Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

+9
johnt
scottyc33
foxmann
hadrion
CausticSymmetry
halfempty
europe
angstman
nidhogge
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

CS: Thats a pretty wild claim you are making in regard to cancer. Considering that it is known that cancer can be induced by radiation or other ways of damaging cells. There is no single cause of cancer, candida or otherwise, but a host of causes all of them related to cell damage.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just finished 10 days of "The Master Cleanse" (pics)

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 am

cpio - Cancer was and is still is a condition thought to be induced. Perhaps a more accurate thing to say about cancer is that it is an opportunistic fungus that takes advantage of any weak area of the body.

Everybody has cancer many times during their lifetime, but most of us can fight it off without difficulty. One of the main mechanisms of this defense is a glycoprotein called Gc. If you're body has enough of this particular glycoprotein, then it will send macrophages to eat away at the cancer.

If the supply of Gc glycoprotein is low, then cancer cells neutralize them by secrete an enzyme that deactivates Gc.

This was reported in a major British Medical Journal, only problem is Gc costs a fortune to make. Those medicinal mushroom has various glycoproteins and taking mega doses of these really help with defense.

The cancer industry is only interested in high costs solutions (treatments over cures).
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:37 am

Here's some interesting info regarding cancer = candida

------------------------------------------------------------------

The following figures concerning the coexistence of Candida and cancer have been collected by several authors:[53]

R.L. Hopfer: 79%
U. Kaben: 80%
W. T. Hughes: 91 %
T.E. Kiehn: 97%
The percentages observed are truly impressive, especially when considering the difficulty of seeing Candida in the organic materials to be examined.

In summary, Candida is not a post hoc but an ante hoc cause.

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-candida-cancer-always.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paradoxically, the blood gets alkalic when you eat too many acid-forming foods. When you eat refined grains, sugars and cooked meats your blood turns acidic. The body tries to get rid of the acidity by excreting it (H+ ions) in the urine. Because the Western Diet contains so many acid-forming foods, the body can't excrete all acidity and it stores it in the body tissue, so that it can be excreted later when the capacity is there. In return, the tissue gives back an alkalic element to the blood, hence the blood turns more alkalic.

The oxygen relation
In alkalic blood, the blood can increase its oxygen uptake. The red blood cells can saturate themselves with more oxygen. The problem however is the Bohr effect, which states that in alkalic blood the red blood cells can't release the oxygen anymore. Net results: The cells in your body are deprived of oxygen.

Result: Cancer
So, in retrospect, we have alkalic blood and oxygen-deprived and acidic tissue. How can anything survive in such an environment: Through anaerobic fermentation. Yeast, fungust and mold are the kings of anaerobic fermentation. The perfect situation for the cancer-producing Mucor Racemosus Fresen fungus.

http://www.newtreatments.org/newcancer
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

CS and JDP--

Thanks so much for that information!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Fat ass LOL Just kidding Nid looking good bro.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 am

Awesome Nid.

My girlfriend and I just finished up a master cleanse of sorts. I posted detail in another thread but basically we did what was called and "ultimate cleanse". Basically you just add psyllium and bentonite shakes 2-3 times per day. It greatly decreases any detox symptoms that may appear because the bentonite soaks it all up. It also helps to scrub the inside of your small intestines. I passed some pretty nasty stuff on day 7 after I did a salt flush. The people drinking these shakes call it "mucoid plaque" and it basically can coat the inner surface of the small intestines decreasing absorption of nutrients. I also took Oil of Oregano the first couple days and am slowly weaning my self back on to normal food with good results. I too am taking large doses of probiotics to help restore the intestinal flora.

Not for the faint of heart but head over here to see what this stuff looks like:

http://www.coloncleansingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/colonix_5_22_06_1.jpg
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:22 am

My friend passed a cord on day 7 also-

here are more pics, ugh
http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh/colon_testimonials
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:41 am

Whats odd is that I have done these before and haven't passed a "cord". I think this is where the psyllium and bentonite are key.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2