Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013?

3 posters

Go down

Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? Empty Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013?

Post  GFxTT Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:10 am

Hi everyone,

First of all, please be indulgent about my english, English is not use in my country Rolling Eyes 

After reading everything i could about beta sistosterol, i decided to ask directly here my issues about my personnal problem in order to fix the situation with someone with knowledges about the subject (i particulary think about CausticSymmetry wich i read on post from 2008 so i dunno if he is still on the forum)  .

So here my problem : since about 5 years (I'am 21 now) i have got acne issues, a polymorph young caracteritic acne. Normal in puberty, but anormal to be so long, at 21 years old..
     All treatments failed , and the only plausible solution would be Roaacutane but here the main issue : I started 2 years ago to have a hair loss (alopecia) since it's run in my father's family. This hair loss is still not visible (i mean not significally).
Besides acne and hairloss starting, i have another big problem, i have some kind of hypertrichosis, i mean by that i have many hair on my body (and some little mild hair (i don't know say in english) on my forehead and down my eyes) .

Anyways, after many research on internet, i finally found probably the source of the problem combinaison ( acne, hair loss, exessive hairy ) and it's the conversion of testosterone into DHT.

So my question is :
Now, in 2013, would you recommand me to take beta sitosterol to try to fix theses issues?
Does anyone have any successful experience with this complement ?

Thanks you a lot for the kind people who will take the time to read me and help me ! Very Happy

GFxTT

Back to top Go down

Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? Empty Re: Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013?

Post  ferox Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 pm

try a "red clover" supplement, this will help.

Edit: Where are you from?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013? Empty Re: Beta sitosterol: what about now in 2013?

Post  GFxTT Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

thanks you for your answer. (I'm a man, i prefer precise)
I'm from france.

Well, about the red clover, i never heard about such a thing in order to treat my diseases but i will check on internet what i can find about it, but still, I'm convinced my DHT is the root of all my problem and i (perhaps naively) think it will solve them.

EDIT: ok i know how red clover works now, i think I will buy this too, do you know how (wich frequency and amount) use it?

Can i combine red clover and beta sitosterol ?

GFxTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

GFxTT wrote:thanks you for your answer. (I'm a man, i prefer precise)
I'm from france.

Well, about the red clover, i never heard about such a thing in order to treat my diseases but i will check on internet what i can find about it, but still, I'm convinced my DHT is the root of all my problem and i (perhaps naively) think it will solve them.

EDIT: ok i know how red clover works now, i think I will buy this too, do you know how (wich frequency and amount) use it?

Can i combine red clover and beta sitosterol ?

Beta sitosterol can cause side-effects and you don't need it. Red clover extract is enough to block dht without side-effects.

take 50mg isoflavones from red clover once in the morning and once in the evening. You increase the dose if you don't get the desired results.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  GFxTT Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 am

Oh ok (i never read about the side effect of beta sitosterol until now i see you right, people said no libido effect toward propecia&co)

Do you have any serious website to buy theses isoflavones from red clover with trust?
because i want to tell you, in France web, finding anything about DHT and acne is quite impossible, so few subject and most of the time only relink to the hairloss . So your help means a lot to me, i discover so many things on google.com lol .

GFxTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 am

no dont know, you have to find that out by yourself. maybe just go the pharmacy and ask.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm

GFxTT - I think it's safe to say that I've answered over a 100 questions about Beta sitosterol. In your case, it's not likely to benefit. In most cases, it should be avoided.

For acne, here's an older article I wrote.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120713000446/http://healthyfixx.com/plan/3/fixxing-acne-naturally

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  GFxTT Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 am

Thanks you for the post, but the article you wrote, i already wrote things similar and tried to adapt my food routine since about 1 years , and indeed I had less break out than before, but still, theses happens oftently (but when i have a fast food meal with friends for exemple, I know that 24h after that i have a severe break out).

The thing is, I want to reduce the DHT level on my body since i want to prevent a future hairloss ( as I said, I already suffer from it but I still have 90% of my hair right now and I don't want to loose more) , and avoiding the hair grown on my body wich is already important (soft hair on my arm, back etc) and more of all, my acne.

And DHT blockers are the only solution wich can act on theses 3 problems, so here what I planned to do , tell me what you think about it :

Take 1 pill of Zinc 15mg/day
Take 1 pill of saw palmetto berries capsule (580mg) the morning AND the evenning
Take 1 pill of source naturals DIM per day

Drink around 2liters per days of water and 1 mintleaf tea/ day for EGCG
Reduce the most I can (and actually i do this since 1 year) the sugar apports and refined food (but this is almost impossible to don't eat theses at all) I don't eat diairy since about 2 years.

I also do since about 2 years homemade musculation I think that saw palmetto will help since it's prevent the conversion of testosterone into the 2 forme of DHT and also will increase the free T in the blood to acces the muscles

GFxTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down