Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
progress report... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
progress report... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
progress report... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
progress report... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
progress report... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
progress report... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
progress report... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
progress report... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
progress report... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

progress report...

5 posters

Go down

progress report... Empty progress report...

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:33 am

So how goes the battle? What are you doing...scalp massge? nutrients? sage's concoction? other concoctions? Are you growing new hair? Are you maintaining what you have? Or slowly losing. If just maintaining then congrats cuz that's half the battle. If we can hang in there long enuff we might discover something that actually does work wonders in the near future. At least I like to be optimistic.

I seem to be maintaining. I'm using castor oil at the moment.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

progress report... Empty Re: progress report...

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 am

Read on another message board that a japanese company is teaming up with replicel and may finally offer a stem cell approach to the public by 2018. Apparently it may only be available in japan for now. At least it will be on the market in a couple of years. You always wanted to go to japan and sample some saki anyway, didn't you?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:58 pm

I had a period of regrowth and then afterwards maintaining. I eventually resorted to fin once I hit NW4... was a dark time in my life, and I'm lucky to of been side free for the most part. But... I got so cocky that I convinced myself that it was the fin alone that was keeping my hair in check. So what happened was, the dietary principles I had been following, the shower procedures, sleep quality, DT massages and adjunct supplements went out the window. I also began...tmi but its relevant...fapping on a daily basis and occasionally twice a day. I also used a conditioner called 'Wen' until my mom informed me that thousands of women online were making claims it'd given them hair loss... that and I was using a knockoff concealer product that also had reports of causing hair loss. Loe and behold, my hair appears to have lost a bit of ground for once in a year of everything going great, which is to be expected given all the shit its gone through during my slacking off.

So... I'm back to my strict regimen which is:

- DT(40-80 min/day split in two sessions)
- Nine hours of sleep minimum per day
- Zero gluten, lots of veggies, and lots of fatty meats diet + gelatin
- Regenepure on scalp for at least 5 min in the shower... what I meant by procedures was for months I was just putting it in, and hastily washing it off to hurry and be on with my day
- Lasercomb eod for 12 min each session
- Fin 0.5mg daily w/ 60-90mg zinc balanced with copper

We'll see if I can regain some ground and right now I have a lot of confidence that I can. Again, I hate that I had to admit defeat and go forth with pharmaceuticals but the decisions been made. Would suck if it only gave me a year of hair loss freedom but with the DT massages I'm giving my scalp every opportunity to begin sprouting new hairs again.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am

Fin might work at the beginning but it can lose it's ability later on as the body adjusts to it. I was on fin originally but didn't like the sides. It's nice that I'm kind of maintaining...might be a very gradual loss...but hopefully something will come around in the not too distant future. They keep saying there will be a cure in 5 yrs. They've been saying that for the last 20 yrs lol.

So no real luck at noticeable regrowth yet? That chinese or korean study of pumpkin seed oil sounded promising last year...but it was a hypercritical co2 extraction of it...which makes it more potent. Why doesn't some manufacturer come out with this?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:45 am

I had what I consider some pretty dramatic regrowth. I did hit NW4 and do have this documented by picture but I've never shown pics of myself at my worst because my scalp is extremely red and inflamed with my hair looking like straw and it's even hard for myself to look at those pics. I'm now hovering around NW3 so I was a great responder to my regimen. I hope what you say about fin is not true in my case, but only time can tell.

The study did look very promising, yes, and i think the reason no company has made this is they're not as ahead of the curve as you and I. It may be something CS and Nid might do since they own a supp company. That is, if they buy into the study. There are a lot of studies that look great on paper but don't translate into real life(I.E, Emu Oil studies).
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 pm

At the moment I think I am either maintaining or still losing but at a much slower pace than I was about a year ago when I first started posting here. Shedding and inflammation are way down. Castor oil seems like the most important part of my regime right now.

My daily regime is:

Tribulus forte 25g
Zinc 50mg
Iodine approx 20mg
Selenium 200mcg
Biotin 10mg
Castor oil 1-2ml

Diet: gluten free and also red meat free (not by choice), mostly just chicken, fish, oats, brown rice, green veggies, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, eggs, fruit and lots of coconut oil

Biggest think I need to overcome at the moment is proper sleeping, for hair loss and muscle growth. I have been getting really bad insomnia lately and it's driving me crazy. I have tried almost everything so if anyone has any ideas let me know!
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:25 pm

try this for insonia :

dont eat late ..you can eat just after sunset ..low or no  sugar  is better
dont drink coffee /tea at the night
stop thinking befor sleep it wont help
breath deep you will feel your self yawning (you cant do this if your belly is fully) Rolling Eyes
do some stretch exercis befor bed ...i bend my body forward and abackword and also left and right and do some neck exersis

i believe that there's 2 things prevent us from sleeping ,first pain signal that come from the body to the brain ..even if  you are healthy this signal will come from your stomach if you fill it of food
the second is over thinking and stress ..we think too much about  unfulfilled desires
that lead to stress which is drive us insane while trying to sleep..it wont help.

Last edited by long hair on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Your diets probably doing a lot Australian that looks really solid. For sleep I have two things, one is melatonin, and it's something you most likely have tried. Only take it if you're going to get at least 8 hours of sleep because if you wake up too early you'll get a groggy feeling a lot of users report. Second thing is more lifestyle and to me more important. I find if I stay as productive as I possibly can I end up both mentally, and physically tired to the point where my body welcomes the bed and I fall to sleep way easier. But the opposite is true if I wasted away the day and I sit there in bed thinking on what I should have done, and now what I have to do tomorrow. I don't know if that resonates with you, maybe not but hope you can get this figured out.

How do you apply the castor oil? Is it a leave on sort of thing?
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  australian Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:52 am

Thanks Long hair, I've been trying to not eat too heavily at night for the past few days and it seems to be making a difference. Same to you Odin, your advice about being productive during the day seems to be working as well.

As for the castor oil, I have been taking about a teaspoon a day internally. I occasionally put it in my hair but not often because it's so messy.
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 pm

A bit over 2 weeks doing DT and Paul Taylor's Skull Expansion techniques, my hair continues to feel great. I'm convinced that a good manual method + IH's Regimen combined together is enough to halt and over time reverse hair loss. Adding things like Emu/Castor Oil or Magnesium Oil and vitamins K2 and D3 will only speed up the process imo. I don't understand how more people don't use IH's regimen? I know it's expensive but just read the rationale behind it. I'm saving up money to get started on it. Combine IH's regimen with a good manual method and you're done with this MPB Curse. Good luck.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down