Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT

+14
Icanbeatthis
OverMachoGrande
Nuada
DepthInValor
nidhogge
edci
Metro
orwell
halfempty
europe
The Natural
CausticSymmetry
Amaranthaceae
AUSSIE
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT Empty STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT

Post  AUSSIE Mon May 04, 2009 12:12 am

Hello, i have been on the following vitamins and the Hairmax Lasercombe without any visible success. I cannot afford to purchase the stronger laser, could i please get some feedback on the dosage i take and what else can i take/use to help tackle hairloss.

All dosages are a daily amount.....

Kudzu
B-100
Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate
Nettle Root Extract 750mg
Colostrum 500mg
Maca 200mg

AUSSIE

Back to top Go down

STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT Empty Re: STILL NO PROGRESS TO REPORT

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 am

I find that Kudzu and Maca is good together .. But 200 mg Maca is not much. I take a teaspoon full once or twice
daily: http://www.iherb.com/Navitas-Naturals-Maca-Power-Raw-Maca-Powder-16-oz-454-g/8260?at=0

How about your diet? You might have to change it. I believe what we eat influences hair to a greater extent than
just in terms of blood sugar. Some hair loss may be a type of food allergy.

A thing I miss in your regime is Cod liver oil or another source of Omega three, unless you eat fish everyday.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 am

AUSSIE - I second cpio.

The Hairmax Laser Comb is generally not that effective from what I hear. Having tried it myself (it did absolutely nothing).

Studies show that maca should be used at a minimum at 1,500 mgs and more would be better.

What type of Kudzu are you using? Pueraria Lobata or Mirifica?

Colostrum might help for some cases of alopecia areata but not MPB in particular.

Some form of Omega-3 is important and a potent sort of antioxidant. These two are very critical for success.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Aussie,

I remember reading your posts last October. It would be nice if you could find something to stabilize your hair loss. For many of us, this is an accomplishment, in and of itself.

Had it not been for the likes of nidhogge and jdp, I would suggest that you stop investing in lasers. Both posters claimed to have responded well to laser treatments. And I believe them; unlike another poster (in another forum), who claimed lasers to be "all one needs to regrow his hair," then turned right around, and got a hair transplant. This is, of course, disingenuous, and as such, makes him appear utterly ridiculous.

The cause(s) of hair loss must be addressed, before some people will ever see lasting results. I have read about many ways to accomplish this, naturally. But all I can do is tell you what has helped me, personally:

1. curcumin (e.g. Jarrow, New Chapter, LEF)
2. resveratrol (http://www.revgenetics.com/RetailPricing08172007.htm)
3. tocotrienols (e.g. www.primordialperformance.com/store/Tocotrienols_vitamine_Toco8.html)

The best to you,
TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

The Natural,

I thought it was rather funny how you managed to get yourself bannged at regrowth.com.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 pm

cpio wrote:The Natural,

I thought it was rather funny how you managed to get yourself bannged at regrowth.com.

LOL! Me too. Very Happy

But cpio, I will tell you what is even "funnier:" Imagine, if you will, someone who runs around forums for a year or so, claiming that he has found "the best treatment for hair loss." A symptomatic treatment, mind you: aggressively promotes this treatment in a certain forum, explicitly expresses a desire for others to follow his lead, and essentially silences those who adhere to a more traditional approach via internals and/or topicals (e.g. IH, Jacob, Dex, etc. you get the idea).

And then (oh no! Shocked ), we come to learn that this big fat rascal is skipping off to have human hairs surgically transplanted into his ever-receding scalp. Now, does that not strike you as
is absolutely hilarious. Well?

Actually, it isn't funny. It is sad.

Very sad.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon May 04, 2009 10:20 pm

The natural - I think this big fat rascal as you state is OMG...
I also think he had surgery before having his head lasered. Like many people before going to natural route.
And whatever has been said, done, and the way it has been done ( i wasn't there...) , That does not change the efficacity of the laser, or his innefficacity.

like naturals supps, studies have been done.
So what is bothering you is the "one way to go on laser" , and he the "one way to go on naturals".

Hopefully, there are people here that care about mind, diet, internals, naturals, and use lasers too. like nidhooge for ex.
lasers only are for people that havn't got the same priorities.....as us on natural things. that's it. And propecia users are often a "only one pill" users. like an "only laser" user.

Am i opening opened doors ?
Sorry for that, but i presume i know OMG and this is a really very smart and gentle and kind person. This is why i wanted to react.

Cheers!
And The natural, thanks a lot for your advices, time and approach. i really appreciate.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  AUSSIE Mon May 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi guys, thanks for all of your responses.

The Kudzu i take is Pueraria Lobata.
I will increase the Maca to a min. of 1500mgs and will add Omega-3 into my regiment. I will keep you guys up to date with my progress. One last question, is there any natural topicals that i can use t increase my chances of success?

AUSSIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 pm

europe,

that was a good speech. I also like your concept of opening open doors.

Aussie,

P. Lobata is for morning and evening with a meal.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Mon May 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Well europe, I think that you make a good point in your reference to nidhogge, and the balance to his regimen.

But as for that big fat rascal who just got his second hair transplant, I have to respectfully disagree. Sorry to disappoint you...

But enough of this subject! There are far more important things to discuss here than him and his hypocrisy.

May you grow lots and lots of hair, brother!

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Tue May 05, 2009 6:14 am

The Natural,

OMG received a hair transplant before he ever used lasers.

His hair continued to recede at he used little to nothing to treat his hair loss for a few years. after his received his initial hair transplant.

THEN he began to use lasers and he stopped his hair loss and the hair that he had become thicker, fuller, and healthier.

He then got a transplant to fill in the hair he lost when he was using nothing to treat his hair loss.

OMG himself admits that LLLT is not going to regrow a shit load of hair. He claims that it helps to stop the balding process and to make the hair healthier, and look better.

The transplants have nothing to do with the efficacy of LLLT use.

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  orwell Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am

Thanks for highlighting the fact that OMG has had hair transplants - this is not disclosed on his website.

Now I'm really glad I went down the IH and the natural road instead of lasers. I've just brought a years supply of EC, maca, iodine and the rest from iherb.

orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Metro Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 am

Oh no!! don't mention his name... he just might find this forum, and again spoil it for me.
(allthough I sincerely believe you guys will not be so easily persuaded by this laser-missionary)

Metro

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 am

halfempty wrote:The Natural,

OMG received a hair transplant before he ever used lasers.

His hair continued to recede at he used little to nothing to treat his hair loss for a few years. after his received his initial hair transplant.

THEN he began to use lasers and he stopped his hair loss and the hair that he had become thicker, fuller, and healthier.

He then got a transplant to fill in the hair he lost when he was using nothing to treat his hair loss.

OMG himself admits that LLLT is not going to regrow a shit load of hair. He claims that it helps to stop the balding process and to make the hair healthier, and look better.

The transplants have nothing to do with the efficacy of LLLT use.

halfempty,

Please look at where the hair was transplanted to, and then ask you ask yourself what exactly did the lasers do for this particular person.

Again, I have never questioned the efficacy of lasers, for some. But here is a character who proclaims lasers to be "the best treatment for hair loss," effectively silencing others (IH, Jacob, Dex, etc.) who take a more traditional approach.

Two ever-receding temples and one hair transplant later, this character has been qualifying his statements ever since: Now, he states lasers are not going to regrow a lot of hair, but help to stop the balding process, and make your hair look healthier. Well, that's great. But I can find you several regimens, right here in this forum, capable of doing that (and in some cases, more).

He is disingenuous, at best. At worst, he is still a child, albeit a big one: intolerant of opinions that differ from his own, incapable of playing well with those with whom he disagrees.

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  edci Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 pm

shifting gears just a bit back to the topic of 'no results to report', i kinda fall into the same category albeit with not the exact same regimen. i think however there is a key reason for the lack of success. I am 22 and have been losing hair since the last 5 years. IH pointed out that in the younger ones there are excessive androgens and it is important to combat this. I haven't taken this approach yet, so would the most obvious supplement for this be beta-sis since it is an androgen blocker?

are there any other supplements which would specifically address premature mpb which may not be in the IH top 6? The studies on tocotrienols seem to be quite encouraging, but i'm not sure whether that should be the primary weapon or just something part of the mix along with curcumin and resveratrol.

any thoughts, experiences, successes? (at this point i'll even just take stopping the hair loss and then thinking about regrowth later.)

edci

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 pm

edci wrote:shifting gears just a bit back to the topic of 'no results to report', i kinda fall into the same category albeit with not the exact same regimen. i think however there is a key reason for the lack of success. I am 22 and have been losing hair since the last 5 years. IH pointed out that in the younger ones there are excessive androgens and it is important to combat this. I haven't taken this approach yet, so would the most obvious supplement for this be beta-sis since it is an androgen blocker?

are there any other supplements which would specifically address premature mpb which may not be in the IH top 6? The studies on tocotrienols seem to be quite encouraging, but i'm not sure whether that should be the primary weapon or just something part of the mix along with curcumin and resveratrol.

any thoughts, experiences, successes? (at this point i'll even just take stopping the hair loss and then thinking about regrowth later.)

edci,

You may, in fact, be a good candidate for "DHT blockers." When I first began losing hair (almost ten years ago), formulations containing herbs like beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, etc. were quite effective, initially.

As for the role of tocotrienols, the Jarrow's TOCO-SORB didn't regrow any hair, or stop my dandruff, but it did thicken my existing hair.

The study used Toco-8, which I am currently trying out. As of now, I would agree that tocotrienols are probably best used in conjunction with other herbs in order to fight hair loss.

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey fellas,

Well, Natural, I actually spoke to OMG about this a bit prior to the HT. My main concern was that nobody really knows how far LLLT will go in terms of regrowth. Typically, folks don't last more than a few months in clinics, so evidence is lacking there. The helmets are a new thing, and most folks, myself included, haven't even hit the year mark yet. On top of that, a number of us (again myself included), used weaker wiring gauge causing our diodes to not operate at full efficiency since we weren't terribly literate with electrically-related stuff. Personally, I had only about 80 diodes for the first 4 months or so as well, and due to my initial crappy wiring job of my helmet last May when I didn't know better, my helmet smokes when I plug it in so I have to bum laser treatments off of helmets that I build for customers, lol...no time to fix mine for now.

Anywho, I sure get off-base. OMG basically is testing the usage of LLLT to enhance the healing process involved with a hair transplant, and to see if it will enhance the results from the transplant. What LLLT has primarily done for me is to thicken my crown up drastically to the point where it's non-MPB. The hairline/temples and frontal area still need a good deal of work, but the hair is darkening and little sprouts are cropping here and there. However, I can't attribute it all to lasering--that wouldn't be fair. I've been pretty dedicated to IH's regimen mixed with my own personal regimen, and as you mentioned, believe in a balanced approach towards hair loss. I also strongly believe in stem cells and growth factors, and apply those fairly religiously.

In AUSSIE's case, he's using a laser comb, which really gives a bad rap to lasering.

Also, regarding the Toco-8, check out this testimonial here that someone posted on the HairGen thread at PrimordialPerformance.com:

Since Toco-8 the small bald spot I had in the back has basically filled in, plus the rest of my hair has thickened up quite a bit.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/vbulletin/primordial-health/953-primordial-performance-now-accepting-volunteers-hairgen-trial-2.html

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DepthInValor Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey Aussie,

First time post-I just want to thank Caustic for everything he's contribued. Thanks Immortal!

I've been lurking here for quite sometime and registered to post in another thread but saw this one and thought I'd throw in my two cents. I've used laser clinics in the past with what I would consider "great" success especially considering the zero side effect factor AFAIK.

Unfortunately some very deceitful "businessmen" came up with the idea to sell a few very cheap mirrored lasers(diodes) in a comb with a plethora of scientific backing to prove thier campaign and market it as a hair loss tool. One thing the general popluation does not know about LLLT(low level light therapy)is that a certain amount of joules (5 joules/cm2) is needed in order to achieve biostimulation aka biomodulation. Within this range is where the cell repair begins to take place. You might have to use your hand held held device for 2 hours to get that energy transmitted to your scalp in one session. Clinic devices use around 150 diodes(lasers)on average maybe a bit less to get into this range. I hate to tell you this but you are wasting your time. The science behind LLLT allowed them to get an FDA clearance for whatever that's worth to begin with. It's a huge scam. You need a more powerful device and I can assure you results. As far as the doubters on here, they obviously have not given LLLT a fair shot or were using the rip-off comb and are too bitter to overcome that and move on-- otherwise their story would be different. That's too bad because the stuff works.

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

The Natural, what age range is a good candidate for the DHT blockers ? I am 27 btw, and I noticed the hair loss when I was about 23-24(which was was very minimal @ that time)

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 07, 2009 12:45 am

nidhogge,

Again, I believe that your approach to hair loss is a sensible and balanced one. That moderator at Regrowth would do well to follow your example. Hair transplants are considered by many as a last resort-kind-of-thing, when all else has failed to produce desired results.

The tocotrienols testimony that you provided is very encouraging, thank you. I will have a better idea as to the effect Toco-8 has had on my hair in a month or two.

TN

Nuada,

I will defer to IH on the specifics here. But, and I could be dead wrong, my guess is that: DHT blockers are most effective for those with a minimal amount of hair loss and a "short" hair loss period (which varies from person to person). In my case, I got on DHT blockers six months or so after my temples began to thin to a NW 1.5. These herbs (a blend of beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, and others) worked quickly to restore what I had lost. And the regrowth remained for six months - year. After which, my hair began to thin again.

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu May 07, 2009 10:58 am

NP Natural, I have some Toco-8 as part of my Xtreme HMS Stack that I'm doing right now that I'll be starting soon as part of the protocol. So far, no exacerbated hairloss from the 1-Tren, which is great! No doubt the 112Degrees is contributing to keeping the excess DHT from being produced as a result of raised test.

Just one more point though TN regarding OMG and IH/Dex/Creep. The primary reason why he hasn't been taking supplements and what-not in conjunction with LLLT is financial restrictions due to unemployment for a while, not because he's against it. In fact, he speaks regularly with IH on the phone, and they're even MySpace friends, lol. Same goes with Dex/Jacob, he often keeps in touch with them via e-mail and has a lot of respect for the holistic approach towards hair loss and Dex's theories regarding Demodex (something I definitely subscribe to as well).

DepthInValor--

Fantastic contributive post that you made there regarding LLLT...very well-said. I hope to see some more posts from you in near future! Welcome to the posting side of the board. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  DepthInValor Thu May 07, 2009 11:57 am

The Natural wrote:
cpio wrote:The Natural,

LOL! Me too. Very Happy

But cpio, I will tell you what is even "funnier:" Imagine, if you will, someone who runs around forums for a year or so, claiming that he has found "the best treatment for hair loss." A symptomatic treatment, mind you: aggressively promotes this treatment in a certain forum, explicitly expresses a desire for others to follow his lead, and essentially silences those who adhere to a more traditional approach via internals and/or topicals (e.g. IH, Jacob, Dex, etc. you get the idea).

And then (oh no! Shocked ), we come to learn that this big fat rascal is skipping off to have human hairs surgically transplanted into his ever-receding scalp. Now, does that not strike you as
is absolutely hilarious. Well?

Actually, it isn't funny. It is sad.

Very sad.

Hey The Natural,

I originally posted in regards to the OPs topic but after seeing this I must admit that your post was a feeble attempt to deslander a wholly genuine person. Not only does your post show weakness in trying to "make fun" of a guy who helps people out of the kindness of his heart-it displays contradiction in that you believe "Lasers Work" from the mouth of this guy but not this guy. Wow! Your intelligience is in question as far as I am concerned after such a dense post. They either work or they don't and if you need help deciding that check out a thread at regrowth "laser testimonial thread"

I can assure that your few posts wil do absolutley nothing in regards to OMG's character. Respect is not given, it is earned and a lot of people respect OMG rightfully for what he has done. I'm sure you are aware of ALL that he has done BUT you must not understand the idea of "giving" and are most likely a selfish and not selfless person to not understand this concept.

His "aggressive promotion" is to try and help as many people as possible SO they don't waste their time with 500 dollar combs with two diodes, or spending thousands on clinics like I have and other respected people have. Can you understand that?

Again this pertains to your inability to grasp the idea of helping someone in need. OMG Just like Immortal and many others has dedicated himself, his time and in turn his life to help complete strangers with a vast amount of knowledge. Oh BTW, he's known Immortal now for five years now. How's that old saying go?.... You a judge a man by his friends. I'd hate to meet yours btw.

Just so you know- I've tried pretty much everything for my hairloss-Internals, Propecia, Zix, Minox, Folligen, Spiro, Virile Mane and a lot more--you name it, chances are I've tried it. Not only did they not work-they gave me huge side affects. Lasers are the "Best Treatment" that I have ever tried. Read it again and then once more.

It sounds as though you expect lasers to regrow fibrosis ridden follicles? If this is the case then I have to assume you are not knowledgeable when it comes MPB. Once a follicle has been gone for more than a few years, nothing is going to bring it back-perhaps some day (read stem cell)BUT I live for today-we live in the NOW and currently there is nothing that could attain those results..Do you understand that concept? Are you smart enough to figure that out? If you have something that will do this make yourself useful and please share with the forum.

Please do not portray OMG as "sad". You are sad, figuratively and literally. I am sad for you too.

OMG enjoys life and likes to eat good food, drink beer, smoke expensive cigars and is HAPPY. How many people can you honestly say are Happy in life? Who doesn't want to enjoy life? Who doesn't want to eat good food, have a hot girlfriend, know how to have a good time, help people, and disarm the fucking deceitful people who rip off guys like Aussie?

You could learn a thing or two from being a positive person it seems.

You must be miserable and filled with jealousy-not only do you not help people or have the capacity to do so-- you try and defame those that do instead of giving them credit.

PS Your posts at Regrowth were unspectacular and not worthy to say the least. Not even the ones that pertained to your handle. Your naturally good at nothing it seems. Good riddance.

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  OverMachoGrande Thu May 07, 2009 2:34 pm

As ANYONE who has followed my posts in the forums for any bit of time knows, I've been fighting my hairless for almost FOURTEEN YEARS now! I've had aggressive temple loss -and it was receding around in that "horseshoe" shape that would have left that horrid "island" of hair. As ANYONE that's ever paid attention to my posts know as well... I got a transplant six and a half years ago -in January 2003- and although it was AMAZING and life changing... I still hadn't found a treatment that worked in stopping my hair loss.

In fact... for two entire years after I got my transplant, I did nothing at all! I was so frustrated with minox and propecia making the situation WORSE, I threw my hands up in the air! In that time... there wasn't a whole hell of a lot going on in the forums either, and my previous experiences with forums (late 1990's) were soured because the "established members" -and now that I look back on it they were more than likely MERCK REPS- were trying to tell me that I was a "natural shill" because I was saying that propecia was giving me side effects.

Well, as you can guess... my aggressive hair loss did not stop! So, by as soon as early 2005, I was starting to need another one because my hair had receded past my transplant. AS ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS MY POSTS KNOWS... I've been talking about getting my second transplant since 2005, and that was really the start of my "posting career" in the forums. I wanted to try to grow back that hair, but again... I was coming off of two years of doing NOTHING, and I still didn't have any options. Well, I tried the "kitchen sink" approach for a while, went through all sorts of product and even was foolish to try minox several more times, but nothing worked. I had limited "success" with Zix... it really seemed to slow my hair loss down, and it definitely ceased a lot of my shedding, but my hair loss had not stopped.

So, fast forward to December 2007... I had FIVE YEARS OF AGGRESSIVE RECESSION on my head behind that transplant -the transplant, by the way, that I've spend half of my posting career talking about (I used to be known as the "transplant guy" before I was the "laser guy". I finally constructed my first laser helmet and lit it up on December 6th, and the rest was history.

Not only did it stop my loss, it thickened my hair and made it much shinier and "youthful" in appearance, and made changes to it that nothing else I'd ever heard of could do. It also probably gave me about a year or a year and half of regrowth of the hair I loss -I'd say making it so I only had FOUR YEARS of aggressive hair loss after my last transplant.

Now, it wasn't an instant thing... it took 3 1/2 months of some lonely, scary times before I even noticed anything. In fact, it was SIX WHOLE MONTHS before I found that it was profound enough that I should make a website to help others, and show people how they can make one for themselves. Now... without a doubt, there is the largest collection of positive testimonials of any other treatment in this quick of a period of time in the entire history of hair loss forums (http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=23460).

Now, there was still another matter... as I have always stated, once your hair goes "slick bald" in an area -it's more than likely gone forever. Those follicles -for all practical purposes- are DEAD. Some people say there is a "30 month window" in which you can rejuvenate dormant follicles, but I personally think it's much shorter than that. I think a year is doable, a year and a half is lucky, and past that is "fantasy land".

I've ALWAYS said that. In fact, one of my most frequent postings is "With laser therapy, you more than likely will stop all hair loss. You more than likely will get much thicker, shinier hair -probably to the point of when you were much younger. You PROBABLY will regrow some hair -up to a year or so, and no more".

SO... that "another matter" is the fact that after almost 14 years of aggressive hair loss and a transplant 6 1/2 years ago, I had aggressive recession for FIVE YEARS before I started my laser helmet! I got back a year and a half or so -and obviously halted all further loss as well as radically changed the status of my hair -something that experts concur with- but there was still a good FOUR YEARS worth of recession behind my first transplant.

By the way, something ESLE I've ALWAYS said -since the beginning of my posting career with the name "OverMachoGrande" [August 2005 I think... same month as Immortal Hair, actually]- is that ONE DAY... I'm going to get a SECOND DAMN TRANSPLANT TO FILL IN THE AREA THAT WILL NEVER GROW BACK. Honestly... if anyone is a regular poster at Regrowth... they would be hard pressed to have missed that!

So, I've wanted on for A LONG TIME! Well, job changes, moving four or five time, a divorce, etc., has a funny way of making something that's $5,000 to $10,000 keep getting pushed back and back and back. Well, I FINALLY got it, and I couldn't be happier!

So, this is why I'm posting here tonight... I'm obviously being slandered. I'm being slandered by someone that has a personal grudge against me because he was banned. He has said utterly ridiculous LIES about the things I have said. His track record at the other forum was very similar to what is going on in this thread.

Now, I hope I've explained to everyone the entire story of MY HAIR LOSS HISTORY here, and why I needed a second transplant. I think any reasonable person could see that -and most everyone that knows me already knows all of this!

For those of you that think I was secretive or something about this... you've got this WAY WRONG, and you are "jumping the gun" a little bit. I'm actually going to turn this into a HUGE MEDIA EVENT, with lots of video footage, etc., in tandem with Dr. Jerry Cooley -one of the most innovative surgeons around, and I even bought a Sony HD Camcorder just for this purpose.

The topic of LLLT used in tandem with transplants has been something that has been THEORIZED ABOUT, there have been a few small "studies", but it's never been studied in depth in a public fashion like I'm intending to do. The transplant surgeon and I have made and approved a device that will be used for post surgery recovery, and we are HOPING that not only will it increase the healing time (which I've already proven I think... look for the link below), it will decrease the "dormancy period" of transplanted follicles -which ordinarily can be 9 months to a year.

Now, like I said, I'm going to do videos on this, etc., and they are going to be forthcoming in the next few weeks (it takes time to do this!). What I have so far is this... I have a thread at regrowth here: http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=23755 that will show the daily update photos. I'm going to do some blogs on my site that describe the science behind what I'm doing as well as the treatment time -because "wound healing" is a little bit different animal that "hair growing" when using LLLT.

So, to summarize... I've always been consistent in everything I've said about laser therapy, and hair loss treatments in general. I have a saying that I'm very fond of: "You fight the war with the weapons you have". This war is about
1) stopping hair loss,
2) revitalizing your existing hairs, and
3) getting new follicles into the slick bald areas.

...and THAT is how I define victory! Plain and simple... with the first part, I stopped my hair loss and revitalized my existing hairs by one method -a LASER HELMET [or a laser device that can give you three to six joules of energy per square centimeter on your scalp] -and so have the majority of people that have tried it. With the second part... if you want to have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR AGAIN, and you've been fighting hair loss for 14 years like I have, the best method CURRENTLY is a hair transplant.

With my experiments with LLLT and Transplants -which will soon be more when I develop more post surgery recovery devices- I hope to show people that they, too, can have a full head of hair again. Yeah, I know... lots of people are comfortable with just stopping there hair loss and regrowing some, but lots want to have ridiculous, full, awesome hair! ...And, since I had one previously, I always knew and have been talking about how I *had* to get a second transplant to fill in those hairs that a treatment as effective as a laser helmet can't even bring back.

I hope that clears everything up, and I hope you guys catch the videos I'm going to be making.

I hope you realize that "The Natural" is a simply acting like he always does and was saying things just to attack my character -which does hurt me personally -I wish I could say it didn't. I may have a lot of faults, but I AM NOT dishonest, and I ALWAYS try as hard as I can to help people. I make laser helmets for people now, so yes... I have a vested interest, but I didn't make one dime off of any of this for a full year, and during that period... I developed the most comprehensive website on LLLT and hair loss, spent hours each day helping people by email and in forums, and did it all simply because I want to help people.

"The Natural"... you are a real piece of work. You are *not* missed, you are not honest, and you are acting just like you did at the other forum -no surprise. So, that's great... you're taking shots at me -someone that actually has made an impact in helping others -and making statements that are full of untruths at a forum I don't post in. This isn't debatable... you aren't classy, never have been, and once again... you are not missed.

I hope I cleared this up for everyone else.

-O.M.G.
OverMachoGrande
OverMachoGrande

http://www.overmachogrande.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh My Goodness! OMG and DepthInValor. Your posts read rather similar, don 't they, as if they were written by two Stepford Wives.

Yet even with this costume, we can see who you really are, as this new moniker of yours does not fit very well, DepthInValor: You, my friend, are neither heroic nor courageous. You remain ridiculous and a coward.

When the going got tough at Regrowth, what did you do, OMG? Think. What did you do? Instead of discussing the issues, you started name-calling (i.e. "idiot"). And when this courtesy was reciprocated (i.e. "horse's ass"), you had a temper tantrum, behaving like a child does when they can't have their way with an adult. I was banned because I returned fire. But did you honestly think that I wouldn't get the last word, Huckleberry?

Did you think I would forget how you misused your authority at Regrowth, a site once home to a variety of interesting personalties and ideas, and now, just lasers...

Now, let us address the issue of lasers, shall we. Admittedly, lasers may work for some people. But I am not convinced that lasers are the best treatment for hair loss, as you have stated before; a statement which you are now, I see, scrambling to qualify. I have not seen or read anything that tells me to drop what I have been doing, and buy a laser helmet. Jacob stated as much, and was threatened by you to "be careful." Your insecurity.

Moreover, you have yet to convince me and others that lasers are the best hair treatment for you either. Skipping off to have another hair transplant, all the while promoting this treatment of yours as the best for hair loss. Your hair transplant covers more than a third of your scalp, Huckleberry. And you want people to believe that lasers are better than for example, IH's Top 6 or Jacob's topical regimen? It's a rhetorical question.

Your services are not needed here.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

nidhogge wrote:NP Natural, I have some Toco-8 as part of my Xtreme HMS Stack that I'm doing right now that I'll be starting soon as part of the protocol. So far, no exacerbated hairloss from the 1-Tren, which is great! No doubt the 112Degrees is contributing to keeping the excess DHT from being produced as a result of raised test.

Just one more point though TN regarding OMG and IH/Dex/Creep. The primary reason why he hasn't been taking supplements and what-not in conjunction with LLLT is financial restrictions due to unemployment for a while, not because he's against it. In fact, he speaks regularly with IH on the phone, and they're even MySpace friends, lol. Same goes with Dex/Jacob, he often keeps in touch with them via e-mail and has a lot of respect for the holistic approach towards hair loss and Dex's theories regarding Demodex (something I definitely subscribe to as well).

DepthInValor--

Fantastic contributive post that you made there regarding LLLT...very well-said. I hope to see some more posts from you in near future! Welcome to the posting side of the board. Smile

nidhogge,

You seem to be a fair man. So if you think that this OMG character has some decent qualities, then I will take your (not his) word for it. As of now, all I see is a very narcissistic, insecure person.

However, I thought the similar of Jacob, especially when he used to bother and pester IH at Regrowth, but, in recent months, I have really learned to appreciate his contribution to hair loss forums.

So anything is possible.

TN

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next