Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D

4 posters

Go down

Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  Empty Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D

Post  thissucks Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm

For some reason my stomach is getting worse and worse... it hurts and burns all the time... I don't know what the problem is. Ironically, my diet has improved but my stomach's condition has deteriorated recently. I used to never have stomach discomfort yet I ate garbage all the time. Now I am eating healthier and my stomach seems more sensitive and easily irritated. It doesn't make sense to me at all!

At any rate, I'm ready to go on this cleanse and clear things up. Anybody with me? I read Nidhogge's recount here:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t866-just-finished-10-days-of-the-master-cleanse-pics?highlight=master+cleanse

..and I'm eager to see how it works for me and others here.

Very Happy

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  Empty Re: Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D

Post  angstman Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 am

I would but Ive already done it this year.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D  Empty Re: Starting a Master Cleanse on Friday... anybody want to join me? :D

Post  thissucks Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

angstman wrote:I would but Ive already done it this year.

Nice angstman, I saw in the other thread you're a big proponent of the cleanse. Would you recommend doing a salt water flush for all 10 days? I just started out my first day with one...I have a slight headache and feel a little weird from all that salt water, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Also, how many drinks do you typically have in a day? And have you ever used molasses instead of maple syrup? (molasses was less than half the price of maple syrup at Whole Foods, so I picked up a 32 oz container of each)

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

I'm with you in spirit bud. Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

scottyc33 wrote:I'm with you in spirit bud. Smile

Ahaha come on man, what's holding you back? BTW I just drank my first lemonade and I'm on a total sugar high! I didn't know doing a master cleanse would taste so good! Laughing

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm halfway there guys - 5 days down, 5 days to go. The good news is I've stopped dreaming about food.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 am

Great work man! After Day 3, the cravings really stop which is nice. Of course, you still get hungry in general, but the drink does well to temporarily sate that. Remember, when you're off of it, eat nothing but organic greens and beans for a few days to get your system back on track (preferably not canned organic beans if you go that route).

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 pm

nidhogge wrote:Great work man! After Day 3, the cravings really stop which is nice. Of course, you still get hungry in general, but the drink does well to temporarily sate that. Remember, when you're off of it, eat nothing but organic greens and beans for a few days to get your system back on track (preferably not canned organic beans if you go that route).

Thanks bro for all the great advice! I couldn't agree more, Day 3 was absolutely terrible for me... I felt sick, hungry, malnourished and miserable... didn't know if I could make it through.

Ever since then I felt perfectly fine. Days 4-6 have been no problem at all... I'm rarely hungry, and I don't even miss food! Every time I see something delicious - like tonight when I came home and there was pizza in the kitchen - I crave it for a second or two, but then I just look away and forget all about it!

And I still enjoy the lemonades, they taste great! I've been flushing out my colon every morning so I hope the benefits will be noticeable soon. Inflammation on my scalp has calmed but not disappeared. I'm hoping to get rid of that and my fuzzy white tongue by next week, that would be some real tangible truth about the merit of this cleanse.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Excellent thissucks, stay with it! I should add, that my hair loss dropped down (in the shower) to probably 3 to 5 hairs when on the cleanse as opposed to 20-80.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 am

Well guys, I did it! It was an interesting experience.

I think overall, it did some good things. It fixed my digestive issues for now, after weaning back onto food I (sadly) ate a bunch of garbage this weekend and no issues. Stomach burning is gone for now. Digestion and bowel movements seem good. I think the cleanse cleaned me out and probably did some helpful things that I don't even realize.

However, there was some bad too. First of all, I was disappointed my fuzzy tongue didn't go away. Supposedly you're supposed to keep doing the cleanse until it disappears, but I couldn't go longer than 10 days. Also, my inflammation calmed but didn't disappear either. I think my inflammation is, in part, tied to sugar, so the maple syrup wasn't helpful in this regard.

I also lost about 10 pounds (and I was already too skinny), and a decent amount of muscle. I'm gonna have to hit up the gym to try to gain it back.

I felt rather sickly on the cleanse at the beginning and end. I was fine in the middle, but by day 10 my need for protein seemed overdue.

So again, it was definitely an interesting experience! I think it did clean out my body as advertised, I've noticed that even though I've pounded down some junk, I'm not as sensitive as before and the reactions haven't been bad. I think the colon cleanses were probably helpful. I may try some version of the cleanse again at some point, but I'm still looking at ways to cut my inflammation further which seems to best be tied to a wholesome, low sugar diet.

Thanks again to Nidhogge and CS for your tips and advice. Smile

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down