Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together??

3 posters

Go down

Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? Empty Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together??

Post  joetr Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Is it OK to do the Heavy Metal Cleanse (Humifulvate + Iodine) at the same time as a Candida Cleanse (using a natural antifungal product with an anti-candida diet)? Or is it too much cleansing at once? If it’s better to do them separately, which one would be better to do first?

I know that I have a candida problem (from medical testing + spit test). I also did a hair metals test and it actually said I was extremely low in all of the toxic heavy metals, however the testing lab’s chemist/nutritionist suspected a heavy metal problem because I had such low metal levels (almost unreasonably low) along with very low glutathione, antioxidants, vit C. I'm not sure if its related but the test showed I also had very little to no lithium. This nutritionist thought my body could be holding on to the metals and not excreting them in my hair. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

joetr

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? Empty Re: Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together??

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:07 pm

I think this is debatable. It probably all depends on how ready your body is for that kind of detox. On the one hand, a candida problem is probably going to promote a metal toxicity problem, so destroying candida will release metals into the bowels. So logically, you could look at it as practical to try and achieve both and choose your weapons for mopping up the metals in the gut (MCP, alginates, chlorella, bla bla bla). On the other hand, there are some cons. Namely, you will be increasing your toxic load in the short term by trying to achieve both and it will be burden, do doubt. If you are prepared to deal with the detox symptoms and you are keeping your liver and kidneys in good health, then this is your judgment call. After all, humifulvate tends to be a gentler cleanse based on what I've heard on the forum.

In my mind, having good gut health is crucial for a metal cleanse to begin with, so if I were you I'd be trying to combat the candida overgrowth prior to any prolonged metal cleanse. I think the problem with candida is less about eliminating it altogether and more about controlling it through diet and perhaps short term antimicrobials. Consider that most enterologists are going to put you on a liquid anti-fungal for a few weeks for a yeast problem. During this phase try to heal the gut with glutamine, NAG, zinc, and sulfur-containing aminos. At the same time, begin bolstering your glutathione in prep for a metal cleanse, with undenatured whey protein and also sulfur-containing aminos like NAC, polyphenolics like green tea, and lipoic acid. Clean the liver (choline, methionine, psilymarin, bitters). After this do the metal cleanse. This is just my opinion though, others may disagree.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together?? Empty Re: Heavy Metal Cleanse + Candida cleanse – OK to do together??

Post  joetr Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 am

Anthony, Thanks for the feedback. You brought up many of the points and concerns I had and wanted to get feedback from others. I have been doing a liver support/nourishment program with many of the supplements and protein you mentioned. I also got the same impression that the metal cleanse with Humifulvate was more gentle and wouldn’t overload the liver and kidneys. So I was considering giving the Heavy Metal and the Candida cleanse both a shot a the same time, but I’m still undecided. Any other opinions on this?

Also would EFAs / Omega 3s or 6s be beneficial during this cleanse? I was thinking of adding UDOS Choice 369 and possibly some extra sunflower oil/safflower oil to increase the Omegas 6s to a higher ratio. I can’t take Krill oil due to an allergy.

joetr

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 am

Klinghardt puts his patients on EFAs during his protocol, probably for membrane integrity reasons.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 am

joetr wrote:Is it OK to do the Heavy Metal Cleanse (Humifulvate + Iodine) at the same time as a Candida Cleanse (using a natural antifungal product with an anti-candida diet)? Or is it too much cleansing at once? If it’s better to do them separately, which one would be better to do first?

I know that I have a candida problem (from medical testing + spit test). I also did a hair metals test and it actually said I was extremely low in all of the toxic heavy metals, however the testing lab’s chemist/nutritionist suspected a heavy metal problem because I had such low metal levels (almost unreasonably low) along with very low glutathione, antioxidants, vit C. I'm not sure if its related but the test showed I also had very little to no lithium. This nutritionist thought my body could be holding on to the metals and not excreting them in my hair. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

What type of test did they use to assess the heavy metals?

Also, if the heavy metals are a factor, Candida is best reduced post heavy metal cleanse.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 am

CS,

Curious as to why you'd address it after the metal cleanse. Thanks.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:37 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:CS,

Curious as to why you'd address it after the metal cleanse. Thanks.

If someone has mercury fillings, there will be a of Candida present to protect the body. Normalizing Candida levels occurs following a reduction of mercury burden.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joetr Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I had a hair metals test done from Great Plains Lab where they had me clip off a packet full of hair close to the scalp. http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/home/eng/metals_hair.asp

The chemist/nutritionist said my results were almost unreasonably low compared to their healthy baseline numbers. Mercury was 0.07 ug/g. Lead was .02 ug/g.
The ones that were somewhat higher but still under the 50 percentile mark were:
Aluminum: 1.8 ug/g, Arsenic .044 ug/g, Barium .61ug/g, Titanium: 0.37 ug/g.

Any thoughts on what this could mean? Because I had very low Glutathione, Vit C, and antioxidants, the nutritionist suspected my body was possibly holding on to the metals. Other tests by Great Plains confirmed I have Candida (organic acid + stool test).

Do you think I should proceed with the Heavy Metal/Humifulvate Cleanse first, or can I combine it or overlap it with the Candida Cleanse? I have an anti-yeast product I was planning to use that contains Olive leaf, Pau D’Arco, Goldenseal, Caprylic Acid, Organo. By the way, I’m 35 and have no metal fillings or cavities. Besides hairloss and some eczema on my hands I can’t get rid of, I have no other known health issues.

joetr

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 pm

joetr - Unfortunately, the only reliable test for heavy metals is urinary heavy metals with a provoking chelating agent. However, subjectively speaking, you are probably holding on to metals. I have seen many people with high mercury without a single amalgam filling.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down