Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Going to give the Master Cleanse a try EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Going to give the Master Cleanse a try

2 posters

Go down

Going to give the Master Cleanse a try Empty Going to give the Master Cleanse a try

Post  Turgius Mon May 09, 2016 12:31 am

So today I'm starting the Master Cleanse or otherwise known as the limeade diet. Aiming for the full 10 days and maybe more after that. Currently I'm using medical cannabis as a sleep aid, migraine/pain killer and muscle relaxer (allowed me to drop all meds except Relpax for when I'm at work) as needed. Should I discontinue using it during the master cleanse? I currently administer it with a small water pipe, since it's the cheapest and least lung agitating method of taking it Iv found. Iv tried a vaporizer pipe, however there is very little long term study on its effects and it seems to make coughing worse.

So far Iv been drinking the concoction every morning for the last 10 days along with slowly decreasing the amount of solid food Iv been in taking in order to ease in. Also been using a small trampoline as a re-bounder every day and intend to increase use to 3 20 minute sessions each day while cleansing. As for the cleans its self I'm aiming to stick as faithful as possible to the original recipe and directions fresh lemon juice, grade B maple Syrup, and the red pepper in distilled or purified water sipped with a glass drinking straw in order to not murder my teeth with citric acid. I'm also discontinuing all other supplements I'm taking while cleansing.

Last edited by Turgius on Mon May 09, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for got to add)
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Going to give the Master Cleanse a try Empty Re: Going to give the Master Cleanse a try

Post  NevadaNed Mon May 09, 2016 7:50 am

Let us know how it goes. I did this and it changed my life, seriously. It's been a few years. I need to do it again. I wouldn't worry about the marijuana at all, and I would vape using a volcano or similar.

I went 14-16 days, I forget. Once you get past a few days a week, it's easy. And the stuff that will come out of you will amaze you. Your skin will become extremely clear and taut and your energy should be increasing towards the end like never before.

NevadaNed

Back to top Go down

Going to give the Master Cleanse a try Empty Re: Going to give the Master Cleanse a try

Post  Turgius Fri May 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Ok, halfway through my first goal of 10 days, and shed about 7 pounds. First and second day was horrid. Appetite died on the third day. Now it's almost normal and routine a this point and I'm beginning to feel odd if better. Drooped the Ganja for the most part, the empty digestive system made it feel very very odd and unpleasant. Considering at this point going beyond the 10 days to maybe 20, or starting another session for longer in a couple week or more.  

Anyone have any suggestions for supplements to increase metabolism, for it does not come rushing back once the fast ends? I'm thinking http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-full-spectrum-african-mango-400-mg-60-caps and http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-best-weight-control-formulas-green-coffee-complex-green-tea-raspberry-ketones-60-veg-caps-SWD087 supported with http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-full-spectrum-moringa-oleifera-400-mg-60-caps to give a jolt of nutrition after the fast is broken. All from Swanson since they are dirt cheap vs the competition. this would be combined with intermittent cardio, and a designated gorge out on stuff day.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Fri May 13, 2016 3:25 pm

On a side note, starting to triple the amount of cayenne pepper. Body is beginning to crave it, almost like a drug. Giving a sort of short high like sensation after drinking the concoction. May also counter some of the cold spells that started on day 3. This is rely helping my TMJ as well.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down