Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

+12
sizzlinghairs
iuyyighghghgkh
MovieJunkie89
rofl
AntioxidantsIsGood
shaftless
JamesDean
NYJets
Dannyboy
SlowMoe
MikeGore
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? Empty Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

Post  MikeGore Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:08 am

This device surely is impressive, and after seeing the video I know I have to have it.

Credit goes to slowmoe ofcourse for bringing this to our attention.

http://www.takeda-medex.com/02-1.htm

Really want to buy this. I know you mention a headband your using, but does it really squish your scalp good enough like it is shown in this video?

How much does this takeda cost anyway in pounds? My calculations say its around £172. What's delivery like from Japan? Another £20 ontop of that? So around £200 we can say.

Why is this device so bloody expensive? Could it be because it actually works?

And even if we were to buy a cheap blood pressure device, would it be effective on our heads?

What do you guys think?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? Empty Re: Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

Post  SlowMoe Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:44 am

MikeGore wrote:This device surely is impressive, and after seeing the video I know I have to have it.

Really want to buy this. I know you mention a headband your using, but does it really squish your scalp good enough like it is shown in this video?

How much does this takeda cost anyway in pounds? My calculations say its around £172. What's delivery like from Japan? Another £20 ontop of that? So around £200 we can say.

And even if we were to buy a cheap blood pressure device, would it be effective on our heads?

What do you guys think?

I think it works by scrunching the scalp up and relieving the downward pull of the scalp muscles; allowing the arteried beneath the galea to become uncompressed.

There is a pubmed study that outlines its effective regrowing of hair.

I want to believe that the strap I invented does the same thing, but I don't have direct proof.

All that I can say for sure, is that when I started using it, the violer ray and emu oil, I noticed 2x as much regrowth and thickening as when I was just brushing and doing scrunching.

I have stopped for a few weeks and I am shedding like crazy and my hair is thinner than ever.

Hope this helps
-Marcus
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? Empty Re: Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

Post  Dannyboy Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 am

Hi,

Thanks for the link from Japan. I can't believe that it is actually only about 175£! I ordered it from the AC clinic in Germany the sell it in more than 400£ - 475EU http://www.ac-reliever.de/
Still waiting for the delivery for a while now

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:17 am

SlowMoe wrote:
MikeGore wrote:This device surely is impressive, and after seeing the video I know I have to have it.

What do you guys think?

I think it works by scrunching the scalp up and relieving the downward pull of the scalp muscles; allowing the arteried beneath the galea to become uncompressed.

There is a pubmed study that outlines its effective regrowing of hair.

I want to believe that the strap I invented does the same thing, but I don't have direct proof.

All that I can say for sure, is that when I started using it, the violer ray and emu oil, I noticed 2x as much regrowth and thickening as when I was just brushing and doing scrunching.

I have stopped for a few weeks and I am shedding like crazy and my hair is thinner than ever.

Hope this helps
-Marcus

This is why I believe that Botox therapy might be a good solution - it should keep your scalp loos with a good blood flow and oxygen supply from within for 4-6 months, and whatever you do on top of it such pinching, massaging, brushing should just be an additional improvement. Therefore, in case when you stop, you shouldn't get shedding. It should happen for the fact that your scalp must got very tight again. Don't you think?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Nice find! That price doesn't seem so bad in comparison to the German one. Though it'd probably get stung with handing and duty charges on top. Botox is out of my price range, but one of these wouldn't be inconceivable.

Dannyboy, if your AC band arrives, maybe you can get one of SlowMoe's straps too and compare them.

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 am

I was worried that there might be additional duty charges as well. But as of yet, I still haven't been able to order from anywhere. Its impossible to order from the Japanese websites, and I think I'll pass the german one for now. It's so frustrating.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

I've been looking everywhere on the internet to find this thing, but all my efforts have failed.

Anyone seen this item on ebay or amazon or any other site like rakuten, please let me know.

No wonder the western world hasn't cured hair loss. Coz the devices that does aren't available anywhere.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 am

MikeGore wrote:I've been looking everywhere on the internet to find this thing, but all my efforts have failed.

Anyone seen this item on ebay or amazon or any other site like rakuten, please let me know.

No wonder the western world hasn't cured hair loss. Coz the devices that does aren't available anywhere.

I'm afraid that just this clinic in Germany sell this device.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:17 am

Well it seems its impossible to buy this device from Japan. Which leaves us from the one from Germany.

The question is, is the price worth it? Could this really be the cure of hair loss? If so, it would mean saving money from buying innumerable other hair loss topicals and supplements.

Slowmoe, what do you think? How does it compare to yours? In short, would you buy the ac tension reliever from Germany for nealy £400 if you werent considering botox?

What does everyone else think?

All this time I have not bought those lasercombs because they were too expensive, but now I am considering buying the this ac tension reliever from germany. Which you rather buy? A lasercomb or the ac scalp tension reliever?

The interesting thing about all this is that the takeda seems unheard of in most of the world. I contacted takeda and was told that they only sell it domestically; which means a huge chunk of the world population does not have this device.

The lasercomb is something more widely available on the other hand.

I'm really trying to make my mind up about this thing, hope your guys can help me make a sensible decision.

Cheers

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 am

MikeGore wrote:Well it seems its impossible to buy this device from Japan. Which leaves us from the one from Germany.

The question is, is the price worth it? Could this really be the cure of hair loss? If so, it would mean saving money from buying innumerable other hair loss topicals and supplements.

Slowmoe, what do you think? How does it compare to yours? In short, would you buy the ac tension reliever from Germany for nealy £400 if you werent considering botox?

What does everyone else think?

All this time I have not bought those lasercombs because they were too expensive, but now I am considering buying the this ac tension reliever from germany. Which you rather buy? A lasercomb or the ac scalp tension reliever?

The interesting thing about all this is that the takeda seems unheard of in most of the world. I contacted takeda and was told that they only sell it domestically; which means a huge chunk of the world population does not have this device.

The lasercomb is something more widely available on the other hand.

I'm really trying to make my mind up about this thing, hope your guys can help me make a sensible decision.

Cheers

Mike

To be 100% honest, my strap should do the exact same thing as the device. The only thing I'm unsure of is since my strap has less surface area contacting the scalp, if it doesn't induce more pressure and inhibit blood flow more.

My experience with it is, it doesn't seem to inhibit bloodflow (crown does not get any colder, this may or may not be a good indicator). My scalp stays looser throughout the day when i'm wearing it daily, and my hair shedding is basically zero when I used it combined with VR and emu oil.

I wouldn't waste my money on the euro device without trying out mine. I invented it because I believed the AC reliever would work, based on the studies and the theory, but wasn't about to pay $600.
And in my experience the afforementioned combo reversed my hairloss, without a doubt. How big a role the strap played in it, I have no clue, BUT, it is obvious that it helped train my scalp muscles to stay loose, as evidenced by a lack of constant tension after using it a while.

SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am

@MikeGore I would get Sloe Moes strap and use the leftover money to build a messiah helmet or put the $ towards a used or new one. This way you have the best of both worlds. Other forum members have said good things about sloes strap, plan on getting one when finances allow.

@Sloe Wait wait wait a min!!....you say after a few days of no manuals you shed and you feel it is related?! Bummer if true.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Look what I found. Don't get your hopes up its not for sale. Just interesting. It's from the year 1935.

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/ModernMechanix/5-1935/skalpolator.jpg

It's seems the cure for baldness was found long ago. I always thought the past harbours great lessons.

Who knows the companies making money off of the current view of the false hair loss mechanism in mainstream media, may also been suppressing these sorts of devices, which is why you only see them in Germany and Japan.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

This was just the top result of a quick Google search, so whether it is trustworthy or not I don't know: http://eng.j-goods.net/

It's a lot of money, so probably best to hold fire and try a DIY or SlowMoe's strap until we know more. Maybe SlowMoe can hook Dannyboy up so he can compare the two Wink

I need to revisit the DIY strap idea, still have my stretchy belt around somewhere...

Edit: Hmm, apparently forum member Lawski was selling his Takeda back in November... Don't know if anyone has tried contacting him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 am

MikeGore wrote:Look what I found. Don't get your hopes up its not for sale. Just interesting. It's from the year 1935.

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/ModernMechanix/5-1935/skalpolator.jpg

It's seems the cure for baldness was found long ago. I always thought the past harbours great lessons.

Who knows the companies making money off of the current view of the false hair loss mechanism in mainstream media, may also been suppressing these sorts of devices, which is why you only see them in Germany and Japan.

Cool link Mike,

I'm still waiting for my device to come, also did the botox few days ago.

Last edited by Dannyboy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:29 am

Hay SlowMoe, how did you make your strap ? I'd like to create one by myself too Smile
JamesDean
JamesDean

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:25 pm

I wonder if you can make one out of a blood pressure monitor device that you can buy in pharmacies. If the arm cuff doesn't fit too well maybe you can graft on a bicycle tire inner tube or something.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am

So what do you guys think of this scalp tension reliever in terms of reversing hair loss? Do you think it could be one of the best thing ever?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

The Takeda looks tapered to fit the shape of a head. In the video it looks like it rises up as it inflates. Not sure how easy that would be to recreate with a regular pressure cuff.

I think this, like the botox, is most interesting to people who have halted their loss naturally or are seeing very quick results from manuals. I think it'd be beneficial to anyone, but maybe not miraculous for most and depends on overall health...

I'm interested particularly as my CFIDS is making it impossible to be consistent with manuals. Also I only get soreness at night and wonder if I could wear it as I sleep, heh.

Just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 am

Unim wrote:The Takeda looks tapered to fit the shape of a head. In the video it looks like it rises up as it inflates. Not sure how easy that would be to recreate with a regular pressure cuff.

I think this, like the botox, is most interesting to people who have halted their loss naturally or are seeing very quick results from manuals. I think it'd be beneficial to anyone, but maybe not miraculous for most and depends on overall health...

I'm interested particularly as my CFIDS is making it impossible to be consistent with manuals. Also I only get soreness at night and wonder if I could wear it as I sleep, heh.

Just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

Hi, for you question - It is not allowed to wear it in your sleep, but 2 session of an hour each or 4 of 30min a day.
I think its basically like the maliniak massage, just might be better, as you can't massage/press against the tension of your muscles for 2 hours, but the concept is the same.
P.S -  I remember once I sent him a link with that device ( http://www.ac-reliever.de/) when I asked if that device might be beneficial to his method...he wrote back something like: "there are hundreds of those devices in the market..." He obviously didn't even read about it, or choose to ignore the fact that it targets the same concept of his "Malinak massage", in a more effective way possibly.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 am

Hi guys!

The information given on http://www.ac-reliever.de and http://www.ac-therapie.de is really good. It's really great to see how our understanding of hair loss has evolved over the years, particularly on these forums, and there are now organizations we can find (such as in Germany and Japan) that focus on this more intelligent way of viewing hair loss.

I remember a while back I started a thread about skull shapes and how it might be a factor in hair loss. I started this thread on other forums as well such as HLH Link
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=82847
etc. But they just ridiculed the idea. Skull expansion, galea, blood flow to scalp is all related. How could something be so obvious and doctors are blind to see it. Shows you the worth of medical school heh? The Chinese were right all along about this.

Galea
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4951-galea-scalp-muscle-that-causes-male-pattern-baldness

And I always wondered this. All those experiments in the labs, that this or that causes hair to grow. That's because they do these tests on things that already have a strong supply of blood (like on a mouse's back. They've got no tension there on their bodies! Ofcourse it will grow!).

I remember people laughing at me when I told them its about the blood supply. They would give me responses such as:"Yeah right I've got no blood in my face." or "If I had no blood coming to my head I would faint already" and other self-sufficient and even scientific remarks as to why the blood circulation theory of hairloss (that they thought) was wrong. Well these so called scientists and doctors and "experts" in human biology should be utterly ashamed of themselves for their idiocy since they have turned out to be wrong.

It's unbelievable in this day and age that mainstream media and doctors still uphold the incorrect view of hair loss. I remember a few weeks ago I actually had to explain to some uninformed FDA brainwashed pharmacist about Propecia. But he was so convinced of it since it was "FDA Approved". It's almost like these guys worship the freaking FDA. The FDA is less worth than my crap in the toilet if you asked me, and I don't respect them at all.

I really hope that these manual methods, brushing, head strap are really working for people. It would be great to hear of anyone growing actually new terminal hair with these. And if these manual methods are working, I guess buying a takeda medex would be a good investment, since it potential would be more effective than the manual methods.

Cheers :-)

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 am

Hi guys!

Well I have bought the takeda medex! It's come all the way from Japan. I'm pretty glad I bought it from there. It cost me a total of £280 (the UK customs that I needed to pay was £80). Considering I almost bought it from Germany for approx £450 including delivery, I think the price is okay.

This thing is pretty solid. Sturdy, and of good quality. And when I use it, I really can feel the pressure around my head. Infact if I pump it too much it becomes painful. And my scalp feels numb. Like I literally wont feel anything when I touch it. Is that good? Or would I make my hair loss worse? What was the deal with that hypoxia again?

Thanks

Last edited by MikeGore on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 am

MikeGore wrote:Hi guys!

Well I have bought the takeda medex! It's come all the way from Japan. I'm pretty glad I bought it from there. It cost me a total of £280 (the UK customs that I needed to pay was £80). Considering I almost bought it from Germany for approx £450 including delivery, I think the price is okay.

This thing is pretty solid. Sturdy, and of good quality. And when I use it, I really can feel the pressure around my head. Infact if I pump it too much it becomes painful. And my scalp feels numb. Like I literally want feel anything when I touch it. Is that good? Or would I make my hair loss worse? What was the deal with that hypoxia again?

Thanks

Hi Mike, How long did you wait for that? I'm waiting for so long now. How do u find the use of the device? I bought from Germany - silly me. I did also the botox there.

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 am

It took around ten days to arrive.

The use is really good actually. I put it on my head. The straps are secured with sturdy velcro. Came with additional velcro pieces for use with any head size. The pump is very easy to use and you can feel it pushing the scalp upwards. In fact when I put it on my head, I make sure to pull it down first towards my ears since the pump causes it to go up.

Like I said, it can be very very tight. In fact my scalp would get numb if I pump it too much. Just not sure if that is a good thing or not. Is numbness a sign of low oxygen. Is that when we get that tingling feeling? If I am not mistake new blood vessels are formed in low oxygen environment, and when the oxygen rushes back in the circulation improves even further. Don't know if I am right about that.

One thing I have notice is that my scalp, forehead skin looks clear after use, and my hair looks like its gained volume (as if I took a shower and used a shampoo).

Still haven't used it much but will aim to use it 2 hours a day everyday of the week.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:00 am

Lucky you! I paid £450 and I'm waiting for almost 2 months now - Don't understand why. I know you should do in 3 or 4 session each day, 1 hour twice or 30min - 4 times. If you using LLLT/VR use it right after should be the best.

Good luck mate

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Nice one. Mike, did you order it through a proxy shipment or did you manage to get it directly?

Dannyboy that's a ridiculous delay considering you are paying extra. Perhaps you can cancel it and order from Japan instead?

Keep us updated! Still interested how this compares to a DIY strap. I will have to put some cash aside to see if I can afford one of these.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next