Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

+12
sizzlinghairs
iuyyighghghgkh
MovieJunkie89
rofl
AntioxidantsIsGood
shaftless
JamesDean
NYJets
Dannyboy
SlowMoe
MikeGore
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

Post  MikeGore Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:11 pm

I used a proxy shopping to buy it. I don't think its possible to buy it any other way.

I have a violet ray as well. Have used it a few times after the using takeda medex.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 Empty head massages

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:03 am

Hi mike gore
I was wondering if you have used slowmoes headstrap as compared with medex head band. I really want to purchase the Japanese band to help loosen the scalp but costs too much. Is it worth it essentially.

You also mentioned that you used proxy shipping. Do you have a link to where you ordered the medex device? I thought you could order it from their website....

Sorry for the many questions.

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeda Medex - Scalp Tension Reliever. Any where to buy something like this in US/Europe at cheaper price?

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 am

Well I actually used the proxy service that Unim suggested in this thread http://eng.j-goods.net

Well I wouldn't be able to make a comparison since I haven't used the headstrap, but maybe slowmoe can help out with the comparison.

All I can say that the pump is easily adjusted to be very very tight to the point of feeling numb. I don't think you'd be able to achieve that levels of tightness with anything else.

Another thing is, because you place it on your head and than pump it, it easily pushes the scalp upwards uniformly.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 am

Thanks mike
So purchasing this device it essentially helps with loosening the scalp just how maliniak method works but without the manual massaging. I have been taking supplements but the one thing I lack in my regimen is exercising the scalp. Maybe its the laziness on my part.

Do you do anything else other than pump the device and let you scalp stay in its position or do you brush the top of the scalp

Thanks for the time

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:45 am

Well this is actually part of the reason why I bought this like you mentioned. The manual methods is hard to keep up. I remember I would do the towel method, and then the scalp massage back to back until my arms would feel exhausted from the effort. I later became lazy with it. Plus even if you were to massage, how much can you do it in one day? Even 15 mins seemed like a long time.

With this new device I just bought, I just put it on my head and forget about it. You can watch TV, surf the internet, whatever. Just don't take a shower or sleep with it :-)

For now I'm just using the device, and sometimes the occasional violet ray. I'm not really brushing at the moment.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 am

Hi Mike,
Well I am taking the plunge and purchasing that device you have mentioned. In regards to the size of your device, I wanted to know what you are using. I dont want to make a big purchase only to fit my head.
I did take a measurement and my head size is roughly 58 cm so it is like I am between a MEDIUM or LARGE. I am worried that if I get a medium it will be too tight without even pumping whereas if I get the large it will be too loose that pumping would not be as effective.

Just curious what you have purchased and if there are any addition adjustment straps available?

AntioxidantsIsGood

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 am

Hi,

Well, I actually didn't take any measurements of my head but I consider myself to be of medium build and thought the medium would be best for me. Having said that it did come with two additional pieces of strap. The very ends of the strap are easily removable, they are held in place with firm buttons (not sure what they are called exactly. Its those things that click into place when pressed). So you can interchange that with longer strap pieces.

But I think you can get a fair idea comparing your measurement, and measurement given on the website.

One note of advice. I first gave the details of takeda-medex.com to j-goods.net but takeda-medex.com didn't respond so the order was cancelled. I later gave J-goods.net the details of K-Komura (http://www.k-komura.com/scb/shop/shop.cgi?No=34) and that one worked out.

Cheers,

Mike

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 am

I would appreciate if anyone knew anything about numbness in the scalp? CS, I think mentioned some theory of hypoxia regarding blood vessel formation and oxygen levels.

Question: Generally speaking is numbness a good indication?

I obviously can keep it at a looser tightness if I like, but I just want to know if I would be speeding things up if I pump this thing to point of causing numbness in my head. Good idea or not?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:05 pm

if low hypoxia does trigger angiogenesis, it would be when there's chronic low levels of oxygen compared to normal. not when theres no oxygen because blood supply is being cut off.
personally id find a level of compression that tightens the strap but doesnt cut off blood flow so much that u get pins and needles or numbness.its not good to starve any area of the body of blood even temporarily.
if u were to starve it long enough that tissue would go necrotic

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

Hi Mike,
Any updates or opinions so far regarding the device?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:53 am

Hi guys,

I think its too early to give feedback regarding the device, since the hair growth cycle goes in months. All I can say that ever since using the device, its like my hair follicles mostly stand up, and also has a slightly fuller look. I think its too early to say anything, and just need to be patient with it, as with the manual methods, it takes time.

Danny, have you finally gotten yours from Germany?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Fri May 02, 2014 12:02 pm

MikeGore wrote:Hi guys,

I think its too early to give feedback regarding the device, since the hair growth cycle goes in months. All I can say that ever since using the device, its like my hair follicles mostly stand up, and also has a slightly fuller look. I think its too early to say anything, and just need to be patient with it, as with the manual methods, it takes time.

Hi Mike,

No I did not - almost 4 months now. I've just sent an email to the clinic in Germany. Can you say you happy with the device? What do you use for stimulation?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 am

Hi again,

I still didn't get my device - they change their supplier in Japan and I'm waiting for 5 months now - I'm thinking of canceling it. Can you tell me from your experience so far, is that device worth waiting for? Any opinion?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Believe it or not - I just got mine today - waited for 6 months. Do you have any feedback of any kind? did it help you to loosen your scalp? thanks

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi Danny,

Man 6 months for an order to arrive, gotta be some kind of record mate. They should have given you a discount or something for making you wait for so long.

As I am typing this I am actually wearing it. I try to wear it everyday. I do feel the scalp loosening. I do see some vellus hair, but nothing that would make headlines yet. Considering gravity is constantly pulling things done, it feels healthy to do use this device. Our scalp never actually breathes if we don't massage it or lift it up. So I will keep using it.

I do feel slightly better about my hair. But I guess time will tell.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 am

MikeGore wrote:Hi Danny,

Man 6 months for an order to arrive, gotta be some kind of record mate. They should have given you a discount or something for making you wait for so long.

As I am typing this I am actually wearing it. I try to wear it everyday. I do feel the scalp loosening. I do see some vellus hair, but nothing that would make headlines yet. Considering gravity is constantly pulling things done, it feels healthy to do use this device. Our scalp never actually breathes if we don't massage it or lift it up. So I will keep using it.

I do feel slightly better about my hair. But I guess time will tell.

How long do you wear it for, and what do you think its the right time gap between every use?(I understand that u cant wear more than 30 min in 1 go).
I feel slight pressure while I'm wearing it, and I can feel the pulse in my head and the pain of my tight scalp I guess - do you experience it too?

I found the trial results of the device: http://www.takeda-medex.com/06.pdf

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 am

I don't know how many of you have used this, but I guess this question applies to anyone that is trying to loosen the scalp with head massages, or crunches.

When I put the headband on, and keep it for a while (like 1 hour) if it feels a little uncomfortable. But I can definitely feel, on the top of my head there being more free scalp. Like when I look at the top of my head with a mirror under a light, it looks almost starting to thin. But with the headgear on, and do the same thing looking at the mirror, it seems more dense somehow. Probably because its being pushed together. That's all nice and good but, I start to feel the discomfort after 40 mins. No discomfort before than. Than it borders on the slight side of pain. Strangely, yesterday I felt this on the side of my face, below the earline. This is the area, that I was worried about regarding hollow cheeks.

Maybe someone with a little anatomy knowledge can tell me, if there is any way, using this gear on the top of my head may be causing my cheeks to get hollow( the cheek area and also very close to ear). I don't know if its in my head, but I think I noticed this first appearing when I got the takeda medex. Don't remember it being an issue before hand. The strange thing is, that pain I felt exactly in the area, I am paranoid about. I'm perceiving it as having gone worst after having kept the takeda medex on my head for 2 hours and trying to endure the discomfort.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:33 pm

I wonder why this device wasn't more popular? The results were pretty good.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9p0zEdhZI-KZmd2bmtYRDVBVW8/view?usp=sharing

MikeGore could you give us an update?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:05 am

I am looking to buy one, from a website or anyone for that matter.

I can no longer do a manual massage due to a hand injury

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 am

Does anyone know if this is still available for purchase somewhere?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  RefreshedPerspective Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 am

I'm interested in getting one of these myself. A quick Google shopping search returned me a result for this item on eBay for £600. The price seems too steep for me, anyone else know of a place to get this cheaper?

RefreshedPerspective

Back to top Go down

Post  RefreshedPerspective Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:29 am

What do you guys think? Would this work? Anyone here used it before with good results? ebay.co.uk/itm/322648324200

RefreshedPerspective

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am

I wonder if it would come with instructions. I guess the study is the place to look?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Last I glanced Mike Gore is turning to other drastic measures. I understand that some well educated people are interested in this device for probably good reasons. For me, bone restructuring, skin stretching, and cutting off circulation, do not make a lot of sense .

I do think that hairloss is blood flow related, and if compressing the scalp results in overall blood reaching the follicles that is fine. I am not sure if general compression would target the stretching of the galea with much for real results.

Hard to measure, but if the skin of the balding scalp was blood starved it would be a purple color and tingly all of the time. I think that the super small veins to the hair follicle may be restricted or capillaries in the area also blocked with plaque or calcification. This is different than general blood circulation being restricted by a tight scalp or passing through a tight galea.

If this device were actually effective for some, I might add the theory that by starving the scalp skin of oxygen temporarily might inflict a mild injury that requires the healing response of stem cells and platelet rich blood cells. This is a very narrow line between useful injury, and killing and damaging cells.

So I wish I had a thick regrow to cite as an example, but I do have steady slow regrow to reference. A PVC elbow as a presser is cheap and will increase blood flow, and crush out calcification. Not for everybody, but it is cheap for sure.

I do hope people try and succeed with the device, but since it is a hefty investment, thought it was worth the comments.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:25 pm

the device is just a tube you fix it around your head and fill it with air ,that apply pressure at the sides of the head which is help lift the galea away from skull bone ,the galea will be loose and that will help blood flow under scalp .it just work against sides muscle and gravity ,but as you said the pressure at the sides may restrict blood /lymph flow ,in what degree of restrict no one know .i think if you feel tingle at your scalp that mean it is starving for oxygen .
if the mpb damage already done in your scalp your will probably get less or no result ,but dont sell it use it along with hard scalp massage .

also i dont think japs will send this to the market without testing it for hundreds of times . Rolling Eyes
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next