Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes.

3 posters

Go down

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. Empty Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes.

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 am

Well, that was interesting! Did a full, planned flush, even with a good parasite cleanse a good way in too, and did the full olive oil and grapefruit mix TWICE, once before bed and once in the morning.

And in the afternoon afterwards I got green bile globules and little white and yellow blobs and things, grit and whatever else was collecting in my bile. And what else did I get floating on the top of the water with every expulsion of the flush? Things that looked a lot like these:

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. LiverFlukeSkin

Plus some squishy, fleshy ones that looked like this:

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. Flukes03

(of course these things are fairly small, approximately the size of a pea or two)

so yeah... really, really looks like I have flukes. I haven't eaten many tomatoes recently either as of course they do resemble each other. I'm going to omit tomato skins from my diet now so I can say without doubt they're flukes.

Perhaps this explains everything. Perhaps not. But hell it's looking interesting.

Hoppi
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. Empty Re: Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes.

Post  Mastery Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 am

Wow - now, THAT is interesting...

Tell us more exacty what you did.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes. Empty Re: Just did my first successful Hulda Clark liver flush and the most interesting discovery? Liver flukes.

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Mastery wrote:Wow - now, THAT is interesting...

Tell us more exacty what you did.

M

Basically I just did a normal, standard Hulda Clark liver flush, the kind of thing that is very popular on CureZone. I have also been parasite cleansing with Humaworm for approaching 3 weeks as well as a couple of other digestive cleansers aimed at other things).

Joke is despite thinking I saw worms a few weeks back and thinking I could see "white rice" in my stool which suggests chunks of worms, I still have been focusing on bacteria, not full parasites (until today).

And then I flushed, and even more of these damn things fill the bowl! Like I say, I fully believe that reduced liver health is a HUGE potential cause of balding in men due to the inadequate filtration of hormones that would result from a struggling liver.

(for the record, even though I was edging towards things like this, this is not my own theory)

So yeah, very interesting that I should get flukes. Parasites and fat seem to be the biggest causes of a sluggish liver, and digestive issues and fatty liver triggers such as obesity and alcohol (and even things like stress) do seem to have connections to hair loss.

My hair loss and drop in health happened rapidly after my digestive health went down the pan (which also happened rapidly) and these parasites are the most likely trigger I've found yet.

I think some more of us should try to mimic killing and flushing flukes, and see if anything comes out!! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Did you establish a baseline prior to doing the flushing? i.e., did you examine your stool daily for a couple months or weeks beforehand?

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

empty wrote:Did you establish a baseline prior to doing the flushing? i.e., did you examine your stool daily for a couple months or weeks beforehand?

Well... I don't see why that makes a difference. If you see rolled up "tomato skins" in your stool and you haven't eaten tomatoes (or you see them in large numbers) then that means flukes, whether you've done a flush or parasite cleanse or not.

After a liver flush you get very watery stool full of different colours of "stones" floating on the water - green, white, yellow, etc. It looks very different to a normal bowel movement. And along with all these I saw a total of perhaps 7 or 8 "tomato skins", as well as other suspicious things. Like I say, whether you've done a cleanse/flush or not is quite irrelevant - the only difference is it increases their numbers as more of them leave the liver at once.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 am

Hm.

It seems that liver flukes are particularly difficult to kill, as I'd imagine are all liver parasites. The reason being that they are tucked away in the liver, so are not affected by diatomaceous earth and are not AS affected by herbal dewormers. Rife may be a solution.

However, I am currently looking at the drug Triclabendazole. I know meds aren't generally used on places like IH and CureZone but even on CZ, they often use meds for flukes, as the things are so damn tough to kill.

The only other option other than Rife for flukes seems to be rectal administration of antiparasite treatments, as then they will go directly to the liver via the hepatic portal vein. However... it's still not a sure-fire kill, and while some stuff like colloidal silver is capable of killing parasite eggs, who can be bothered to take it rectally several times daily in the hope that the flukes will eventually be out of eggs and die of natural causes? lol

I might just reach for the triclabendazole, and perhaps a second med to cover other liver bugs, silver to kill any parasites and diatomaceous earth to sweep my intestinal tract clean.

Nukage Smile

Hoppi
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 am

Oh, sorry, I meant "silver for any bacteria", not parasites! I think it's also effective for candida though Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down