Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Kangen water EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Kangen water EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Kangen water EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Kangen water EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Kangen water EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Kangen water EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Kangen water EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Kangen water EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Kangen water EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kangen water

+5
ubraj
TrueGround
RisingFist
ngb
bh1546
9 posters

Go down

Kangen water Empty Kangen water

Post  bh1546 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 am

Does anyone have any experience with water machines such as this? A coworker in the office in his 60s had bad arthritis and pain in his knees. He bought one of these machines and started using the water and he said hes practically pain free now. He use to take high amount of IBprofen and not takes none. He even looks healthier...less oil and his hair looks healthier. Supposedly it contains a high amount of anti oxidants and you can set the ph level of the water for alkalinity.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Kangen water Empty Re: Kangen water

Post  ngb Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 am

I haven't heard good things about it unless it's from somebody trying to sell the machine. Is he trying to sell them by chance?

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Doesnt seem to be.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

I think there was a poster here who recommends it. You can do a search to find out.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

bh1546 wrote:Doesnt seem to be.

Look up videos by Mercola, David Wolfe and others on youtube. I think Mercola is a pretty respectable doctor and he's strongly against it. I think you'll have a hard time finding any doctor who supports it unless they are selling the machines.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 am

I own a machine and would recommend it. I think the alkalinity may be helpful, but the micro-structuring of the water molecules (better absorption) and high negative ORP (antioxidant) properties are probably biggest reasons why many people experience benefits.

I've met people who have had miraculous benefits from consuming this water regularly. They knew I already owned a machine too, so there's no reason for them to lie to me. Also, everybody I've met in this community are very good people overall. More so looking to help people rather than earn a buck. Of course there is the monetary motivation, but I don't see anything wrong with that if it's helping people.

If you're interested in a machine, Kangen Water by the company Enagic is absolutely the only way to go. They are the only manufacturer certified as medical devices in Japan and they are used in many hospitals. This is a very well-established technology in Japan, but their health care system is much more focused on disease prevention. I'd assume you're aware that's not how things are done in The States..

As far as hair is concerned, my loss has been stabilized since regular consumption from my own machine. Hard to gauge since my progression has always been very slow, but I truly feel I haven't lost any ground since..

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 am

Yea the guy that has a machine here just seems to be less lethargic and more energetic. He isnt trying to sell any machines but is helping ppl that have ailments so see if it helps them. Well see if he starts a sales pitch but i havent heard it.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 am

It's said there is hydrogen in the water the first few moments when water comes out of the device. It's said that this is the reason for the benefits. Not the alkaline water.

Hydrogen info = http://www.perfectwaters.net/pages.php?pageid=70

There are cheaper units instead of the Kangen for the alkaline/hydrogen water such as this model. http://www.chargedforlife.com/

Can buy a hydrogen water stick (although I didn't find much in benefits) or Patrick Flanagans MegaHydrate for the hydrogen and use that instead. I found a good benefit with the MegaHydrate.

Also, there is Volkov's device (I haven't tried this) in the below link as drinking the acid water is said to be what's beneficial not the alkaline water so have to keep that in mind so may wish to build Volkov's unit instead. One of the two Parts gets scrubbed off the web for making claims but is saved here [deleted]

Will be removing this last link in a few days so make sure you save the info.

Benefits of acid not alkaline info thanks to Dr. Loyd = http://vimeo.com/40571739 Part 1 http://vimeo.com/40580256 Part 2 http://vimeo.com/40583550 Part 3

Last edited by rdkml on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 am

I use to buy this water. I admit the water did seem better. I would get a slight buzz the first few times drinking it. I am not making that up too. It felt like I drank a little coffee. Many people I talked to who have the machine claimed the same when they first started drinking it.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

When thinking about making yourself more alkaline and raising ORP, I like to think more in terms of giving your body a balance of alkaline minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium, sulfur, chromium, manganese etc.) and drinking gravity-fed filtered water to the point of sufficiency. Also, understanding the inverse relationship between elements (calcium-magnesium, zinc-copper, potassium-sodium etc.) and acids (carnosine-taurine etc.) is helpful as well.

These are two things that a Kangen water device will never provide. I personally wouldn't use one. Though just based on this Youtube video of colonoscopies after consuming Kangen water, it could possibly have its benefits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMy8Aq12Ogs

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 pm

hairisthickening wrote:I use to buy this water. I admit the water did seem better. I would get a slight buzz the first few times drinking it. I am not making that up too. It felt like I drank a little coffee. Many people I talked to who have the machine claimed the same when they first started drinking it.

I get a fairly huge buzz from drinking boronized 'alkaline' water. No other mineral gives me close to the same feeling. So it's definitely a possiblity

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Apologise for a slight distraction from the topic, but does anyone have tips on how to 'fix' RO water at home with simple ingredients? In my country, I don't have access to special water remineralizing mixes or hard to buy compounds.

I would really appreciate if anyone has a simple and easy DIY on this. Ease is important since we consume so much water. Also, along with the remineralization of RO water, how to restore its structure? I find RO water to be 'thick like sauce' for lack of a better expression; and if one bubbles it by pouring, the bubbles take longer to break than tap water; and there lies my concern for the 'structure' of water.

thanks!
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  jenny123 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 pm

This is new for me, so thanks to all.

jenny123

http://www.ashokaengineering.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 am

9rugrats5 wrote:Apologise for a slight distraction from the topic, but does anyone have tips on how to 'fix' RO water at home with simple ingredients? In my country, I don't have access to special water remineralizing mixes or hard to buy compounds.

I would really appreciate if anyone has a simple and easy DIY on this. Ease is important since we consume so much water. Also, along with the remineralization of RO water, how to restore its structure? I find RO water to be 'thick like sauce' for lack of a better expression; and if one bubbles it by pouring, the bubbles take longer to break than tap water; and there lies my concern for the 'structure' of water.

thanks!

Mercola has talked about this. Find his videos on youtube or his website. He adds 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt (not table salt) to 1 gallon of the water and also stirs if vigorously and puts it in the refrigerator (below 39 degrees I think he said). If I run across the video where he mentions this I'll post it but it's in one of the many that he talks about water. He doesn't sell RO filters but says he uses, or has used them.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 am

ngb wrote:
9rugrats5 wrote:Apologise for a slight distraction from the topic, but does anyone have tips on how to 'fix' RO water at home with simple ingredients? In my country, I don't have access to special water remineralizing mixes or hard to buy compounds.

thanks!

Mercola has talked about this. Find his videos on youtube or his website. He adds 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt (not table salt) to 1 gallon of the water and also stirs if vigorously and puts it in the refrigerator (below 39 degrees I think he said). If I run across the video where he mentions this I'll post it but it's in one of the many that he talks about water. He doesn't sell RO filters but says he uses, or has used them.

Thanks, ngb, for the good pointer. Found it on youtube-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5f2a-aIzlw at the 4:00 mark.
I do already add salt occasionally (and stir it) to my RO water, so I'm encouraged that I'm doing the right thing. The fridge tip is a good one too and is doable.

Edit- Found a page on this matter for distilled water, might interest some. Author says he adds a few grains of organic brown rice to his water. http://owen.curezone.com/lifestyle/distillerswaterfilters.html

If others have more simple ideas for 'fixing' RO water, please share them.

Last edited by 9rugrats5 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 am

I too think that the hydrogen bubbles that are in the glass of water after just coming out of the machine are beneficial. From what I understand, hydrogen is natures most potent preservative. However, you can measure the ORP of Kangen water well after the initial pour and it will register in the high negatives. The water is also micro-clustered, which is demonstrated by being able to visibly brew strong tea in cold water. This is another reason I purchased, because I feel it could potentially take my supplements to the next level, in terms of absorption. You can also drink much more of this water and not have to pee nearly as much as tap or bottled, a testament to true utilization within the body.

I would not recommend buying from anybody else except Enagic, personally. I did many many hours of research before purchasing my machine and I can say that other manufacturers are far inferior and some of the cheap Korean models can even be dangerous.

Another aside, using Kangen water in the gym is like night and day when I'm body building, or really doing anything physical in general. It also ZAPS hangovers haha..

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down