Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?

Go down

Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?  Empty Adverse reaction to Saw palmetto oil and Pumpkin seed oil. What does it mean?

Post  Biffy Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 am

Dear fellow MPB fighters,

first of all I really like to read this forum it's very informative and I think after a couple of months researching it has already improved my life and my mood an hopefully I will figure out how to reverse/maintain my level of baldness and improve my general health with knowledge I have picked up from this site. I have just turned 22, heading to NW6. Smile

Right now I am trying to increase SHBG. I know it would be best if I would include Immortal Hair regimen, but unfortunately I cannot afford it (I am just taking Vit C, Mag, Multi vitamin, Brazil nuts, Banana, Proso Millet, Kefir, BCAA). Because of my budget limitations I will soon start Beta-sitosterol (as adviced 100mg ED). My SHBG regimen include 160 mg of Saw Palmetto oil (a lot of contradictory reports about its effect on SHBG)/ 160mg of Pumpkin seed oil (1x ED), 1-2 tbs. of Flax seeds and 1-2 cups of Green tea. In the month in which I included SP and PS I have experienced a huge increase in libido (which was extremely high to begin with) and oily forehead (I never had problems with increased facial sebum, quite the contrary I have inherited eczema on my nose and scalp). In the mornings I literally have boner for like 3 hours = bad news for my hair! What is really strange is that my little pimples/pores on my forehead disappeared couple of days after I started taking SP/PS, but that could also happen because of my better diet and supplements I took several months before. Does these reactions mean an increase of DHT levels or just hormonal unbalance and body adjusting to treatments? Will addition of Beta-sitosterol make things worse?
I am shedding and very worried,... will these sides subside?

Thanks for your replies!

Best regards,
Biffy Smile

Biffy

Back to top Go down