Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
****** The Cancer Report ****** EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

****** The Cancer Report ******

+5
CausticSymmetry
OpenUp2URminD
9rugrats5
gbp2000
ubraj
9 posters

Go down

****** The Cancer Report ****** Empty ****** The Cancer Report ******

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

I almost never post documentaries as I try to give the summary. In this case however, this is a very good one. It's nothing new for some on this forum but it's well done for others that don't realize just what one is up against.

"This documentary explains the Rockefeller influence on the health care industry, and particularly how safe alternatives have been silenced in favor of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.

Going back to the early twentieth century, this movie explains how it all got started, and why we are in our current health care predicament. It then provides cures for those suffering with cancer"

ubraj

Back to top Go down

****** The Cancer Report ****** Empty Re: ****** The Cancer Report ******

Post  gbp2000 Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Hey JDP?

I hope you don't mind me asking - but have you ever had cancer? I'm just wondering what got you into RIFE?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am

gbp2000 wrote:I'm just wondering what got you into RIFE?

I've never been diagnosed with anything. In fact, I don't want to be diagnosed as CS has even mentioned, once one gets a diagnosis their immune system shuts down.

Worse, many use their diagnosis as a way of getting sympathy from others. As time goes on there becomes a change in many that they define themselves by their illness and never get well because of it.

Back in 2008, there were a couple people Dex/Creep, nidhogge and a couple others that researched demodex and found it associated or strongly associated with hair loss. I later expanded on this and found it wasn't really demodex but that it was other pathogens that were strongly associated with hair loss. In 2010 I finally pulled the trigger to test my theory and found that I was correct. Even better there were already two others before me (Dr. Sutherland and newport) that confirmed this and found specific frequencies and there were specific pathogens to stop hair loss. Basically I've been here ever since repeating what I've learned... just repeating it in different words to make it easier for others understand.

And while nobody needs a Rife machine to stop hair loss as that's just my protocol, I would highly recommend everyone with hair loss and everyone who has an autoimmune ailment to focus on pathogens to stop and reverse the ailment. One could focus on pathogens via diet, chelation/detox, Klinghardt cocktail and everything else he talks about, ecklonia cava or whatever works for them to control their problem.

In short, it's the biofilm that has everyone confused about hair loss.

Last edited by rdkml on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 am

But again, that video above isn't really about cancer. That video is a good video to watch or to show anyone who doesn't understand just how horrific traditional modern medicine is.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Watching now, thanks, Jdp. I've always wondered why I've never seen (yes, personally, i've never come across any decent ones) studies comparing even medium term comparisons of those who eat organic versus those who eat regular foods.

Edit- Any good study conducted on this, Jdp, ever? Skimming google scholar, i cant find any good ones comparing organic and conventional diet.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks again JDP, just finished watching. DO you know why Hoxsey and Pauling succumbed to receiving the modern medical treatments?
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 am

OpenUp2URminD wrote:Thanks again JDP, just finished watching. DO you know why Hoxsey and Pauling succumbed to receiving the modern medical treatments?

I'm not Jdp, however I think I know the answer to this. I worked for one of Dr. Pauling's colleagues so I might have some perspective.

1) Dr. Pauling was oral dosing at 10,000 milligrams of C. That's where peroxide from white cell secretion begins. Had he used 30,000 to 100,000 mg infusions (IV) the outcome might have been different. Still, Pauling did die at the age of 93, so it's not really so bad.

2) Dr. Pauling died during the dark ages (we're still in them, but it was far worse then). He probably had little sunlight, little vitamin K2. The actual cause of prostate was not identified until 2008.

As far as Hoxey, his treatments work in "only" 80% of patients. So he probably became desperate after his own treatment did not work on him.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
OpenUp2URminD wrote:Thanks again JDP, just finished watching. DO you know why Hoxsey and Pauling succumbed to receiving the modern medical treatments?
Dr. Pauling was oral dosing at 10,000 milligrams of C. That's where peroxide from white cell secretion begins.

What does this mean CS?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks CS
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:34 am

Peroxisomes: This organelle is responsible for protecting the cell from its own production of toxic hydrogen peroxide. As an example, white blood cells produce hydrogen peroxide to kill bacteria. The oxidative enzymes in peroxisomes break down the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen.

So I guess the more Vit-C and more direct route through IV may have helped in the release of more Hydrogen peroxide, and the resulting more oxygen release which is crucial for cancer inibition??
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 am

OpenUp2URminD - Yes, exactly. It's a good immune booster because of this, and it is helpful against cancer. It's not full proof, but it definitely helps. Anything 10 grams or more by IV will accomplish this.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

9rugrats5 wrote:Edit- Any good study conducted on this, Jdp, ever? Skimming google scholar, i cant find any good ones comparing organic and conventional diet.

I don't think I've ever seen anything either. However, even the general label of organic isn't as good as one would think it is. Eating organic isn't enough. Sounds crazy I know. It all gets very complex.

Avoiding the highly contaminated foods I put as being more important (e.g. pasteurized milk, processed foods and others). Also, focusing on superfoods would be an even better idea and making sure the cells voltage is high is also where I focus on.

So again, me personally instead of always trying to eat the best foods or always eat organic, I try to avoid the worst foods that I know are very bad and then everything becomes much easier.

Sorry for going off topic but thought I'd point that out. Just my opinon though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fonzy987hh Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi rdkml,

what rife Machine do you specifically recommend?

what frequencies do you find help with hair loss?

how long do you use it for in terms of duration?

also, what are one's options to destroy the biofilm? I know you have mentioned grape seed extract topically and serrapeptase & nattokinase internally I assume. Is there anything else that has worked for you or that we should know about?

I know you have probably answered these questions but there are soooooo many posts on this site, one would be here forever

cheers mate

fonzy987hh

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks for posting the video.
At min. 40: "All cancers rapidly die whenever body PH goes beyond 8.5. All other pathogens die too."
So it's good to have a high PH then that will kill most pathogens, including the ones responsible for hair loss? ...it this for real?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

mihai wrote:Thanks for posting the video.
At min. 40: "All cancers rapidly die whenever body PH goes beyond 8.5. All other pathogens die too."
So it's good to have a high PH then that will kill most pathogens, including the ones responsible for hair loss? ...it this for real?

Or perhaps just sporadically raising pH as a form of detox?
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  OpenUp2URminD Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 am

Just keep in mind, be cautious when messing with your body's Ph, I believe its natural range is 7.35-7.45. Anything outside of that you need to be careful. CS can prob provide more info.
OpenUp2URminD
OpenUp2URminD

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 am

FWIW, the video is good to show the corruption and to wake people up that the system.

If you guys are looking for best methods to cure cancer I would focus on this article in most cases, IMO. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html

fonzy987hh,

I'm sorry, it takes an incredible amount of time to post info. It gets complicated and a lot to cover so it would be best to read past posts. Just click on my name and then on the right side click posts or topics to read past posts of mine. Or can read past posts of others that have used Rife such as pancacke or elan164 or whoever to help understand better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 am

Just a few comments here. The video is good for explanation the problems with the business and interest end of the cancer industry. The treatments mentioned are okay, but far from cutting edge.

The whole subject of pH is vastly confusing and it is almost always mentioned inappropriately with horrible inaccuracy.

In other words, pay no attention to acid vs. alkaline diets. In short, blood pH is not even relevant, nor is intestinal pH. It is inter-cellular pH. Also regarding blood pH, generally above 7.2 is where cancer happens (such as 7.3 to 7.4). Towards 7.2 is better.

For anyone interested, it's worth searching this information out (using the google search option within the site, not the "inside" option).

The take home message is instead of thinking alkaline, think instead of getting sufficient minerals, antioxidants, manage stress and heavy metals.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Definitely agree with CS in the above post. If one can, I would also add PEMF to the list as well.

fonzy987hh,

Thanks to John for posting this... While this article isn't entirely correct, this article does give a good summary on what I focus on to treat autoimmune ailments which includes hair loss IMO. Multi infection syndrome is just one of many names to the same problem. Lyme being another. It all gets kinda complicated and everyone has their own way to combat the problem.

http://thehealthcoach1.com/?p=404

Multi-Infection Syndromes: Scourge Of The New Millennium
Posted on March 21, 2012 by 1healthcoach Multi-Infection Syndrome — What is it and how does it occur?

After years of exposure to pollution, heavy metals, insecticides, toxins, chemicals, contaminants, poisons, radiation, etc. the human body does come to reflect the environmental profile of the locale we live in, food we eat, beverages we drink, as well as pills and potions, capsules and lotions.

Each of these different inanimate invaders, when not properly detoxified, finds a home somewhere in the body. Depending on what it is, they each gravitate to a different tissue, organ or body part. After months or years of accumulation in a specific area of the body, an altered environment is created whereby it becomes hospitable for various pathogenic micro-organisms to make a home.
As an example, when nickel accumulates in the scalp of a man, it draws a particular parasite which lodges in the hair follicle. This is how male pattern baldness occurs. The parasite ultimately destroys the hair follicle.

When two or more pathogenic micro-organisms inhabit the same corrupted space it is called a co-infection. If the disease process is allowed to advance unimpeded, it can evolve into a full-blown multi-infection syndrome.

AIDS, CFS, ALS, MS, MD, Morgellons, Mono, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Lyme, Epstein Barr, Candiadisis, Huntington’s Disease and other Multi-Infection Syndromes

Many of the alphabet soup diseases — you know the many New Millennium Maladies — fall squarely into this category. They are chronic, degenerative diseases that usually have an autoimmune dysregulation component. So difficult can they be to diagnose that oftentimes two individuals with the same set of symptoms can have two completely different diagnoses, legitimately so.

An example of a multi-infection syndrome is one that is frequently found in those who have an overgrowth of candida albicans, chronic acidosis, mercury poisoning and/or toxicity, leaky gut syndrome and a diet replete with ‘opportunities’ for parasite contamination. The infection component is defined by systemic candidiasis and/or parasitical infestation(s) throughout the GI tract.

Incidentally, it appears that candida, especially the pathogenic mutant form, loves mercury. Where there is mercury in the gut, there is often candida overgrowth. Where there is systemic candidiasis and mercury poisoning, MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and other debilitating diseases often emerge.

That’s enough biology, pathology and etiology for now. All you really need to know is that this entire disease process can easily be mapped out by those who have the right knowledge. The step-by-step breakdown is as follows:

(1) Toxic contamination of the local environment in the body occurs under the radar for an extended period of time

(2) Pathogenic micro-organisms pile on one after another in the same area over years of neglect and assume a subclinical profile

(3) The localized site evolves into a full-blown breeding ground, experiencing more toxic accumulation and unaddressed infection before becoming systemic

(4) A co-infection then often develops into an intractable multi-infection syndrome which may include bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitical or mycoplasma components

(5) What started out as a single toxicity in a signature point morphs into a systemic multi-infection syndrome caused by “hypertoxicity”

(6) Numerous other co-factors conspire to ensure that the syndrome moves in the wrong direction as the key risk factors elude identification

(7) Until the greatest risk factors are properly identified and addressed the individual sits (or sleeps) in a limbo of sorts until they get really sick and tire of being sick and tired.

(Cool AIDS, CFS, ALS, MS, Morgellons, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Lyme, Duchenne MD, Huntington’s disease, etc. are examples of multi-infection syndrome

(9) Many of these syndromes can and do co-exist in the same body, and therefore can elude diagnosis because so much is going on

(10) Once the body is accurately mapped out on both sides of the fence – toxins and pathogens – getting back to the destination of wellness is made easier

Each of these named diseases possesses a similar set of toxic accumulations in the body, as well as similar “microbial cocktails” which inhabit the polluted and vulnerable tissues and/or organs. Therefore it is easy to confirm exactly what you might suffer from, IF you do your homework.

Remedies and Resolution

Dr. Hulda Clark and Hanna Kroeger, two of the greatest healers in American history, were fastidious in their work and research concerning these New Millennium Maladies. They conclusively uncovered the many relevant correlations — between toxin and pathogen — which are referred to in this discussion of Multi-infection Syndrome.

Furthermore, they determined that once the pathogenic micro-organisms were definitively identified, the toxicities involved could be identified. This same sleuthing works in the reverse direction as well. Then, one can set about the process of eliminating one or the other, or both at the same time.

Depending on the severity of the disease process there are many effective detox protocols, alternative treatments, and healing modalities which can be quite effective in addressing these intractable multi-infection syndromes. All of them should be considered carefully in view of the overall health condition of the infected individual. The exact status of all biological markers and vital data should be acquired prior to embarking on a wide-ranging treatment plan.

For instance, if mercury is present in vital or delicate organs, doing a mercury detoxification program is a very important decision. Performing one may be the perfect approach; it could also end up creating a new and more serious health condition. Whenever you mobilize mercury in the body, you risk sending it to a place where it is more dangerous to human health than where it previously sat!

Do you really want to do that? It all depends on how you do it. And, how efficient the detoxification pathways in the liver are, the transit time through the GI tract, general bowel health, among other very significant considerations.

Here’s another potential or unforeseen difficulty: If you focus only on eliminating a bacterial or viral infection with all the best options available, you just may push the individual into a Herxheimer reaction or worse. The resulting die-off, if done too quickly, can aggravate all the existing symptoms and add more to the list, especially if they have been in a toxic overload situation for a protracted period of time. Also known as a healing crisis, detox reaction and cleansing reaction, this response by the body is indicative of too much, too fast.

The key point here is that each person is called upon to develop some serious body consciousness when confronted with a Multi-infection Syndrome. Ultimately they need to be in charge of their journey back to wellness. As they are diagnosed and treated, coached and counseled, they really ought to peer deeply into their being, on every level, so as to ferret out the root causes as quickly as possible. Here’s why:

Back to our example of candida and mercury. If you only seek to kill candida all day long, which many do, without addressing the other components like mercury, or sugar addiction, or intestinal flora imbalance, or emotional temperament, or repressed anger in the liver, etc., then you will eventually over-compensate with candida-killing agents which will eventually produce unintended consequences, toxic side effects and collateral cellular damage. You don’t really want to do that, do you?

So, be thoughtful and long-term in your thinking when engaging any particular protocol, self-healing program or treatment regimen.

In conclusion, we recommend a focused, pro-active and balanced approach when dealing with a full blown Multi-Infection Syndrome. By reading the right books, going to informed websites, consulting with experienced and knowledgeable practitioners, and doing your own self-help routines and daily practices you will make GREAT progress. Having faith and patience will add immeasurably to to the eventual success.

Above all, be initiative-oriented as you alone must be present for duty if these health challenges are to be overcome

With every good wish,
The Health Coach

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down