Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Master Cleanse Experiment EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Master Cleanse Experiment

4 posters

Go down

Master Cleanse Experiment Empty Master Cleanse Experiment

Post  NevadaNed Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 pm

So for some reason I felt it was time for a cleanse. I've researched them in the past and know there are probably much better, more effective ways of cleansing ones bodies. But as in many things in life there are multiple means to the end. The lemon, maple syrup, cayenne, Salt Water Flush, and herbal laxative tea seemed simple and safe enough so I jumped on the boat.

I took it upon myself on Sunday (yesterday) to start tweaking the recipe. I figured we've discovered a lot of things since this cleanse was discovered. I know nutrients are vital especially when cleansing. I've added aloe vera juice, Liquid Chlorophyll, and colloidal minerals liquid. I am going to add some coconut juice as well.

Started on Friday night, Saturday was easy but felt the need to go to bed very early and slept like 12 hours. This could only be good as I've been really sleep deprived the past 2 months or so. Lots of traveling, long nights, all nighters, meetings, driving all over California, drinking, you get the picture.

On Saturday night I went to bed at 7:30 or so and got up around 7. Another solid sleep session. This is not normal for me at all. Usually I am 6-7 hour sleeper, 8-9 on weekends if I get lucky.

This alone has made the cleanse worth it.

I felt like I didn't needed to 'go' today, didn't have the urge until the afternoon which concerned me somewhat as I am usually pretty regular. I knew my movement when it came was removing waste, I don't need to go into details.

On the second day I almost gave in when I stumbled upon pictures of In N Out on the internet. I controlled myself though. At that point I was hoping to go 3 days. Now I feel I can go at least 5, probably 6 or 7.I don't want to go any further than that on my first real cleanse.

I have already seen signs of detox such as secretions from the skin/mouth/lungs etc. I feel a lot of this is thanks to cayenne pepper. At first it was too hot but now I can load it in the drink. I feel this and the lemons work synergistic-ly.

I added agave with natural agave fiber this afternoon. We'll see how it works, I felt like I needed a little fiber push and I will reassess things once I 'clean out' tomorrow.

People say you need to stick to the exact recipe but I'm not going to ignore things my body need because someone said so 70 years ago. We've progressed since then, at least in some things, and it's not necessary to starve your body of essential nutrients.

I plan on adding bentonite clay and spirulina tomorrow or the next day. Any input you guys have would be great and I'd really appreciate it. Maple and agave syrup are things that I would normally run away from because of the sugar. But I think that since it's my only (small) calorie input for multiple days that my body/brain will use it efficiently. I did feel absolutely out of it this morning but that feeling has faded and have regained my energy (at least for now) and I'm not hungry.

Anyway, end of day 3 (3.5 days) and I feel great and not hungry at all. Even pictures of food don't excite me anymore. I think I have a couple more days of this feeling, we'll see.

I must note I am still drinking coffee (I know I'm obviously not supposed to on this cleanse) but whatever, I feel it is still working regardless and I just LOVE COFFEE and need my daily glass.

I am just throwing this out there to gather input or recommendations from you guys. A lot of people say this is bad for you but from everything I have read I feel they are important in order to re-balance your system.

NevadaNed

Back to top Go down

Master Cleanse Experiment Empty Re: Master Cleanse Experiment

Post  NevadaNed Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't want to bump this thread but I am really curious to see if anyone has tried this or has opinions on this cleanse? Anything would be great.

I know it's for detox but most the crap I find about it is for weight loss. Are the benefits real?

I've only been on it for 4.5 days now but am feeling really solid.

Comments expressing agreement or disagreement with the cleanse are welcome. I am just really curious to see what 'you' natural health practitioners think of this.

Thanks guys

NevadaNed

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonsai6 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 am

I did this cleanse a couple years ago and felt I benefited from it. My Skin cleared up dramatically. Transitioning to a clean diet after your done with the cleanse is most important.

Bonsai6

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 am

Ive done it 4 times for a minimum of 10 days each time. You need to nix the coffee. The whole point is a detox and to break your body of habits for a set amount of time. That includes caffeine.

If you are going to use clay then I would advise doing a salt water flush as soon as you get up in the morning, every morning.

The benefits are plenty real. You will feel like a million bucks when you finish. It takes a lot of discipline.

I would advise doing this for 10 days then come off of it and do a gall bladder cleanse for 3. If you dont want to do that, just make sure you stick to soup/salad raw fruit and veggies for a couple days after you are done. My dad went 14 days then pigged out after getting off- he was sick for 2 days and couldnt hold anything down.

Good luck to you. It will make you appreciate how readily available food is for us.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 am

angstman wrote:Ive done it 4 times for a minimum of 10 days each time. You need to nix the coffee. The whole point is a detox and to break your body of habits for a set amount of time. That includes caffeine.

If you are going to use clay then I would advise doing a salt water flush as soon as you get up in the morning, every morning.

The benefits are plenty real. You will feel like a million bucks when you finish. It takes a lot of discipline.

I would advise doing this for 10 days then come off of it and do a gall bladder cleanse for 3. If you dont want to do that, just make sure you stick to soup/salad raw fruit and veggies for a couple days after you are done. My dad went 14 days then pigged out after getting off- he was sick for 2 days and couldnt hold anything down.

Good luck to you. It will make you appreciate how readily available food is for us.
Very interesting post, but doesn't soup have gluten in it?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 am

Growdamnit wrote:
Very interesting post, but doesn't soup have gluten in it?

Depends on what soup you eat.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NevadaNed Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm

angstman wrote:Ive done it 4 times for a minimum of 10 days each time. You need to nix the coffee. The whole point is a detox and to break your body of habits for a set amount of time. That includes caffeine.

Thanks for the advice/insight. I know I need to cut out coffee but it has become a daily ritual. I still know I'm getting benefits but I know coffee needs to go. I will try to talk myself into taking the weekend off and quit the cleanse on Monday. I will make sure I'm prepared to not to consume caffeine on the next fast I do.

I don't want to over do the cleanse the first time based on what I've read. At this point I feel I can go 10 days but I'm not sure that's necessary as I plan on doing this again pretty soon. I'm in very good shape but thin. I don't really want to lose any weight (It'd mostly be muscle mass I suspect after this point) but am doing this for the cleanse.

Yes I'm certainly doing the SWF. It isn't pleasant but it's over quick. I might start bentonite clay on day 7 if I feel like it.

Certainly I will keep to raw fruits and veggies when I'm done with veggie broth.

NevadaNed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down