nose and keep the front of your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

Mouth breathers usually develop uneven jaw and teeth which add to unpleasing facial aesthetics as they age, to help fix this look up "Orthotropics".

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm

droddy wrote:

Yeah, after a lot of experimenting, I currently take about 25 mcg of T3 per day. I break the tablet up into 6ths or 8ths and take really small amounts through the day. I take a combination of T3 and T4 at night.

I do this—and a lot of other things (i.e., nutrition)—in order to keep my resting pulse at about 90 BPM and a fairly consistent 98-99F body temperature.

So Danny do you feel that the Thyroid medication really helped your hair loss stop? Whats it called?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:51 pm

regrowhairhero wrote:
Aeons7 wrote:

Close your mouth... Breathe through your nose and keep the front of your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

Mouth breathers usually develop uneven jaw and teeth which add to unpleasing facial aesthetics as they age, to help fix this look up "Orthotropics".

As a mouth breather all my life, and always having a clogged nose, it can be a difficult transition.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:54 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
regrowhairhero wrote:
Aeons7 wrote:

As a mouth breather all my life, and always having a clogged nose, it can be a difficult transition.

There's a therapy, cant remember the name, where a balloon is slowly inflated inside the nasal cavities which opens up the sinuses permanently, allowing you to breathe.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
droddy wrote:

So Danny do you feel that the Thyroid medication really helped your hair loss stop? Whats it called?

My interest in hair loss is not to get everyone to eat like me or supplement with what I supplement with, it's more of an attempt to understand the physiological mechanisms that cause hair loss—like what Brian does in his own way.

If your temperature and resting pulse are low, I think it would be reasonable to research thyroid supplementation.

I use cynomel and cynoplus, and yes I definitely feel as though I've personally benefitted from them in many different ways.
droddy
droddy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 am

Thanks for the info Danny. When you were losing hair did you have bad scalp inflammation?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next