Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings

+7
bobthebuilder
NYJets
theseeker86
ubraj
Bonsai6
CausticSymmetry
Xenon
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 Empty Re: Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings

Post  tonyj Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 am

The Battle of the Diets Is Anyone Winning At Losing)
Interesting study. Suggest people who are insulin sensitive can eat both low or high carbs people who are insulin resistance do better on the low carb diets.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings - Page 2 Empty Re: Carbohydrates causing me to stutter and causing me mood swings

Post  NYJets Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 am

Curious for an update Xenon if you're out there.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodyknowsthetruth Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Totally agree - There isn't a specific diet that is suitable for everyone.

LMAO

Dogs eat the same food
Cats eat the same food
Fish eat the same food
Monkeys eat the same food>
Dolphins eat the same food
Whales eat the same food
Eagles eat the same food
Snakes it the same food
Mice eat the same food
Crocodiles eat the same food
Cows eat the same food

And Cs comes here to tell us that humans shouldnt eat the same food
Nice try bro>
You tried with one phrase to eliminate whats going on in Nature>
Makes you think if you ever hear yourself when you talk about
how scientists should quiestion everything

Except if you believe that humans should eat according to their different leves of spirit development and that
suggests that whoever eats animal producsts is disconnected with the source and
seeks to remove consciousness from planet eat by eating flesh>

You choose peace or war
You cant have both of the at the same time
I choose universe and peace

nobodyknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 pm

NYJets wrote:Curious for an update Xenon if you're out there.

I am back on carbs and have been for a number of weeks now, but control my portions, as controlled portions seems to prevent the side effects I mentioned in the OP. I also eliminate gluten as a safety precaution, too. The ketodiet would be great if it wasn't for the increased blood acidity. My scalp was inflaming very badly from lowered pH, and this is why I had no choice but to stop the diet, or face severe shedding.

it was quite difficult to readjust to a carb diet at first, as I noticed a decrease in energy levels in comparison to the keto diet, but I think that working out for an hour per day has helped increase insulin levels, reduce insulin resistance, because I am never tired anymore and I am always itching to do a workout. So all is well at this point, and most importantly... no scalp inflammation.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Yes it seems a low carb diet helps my stuttering also. But a while back I read about
a study using thiamin usualy just called B1 100mg 3 times a day. It seams about 30%
of those who tried it got some help from it and some it helped a great deal. A few people
did however need to take some magnesium along with it. I am in the 30% that it helps
and it helps me a great deal. I could tell a difference in 2 or 3 days and got maxium effect
between 2 and 4 weeks. Perhaps a 85% reduction in my stutering. Just do a google for
thiamin and stuttering and you will find the article.

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2