Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others

5 posters

Go down

Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others Empty Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others

Post  bocor Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:25 am

Ok so I had a massive regrowth initiation back in like 2002 that I attributed to some psi I ordered I'm now assuming the psi was bunk because I did my first liver flush ever at the same time I started the psi and had continued regrowth and thickening for 2 months afterward on a previously bald scalp 7 years after the 2 months my results steadily regressed over the next 6 months fast forward to a few months ago I did my second liver flush ever as well as starting emu oil and dmso and lots of blueberries this flush was only a third as successful as my first one on number of stones itleast and my hair improvement was roughly a third as good as the first time here again I didn't make the connection and thought it was emu dmso and blueberries so I continued with all those but once again had a steady decline back to baseline now I'm wandering if any others here have had a successful flush with unexplained improving hair over the next few weeks that you might've attributed to something else???? My plan before I do another is to order the Schultz colon cleanse before I do another liver flush but I really believe this could be the reason

bocor

Back to top Go down

Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others Empty Re: Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others

Post  4039 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 am

IMO those liver flushes are nothing more than a gradual road toward cholecystitis. The stones that empty are usually soap stones emulsified with gallbladder sludge and bile. Yes, the flushes help to get bile flowing, but at too great a risk to the gallbladder (which doesn't possess nearly the liver's regenerative powers.)

Anyway, I would bet gallstones, sludge and diminished gallbladder/liver function are due to a poor digestion and deficiencies in gastric juices, magnesium, potassium, good fats including omega 3s, lecithin and antioxidants.

Best way to increase stomach acid production is to supplement with free form aminos, also magnesium and potassium chloride/citrate. Over time, your hair quality will also improve with these supplements. A better way to cleanse your colon is to buy a blender and make vegetable/fruit smoothies a few times a week.

Back to top Go down

Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others Empty Re: Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others

Post  CF Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 am

If you are going to order potassium capsules from anywhere, I highly recommend Swanson's.  

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-potassium-citrate-99-mg-120-caps

Compared to any other place I've seen it is a steal.  The FDA limits potassium supplements at 99 mg per capsule/tablet, so it's important to find a good deal if you are on a budget. And they have a special right now where if you use the promo code ULTRA15 you will save 15% of Swanson Ultra supplements.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am

A good way to get closer to the daily 4700mg potassium RDA (circumvent the FDA limit and save extra money) is to buy your potassium in bulk, and buy an accurate milligram scale and a measuring spoon. I have a spoon that measures 500mg of potassium per scoop.

http://purebulk.com/potassium-citrate-powder.html
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Potassium-Chloride-Powder-8-oz-227-g/777

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=20g+x+0.001g+AMW+Gemini+Digital+Milligram+Gram+Scale&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I just wanted to dispel any notion about these liver flushes being healthful. They do work somewhat as a Rube Goldberg contraption, certainly not in the way most believe. There is no shortcut or magic bullet to good health.

Last edited by 4039 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 am

I've heard those same criticisms of liver flushes in the past too.

Just curious what we could attribute the hair results to though?

What did your liver flush consist of specifically?

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Hair regrowth observation on liver flush as well as question to hoppi and others Empty Well

Post  bocor Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 pm

The vast majority of people on cure zone have benefitted from the flush check out the poll on the site there thousands supporting it and doing regular flushes I just did oxy powder cleanse for a few days before the flush and day of flush ate only no fat bread and liquids until 7 pm took 1 tbsp epsom salt with grapefruit juice then again at 9 same thing then at 11 took the three quarter cup olive oil with grapefruit juice and went to bed first thing in the morning another tbsp epsom salt with grapefruit juice that's it never did the enemas or colonics the regrowth and thickening from the first time was substantial enough that I think it's worth another shot just curios to see if anyone else would want to try it just wish it wasn't such a pain in the butt to do and nAuseating

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  TapItIn Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 pm

bocor-

Does the flush just consist of grapefruit juice and epsom salt? Could you post the directions on how to do it?

TapItIn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down