Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

+9
johnt
scottyc33
foxmann
hadrion
CausticSymmetry
halfempty
europe
angstman
nidhogge
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) Empty Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:08 am

This isn't entirely related to hair loss, but it did benefit my hair anyway. No itching, and practically no fallout after a few days on this cleanse. The cleanse kills Candida dead, but also wipes out good bacteria in your body, so it's important to load up on a good probiotic as soon as you finish. I ordered three of Dr. O's Professional Probiotic formula, and will superdose (6 tabs a day) the first box, then go to regular dosage for the other two. Anywho...

The idea behind the diet is to detox your kidneys and liver, and if you do the herbal stimulant laxative tea at night before bed and the salt water flush in the morning, your colon too. I did the salt water flush days 7 to 10, and considering this is an all-liquid diet, you'd be surprised at the stuff you expel out of your intestine that's been sitting in their for god knows how long! Here is a link to what it's all about:

http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/17/master-cleanse-in-detail/

The pictures I took were on Day 4, and Day 10 (yesterday). Even at Day 4, I had already shed some noticeable weight. You can average about 2 pounds a day on this diet, and it's recommended to be done for at least 10 days, up to 40.

The following gallery's top four pictures are from Day 4, and the proceeding pictures are from Day 10:

http://img27.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=day4a.jpg

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) Empty Re: Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

Post  angstman Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 am

Glad to see you made it through it. How did your friend manage that was doing it with you?
I dropped from 134 to 124 doing it for 10 days and have leveled off at 130. I still feel like a
million bucks!
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) Empty Re: Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 am

Angst--

She lasted 7 days, dropped 10 lbs., and gained back 3-4. I'm telling her to eat as a caveman would, and avoid anything man-made if she wants to continue to drop weight!

Can't thank you enough for this bud. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:38 am

nid- Come on man...does the gold necklace part of the regimen ??!!??!!

Cool
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:21 am

Looks like you are more cut in the after pics.

Interesting how this cleanse kills candida but has maple syrup in it.

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:28 am

I definitely cannot drink like i used to since doing this. My body does not want or crave alcohol like it used too.
angstman
angstman

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Europe--

This cannot be done without a gold necklace! Haha, that thing is like a bodypart for me... Wink

Angst--

I agree man, I vomited violently on Friday after not even 3 drinks. Pretty stupid to go out drinking right after getting off this cleanse. I also had no desire to drink, I literally forced it down!

half--

Yea man, crazy isn't it? Maple Syrup has a pretty healthy sugar in there, but regardless, it does feed candida. The Salt Water flushes I believe do a great job with cleaning out Candida as well. However, destroys your intestinal flora with it, so important to have a strong probiotic ready for as soon as you're off of it.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm

nidhogge - I wonder if the cayenne is the killer (candida).
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm

That's a good point CS. If Cancer can't stand an alkaline environment, and Cancer is essentially advanced Candida in many cases, then would it be true that Candida can't stand alkalinity as well? Apparently Cayenne is great at restoring body alkalinity.

I'm thinking of adding some Cayenne to my diet on a permanent basis. I also strongly believe that it's one of the main reasons why I had virtually no hair loss for 6 days or so.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

nidhogge - I just realized that I ran out of cayenne, I need to reorder some more.

Cayenne is pretty amazing stuff and it's kind of sad that there isn't a lot of study on it, at least not as much as there could be. It's one of those materials that has a lot of anecdotal information regarding cardiovascular diseases.

More recently it has been found to be a CB1 receptor blocker (prevents the neurogenic/neuropeptide inflammation from stress through the endocannabinoid pathway.)

Most of the studies on Cayenne revolve gastric effects and the vagal nerve system.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

I agree, I remember our conversation on the phone about it! By the way, Cayenne as it relates to cancer...would you mind posting up that protocol on the forum that you discussed briefly on the phone? I think you said South Americans use it pretty religiously to treat cancer if memory serves me right. If you have any information to share, that'd be great!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:11 am

I second that. I would like to see that too.
angstman
angstman

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 am

My wife and I did the Master Cleanse together and had incredible results.

We literally lost all our sugar and bad food cravings.

When we finished and were allowed to eat all we wanted was Miso soup or broth with veggies.

It was quite an interesting experience.

I think I lost 18 pounds in 10 days doing it. The salt water flush in the morning was horrid though.

You literally don't miss food if you follow it correctly while you're on it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  foxmann Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 am

I'm going to give this a try in one way or another but my main concern is losing so much weight. I'm a light weight to begin with so I don't want to lose much. The other concerns are having adrenal fatigue and hypoglycemia.

If I substitute the lemonade/syrup concoction for fresh, organic veggies , and the cayenne blended to make a shake, then would it defeat the purpose of trying this cleanse? I figure it wouldn't be much but I'd still give the body a supply of nutrients at least. I realise that the body still has to process that little amount of food and there will be waste but I should still see benefits right?

foxmann

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

I wouldnt worry about losing so much weight. You can gain back what you have lost if your body requires it after the cleanse. If you substitute any of the ingredients then you will negate what the cleanse is supposed to do for you and your insides. The syrup and lemon juice have all the nutrients you need to get you through the day. Below is a link to the Master Cleanse book- it will explain everything in complete detail.

http://healthandlight.com/TheMasterCleanse.pdf
angstman
angstman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Nidhogge - In the case of cancer, I believe cayenne acts on the receptors of cannabinoids. This process is not entirely understood, but one of the mechanisms works by turning on autophagy which can gobble up various undesirable proteins and induce cellular apoptosis.

On the other hand, Cayenne contains CAY-1, which is considered a novel saponin highly effective against various strains of Candida. That could be the main factor.

Foxmann - I second the others on using Maple syrup, it's a vital component of the cleanse.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Interesting CS!

Are you aware of an actual dosing protocol, however, for the cayenne pepper in the hot tea for 2 weeks as you mentioned before? Or, is it too early to say?

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Nidhogge - Not exactly. But from what I understand a very potent does of Cayenne is needed (for cancer) the higher the STU (Scoville Thermal Units) the better. Using it in liquid form is goes to work pretty quick. The idea is to use gradually higher doses of cayenne so that the heat is tolerated.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 pm

I'll keep that in mind CS...thanks a bunch man. I've been making a point to drink a lot of hot tea, so I may go and pick up some 105,000 HU Cayenne and gradually add a little more each day to my hot tea. This would be phenomenal as a preventative measure, not to mention anti-fungal and who knows what other benefits!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey nid,

Were you working out during the cleanse?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 am

IH - I agree that cayenne seems to be pretty amazing stuff. I started taking it years ago when I read this book that someone had given my dad after his first heart attack at age 49: Left For Dead by Dick Quinn http://www.amazon.com/Left-Dead-Dick-Quinn/dp/0963283901.

Although I'm not sure if it does a thing for hair, it's been in my arsenal ever since -- more for cardiovascular reasons. I too awould be very interested in how it could be beneficial for cancer, if you get a chance.

Thanks

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 am

johnt - Regarding cancer, the evidence in the form of studies not "proven" in the way the medical powers that be would ever insist, but essentially capsicum/capsiacinoids from cayenne is the cheapest way to cure cancer. It's quick, cheap and legal.

I could supply what supporting evidence I do have, but there is some amazing anecdotal evidence that cannot be ignored.

If I had cancer, I would do more than just cayenne to be on the safe side (such as extracted hemp oil, sodium bicarbonate IV), but cayenne would be a huge focus.

Using gradually higher doses of cayenne (very high heat units) in hot water or beverage until the cancer is gone. How long would it take? Less than a month. Unbelievable? Not anymore, the cancer industry has done nothing but raise money for cancer and try to imply to the public that it is an uncontrolled "genetic mutation of cellular division." Nonsense, it is Candida (fungus) growing out of control.

Personally I'm not particularly worried about getting cancer. I believe the "fuel" involved with cancer involves elements of "unresolved emotional junk" or overactive neuropeptide activity, i.e, weakens the immune system, refined foods, lack of certain minerals.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:52 pm

I really like where this thread is going...great information!

Scotty--

Not at all bro. It's advised that you avoid any strenuous physical activity due to the lack of protein and lowered daily caloric intake.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

This girl that I know has had problems with her weight for years depsite trying various diets and rigorous cardio.

I also found out (don't ask) that recently she has had severe constipation - hasn't gone in "weeks". Apparently, it was so bad she went to have an enema.

I'm assuming this cleanse would be helpful for her?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 pm

The "Salt Water Flush" is actually a cheap replacement for an enema. This cleanse can definitely be of benefit to her. Remember we live near each other bud so I'd gladly meet up with her and you sometime and talk about it! Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next