Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Receding gums  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Receding gums  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Receding gums  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Receding gums  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Receding gums  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Receding gums  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Receding gums  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Receding gums  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Receding gums  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Receding gums

5 posters

Go down

Receding gums  Empty Receding gums

Post  europe Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 am

Well, i experience since only a few weeks, or little months, receiding gums...
in a very agressive way it seems.... 2 mm on few teeths

Any ideas where it could come from ?
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Receding gums  Empty Re: Receding gums

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm

europe - Load up on vitamin C, that should fix it.

Also, you might consider rinsing with salt water.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

I totally agree with CS, load up seriously on vitamin c, I use sodium ascorbate, 2 grams a day at least, less doesn't work for me.

Wash you teeth, make sure you also clean your gums. I just use a fluoride free and chemical free toothpaste and rise, with some xylitol.

BTW I dont use toothsoap anymore, I found it too harsh for my mouth AND teeth... I don't use salt water either, I found it a little bit harsh for receiding gums plus I believe it wipes out good bacteria, giving you bad breath pretty quickly.

What I have found that works great besides Vitamin C and cleaning your teeth is ORAL PROBIOTICS!

I would recommend the Probiora3 blend or BLIS K12. These strains are native to the oral cavity and don't produce lactic acid. The strains of probiora3 produce low dose hydrogen peroxide that whiten teeth and inhibit bad bacteria; The BLIS K12 has many benefits, including the production of a bacteriocin like substance, that protects the respiratory system.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 am

thanks bros...

Would something has to do with too much loading of iodine from Kumbo, without adding enough Vit C ?
selenium is good i presume...
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 am

A waterpik has done wonders for my recession. Some water with some echinacea, peppermint, and cayenne tinctures in it is what I spray down into my gums these days, as Dr. Shulzes tooth and gum is just far too expensive. I think one of the main ways to cut recession down is to improve circulation to the gums, like those red rubber gum stimulators. Cayenne and peppermint do a great job of getting blood to the gums from what I've felt, and everything pales in comparison to shining a few lasers on your gums for a few minutes every other day.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 am

europe wrote:thanks bros...

Would something has to do with too much loading of iodine from Kumbo, without adding enough Vit C ?
selenium is good i presume...

Europe, it is interesting that you mention that since adding iodine or using IH's this problem manifested... but not 100% sure.

Just to determine a possible relation, what kinds of Iodine are you taking, how much? Are you taking vitamin d3 how much? are you taking eclonia cava? This are the things that I'm suspicious of.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 am

sincerly, i really suspect a change in my diet being the cause of that receiding.

EC i do not. do not take it anymore since more than 6 months.
Vit D3...yeah....i stopped taking it since sunny days. But since last year, each no sun day goes with my Vit D3 and/or D3/K2 pill, so 5000 to 6000 UI each day. oh, well, 70% dark days. Being in late june, i do ot take D3 supp since 3 months. often out.
Iodine....well, the most suspected. took lugols and stopped it in the end of the year 2009.
i suspect up or down regulating of adrenals etc... i go bling on this one, no chemistery test...
So i took kumbo since 3 months or more, 10-15 cm a day, somtimes more. And somtimes i skip the kumbo for days....
always take brazil nuts 2-4 for selenium.
MgCl regulary...

Well, the first thing i'm gonna do is to massage my gum.
the second, i'm gonna look on cayenne, and salt protocol after washing.
the third, look for a good Vit C supp. I presume adding with Kumbo could help flush the bromide or any heavy metal or halogen from the body.

What would be the theory behind a receiding gum with no family history, and no suspicious background for myself...Fuckin A

I also take curcumin with black pepper/olive oil : approx 1 teasppon a day. With my red wine glass.

I try to avoid any pills now. Fuck them.
Gluten zero if the goal.
I try to reintroduce more than just few portion of grains/carbs like quinoa, whole basmati brownrice, lens, buckwheat. I eat them everyday now because i mostly stop all my other wheat sources.
I truly suspect a much more Fat/protein diet for too much months/years now.
Back to a more balanced diet now.
concerning my diet type, i prone to be a more protein type. but even in that type, they recommend 30-40 % of carbohydrates...

and please, don't argue on "they recommend". I take my carbs also mostly on veggies.

But let's concentrate again on the receiding gums....and the potentiel link. The theory behind a receiding gum... For those who kow more than us, please, feel free...

thanks bros
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:24 am

Besides Ubiquinone/Ubiquinol and/or Vitamin C I would personally stop the Kombu for fear of arsenic and see how you do.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 am

Also, may want to cut back on Brazil nuts as well... radiation.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 am

europe wrote:sincerly, i really suspect a change in my diet being the cause of that receiding.

EC i do not. do not take it anymore since more than 6 months.
Vit D3...yeah....i stopped taking it since sunny days. But since last year, each no sun day goes with my Vit D3 and/or D3/K2 pill, so 5000 to 6000 UI each day. oh, well, 70% dark days. Being in late june, i do ot take D3 supp since 3 months. often out.
Iodine....well, the most suspected. took lugols and stopped it in the end of the year 2009.
i suspect up or down regulating of adrenals etc... i go bling on this one, no chemistery test...
So i took kumbo since 3 months or more, 10-15 cm a day, somtimes more. And somtimes i skip the kumbo for days....
always take brazil nuts 2-4 for selenium.
MgCl regulary...

Well, the first thing i'm gonna do is to massage my gum.
the second, i'm gonna look on cayenne, and salt protocol after washing.
the third, look for a good Vit C supp. I presume adding with Kumbo could help flush the bromide or any heavy metal or halogen from the body.

What would be the theory behind a receiding gum with no family history, and no suspicious background for myself...Fuckin A

I also take curcumin with black pepper/olive oil : approx 1 teasppon a day. With my red wine glass.

I try to avoid any pills now. Fuck them.
Gluten zero if the goal.
I try to reintroduce more than just few portion of grains/carbs like quinoa, whole basmati brownrice, lens, buckwheat. I eat them everyday now because i mostly stop all my other wheat sources.
I truly suspect a much more Fat/protein diet for too much months/years now.
Back to a more balanced diet now.
concerning my diet type, i prone to be a more protein type. but even in that type, they recommend 30-40 % of carbohydrates...

and please, don't argue on "they recommend". I take my carbs also mostly on veggies.

But let's concentrate again on the receiding gums....and the potentiel link. The theory behind a receiding gum... For those who kow more than us, please, feel free...

thanks bros

Thanks for the info europe....

Vitamin C will solve the problem for sure! Like I said, 2-3 grams or more per day of sodium ascorbate will do it in my own experience.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 am

Europe,

Going back to your point...

I suspect like you say, the cause is a change in your diet. Probably you are getting less C from your diet and/or increased Vitamin C requirements (for whatever reason).

I don't think dysbiosis has to do with this.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down