Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D

+3
act
elan164
Hoppipolla
7 posters

Go down

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D Empty Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 am

Even little things like "Please grow! Please grow!" or longer things like a moment ago when I was in the mirror practically calling them slackers lol (I was only just being stupid xD - as you can imagine I'm an unusual individual ^_^ )

So... have YOU?

Hoppi!

EDIT -- This may even become part of a series of dumb yet strangely thought-provoking questions by Hoppipolla! lol
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D Empty Re: Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D

Post  elan164 Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

Quit cluttering the forum board with useless posts; it buries threads with actual information.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D Empty Re: Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D

Post  act<react Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 am

^ This forum could go so much further with better organization ...

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 am

act^ This forum could go so much further with better organization ...

I agree, there should be an off topic forum at least.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 am

Different sections would be nice! I'm totally against strict forum rules, censorship etc. though....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am

I was only playing Smile

There's nothing wrong with messing around about it from time to time... you know I am all for the constructive and interesting threads on this forum, but I don't think that the occasional bit of randomness hurts anything o.O

Do you?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 am

I don't mind off topic threads, but it would be nice to have a few different sections, maybe a success forum as well.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 am

tooyoung wrote:I don't mind off topic threads, but it would be nice to have a few different sections, maybe a success forum as well.

I second this Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 am

A 16 page thread of a salesman is enough for now IMO

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am

pancacke wrote:A 16 page thread of a salesman is enough for now IMO

haha fair point Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 am

I don't trust PapillaPower, and I'd be the first to parade him through the IH streets on a post if he asks for any money here, but if I've learned anything it's that the strangest things happen. Reminds me of John Christian in a way, at the start of his veritable empire he had one great, simple point = lasers + your head = good times.

Now ... the difference between PP and John? John is a Hair Loss Saint who happens to kick ass and take down the names, PP is just sort of sketchy.

But ... until he steps out and asks for money, I think we should let him sit there and do his thing. It would help if nobody posted on his thread, just let him soak in silence, we should be pulling his strings rather than the other way around.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 03, 2011 9:33 am

A > R - Even though we have no idea what his method is, I do agree with him that hair growth takes a very long time to realize significant benefit. Many people unknowingly expect miraculous results in months. It took me about 1 1/2 years to reach significant results and another 6-months for extra noticeable results. Now it's been 4 years of steady and solid hair. Essentially completely cured of the problem.

This would have seemed impossible several years ago, when it was just a fight against the scalp inflammation that I had.

The only potential "drawback" to his method (assuming, it's not systemic) is that treating hair loss in the manner that many of us presently are doing, involves fixing everything else wrong with us. Down the road, this will ultimately be more important than just our hair.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:A > R - Even though we have no idea what his method is, I do agree with him that hair growth takes a very long time to realize significant benefit. Many people unknowingly expect miraculous results in months. It took me about 1 1/2 years to reach significant results and another 6-months for extra noticeable results. Now it's been 4 years of steady and solid hair. Essentially completely cured of the problem.

This would have seemed impossible several years ago, when it was just a fight against the scalp inflammation that I had.

The only potential "drawback" to his method (assuming, it's not systemic) is that treating hair loss in the manner that many of us presently are doing, involves fixing everything else wrong with us. Down the road, this will ultimately be more important than just our hair.

Absolutely, well said CS Smile

Even if someone said they could click their fingers tomorrow and save my hair for life for no charge, there is no way I would continue to let my body decline at the speed that it has been since all this started. I feel I need to fix my body regardless, or I'll end up paying the price in the long run.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:Even little things like "Please grow! Please grow!" or longer things like a moment ago when I was in the mirror practically calling them slackers lol (I was only just being stupid xD - as you can imagine I'm an unusual individual ^_^ )

So... have YOU?

Hoppi!

EDIT -- This may even become part of a series of dumb yet strangely thought-provoking questions by Hoppipolla! lol

Hoppi stop smoking that shit! LOL
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 03, 2011 12:57 pm

^ ahahaha, I was waiting for somebody to say that. So many strange topics here lately, haha.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 03, 2011 1:07 pm

LittleFighter wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:Even little things like "Please grow! Please grow!" or longer things like a moment ago when I was in the mirror practically calling them slackers lol (I was only just being stupid xD - as you can imagine I'm an unusual individual ^_^ )

So... have YOU?

Hoppi!

Hoppi stop smoking that shit! LOL

hehe ^^

I have had a number of verbal interactions with my hair since this started. Always rather one sided though Shocked
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 03, 2011 1:17 pm

You should be glad they're one sided conversations ... it's when the hair starts talking back that you know you have problems ... or that you've taken too much.

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D Benicio-Del-Toro-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas.2
"I think I'm getting ... the fear, man"

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:This would have seemed impossible several years ago, when it was just a fight against the scalp inflammation that I had.
I still think it's an essential first step to battle the inflammation. In the beginning you know very little about what the specific problem is(if you ever find out). I see no better way to fix hairloss without relevant data, than supplementing against chronic and diet induced inflammation. Cutting out food that induces inflammation is of course part of this....

I heard turmeric, as well as bromelain and quercetin are good for chronic inflammation, while antioxidants and healthy fats help with diet induced inflammation. That will be my core regimen for the next few months...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 am

actYou should be glad they're one sided conversations ... it's when the hair starts talking back that you know you have problems ... or that you've taken too much.

Hoppi's dumb question of the day... Have you ever SPOKEN to your hair? =D Benicio-Del-Toro-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas.2
"I think I'm getting ... the fear, man"

That would be pretty scary yeah! I'll have a nightmare about that one day I bet!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down