Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush?

4 posters

Go down

Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? Empty Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush?

Post  steve215 Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm confused here..Some say get an extra soft brush while others say get an electric brush..

So which one you think is safer for receding gums?

steve215

Back to top Go down

Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? Empty Re: Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush?

Post  Delphine Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Dr. Manhart of the calcium therapy site considers the electric toothbrush overly aggressive. So, manual.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? Empty grinding

Post  The Liberator Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 pm

My old dentist told me for YEARS that my gums were receding because I was brushing too hard. So I brushed more gentle, and I only used a soft toothbrush and STILL my gums kept receding and he kept lecturing me on correct brushing technique.

Well on the recommendation of my brother, I went to another dentist who told me that the reason my gums were receding had nothing to do with my toothbrush, and everything to do with the fact that I was grinding the SHIT out of my teeth every night.

He made me a nightgaurd and voila, my gums stopped receding. Of course, the are totally chipped and messed up from years of grinding and an incompetant dentist who should have known that one of the symptoms of grinding is receding gums.

Just something to consider...

The Liberator

Back to top Go down

Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush? Empty Re: Which is safer for receding gums? manual or electric brush?

Post  steve215 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 am

The Liberator wrote:My old dentist told me for YEARS that my gums were receding because I was brushing too hard. So I brushed more gentle, and I only used a soft toothbrush and STILL  my gums kept receding and he kept lecturing me on correct brushing technique.

Well on the recommendation of my brother, I went to another dentist who told me that the reason my gums were receding had nothing to do with my toothbrush, and everything to do with the fact that I was grinding the SHIT out of my teeth every night.

He made me a nightgaurd and voila, my gums stopped receding. Of course, the are totally chipped and messed up from years of grinding and an incompetant dentist who should have known that one of the symptoms of grinding is receding gums.

Just something to consider...

Wow awesome!

I went out to buy one of those over the counter mouth guards last night and used it last night as well. Woke up with a headache and looks like my gums receded even more just from one night..ouch!

After using your mouth guard, how long did it take for your gums to stop receding?

Thanks!

steve215

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Teeth grinding and gum recession have common no more than - bad oral health. Depatogenate mouth while giving regenerative support is what it takes.

Grinding is natural  stress relieving mechanism- it affect teeth enamel meanwhile helping over meridian connection. If severe, there is probably also root canal/tooth socked infection or jaw infection. Higher dose of magnesium, such as rinsing with magnesium oil usually helps with grinding. If there are cavitation  - novamin toothpaste comes to mind as well, as well as regenerative nutrients as K2, D3, calcium, phosphorus, silica, etc...

What helps with teeth usually doesn't with gums due different tissue we are dealing with. For gums vitamin C is cost effective option. High dosing for a long time have good odds, but it works better as topical / injection where the tooth infection is. Due low pH, it can do severe damage to tooth enamel, so one have to mix it with sodium bicarbonate no neutralize the acid. Strong oxidation with ozone, hydrogen peroxide , Cl02 - MMS, comes to mind as well as will affect the biofilm - whiten the teeth while remove the plague and tartar. It will cause die-off, so clearing things with vitamin A, zinc and other immune supporting nutrients can take place. I've heard a good anecdotes with topical colostrum also. MSM, or organic sulfur such as garlic will also help regenerate, meanwhile depatogenate and removing toxins from the area...

Plenty of options, including with regularly doing oil pulling, etc.
If metal toxic from amalgam, active charcoal added to organic tooth paste will also do some justice...
I haven't bought toothpaste other than 2 Novamin formulations for keeping the enamel restored, after some acidic in more than a year!
It takes baking soda, vitamin c - so you make the bubbles, sea salt, xylitol for the taste, drop of iodine and nothing else. Alternatively also drop of essential oils and active charcoal are also an options.

Why bubbles? Due to biofilm...
http://www.jsdmd.jp/2012/31-4ee-22.pdf
http://www.jsdmd.jp/2012/31-5ee-16.pdf

Maintaining saliva flow (with plenty of nutrients), while eating raw food as apple or carrot every while is also cleansing agent for the teeth. The more you think about it, the more ridiculous is maintain mouth hygiene by conventional tooth brushing.

Dental health has a very bad correlation with heavily brushing, so regardless of what is your tooth brushing tool - the damage you do to your teeth and gums it's up to you. Waterpik can be also a very good or very bad thing, it's up to operator...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down