Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dietary changes EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dietary changes EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dietary changes EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dietary changes EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dietary changes EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dietary changes EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dietary changes EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dietary changes EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dietary changes EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dietary changes

Go down

Dietary changes Empty Dietary changes

Post  schpiloch123 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 am

I've been thinking lately that i might have some kind of gluten intolerance and was wandering if anyone had advice on testing or past experience with avoiding gluten, what symptoms they had before etc.

For the past year also I have had some considerably mood changes, I feel depressed (feeling of dread, just down about things, bad outlook on life) which is something i never felt before and was always an upbeat person.
I get nervous about many more things that usual, social situations become increasingly more frightening, and I am increasingly uncomfortable around people.
I also feel quite tired and get irritable, and take offense to things that people say and read into their motives far too much, making me hold grudges. One minute ill think someone is my friend the next i question whether they really are etc.
I also have a constant fog in my brain, i can't concentrate on what people are saying, i find it difficult to find the write words, become forgetful and disinterested in activities due to the constant thoughts in my mind.

Physically i have terrible smelling gas and stools (which often float and look kind of grim, dont really know how else to describe them). I also have shallowing breathing and poor circulation to my hands and feet and often get pins and needles in the extremities. I'm fairly skinny (6 foot tall around 65/70 kilos) and have hardly any fat on me.
I look much older than 20 years old (hair loss doesn't help hah) and have dark circles under my eyes.

Thats the main things that i have noticed and i'm sure i must be doing something wrong with my diet to be feeling this way. If anyone has any input i would be very grateful, I would like to get some testing done but don't what to ask for here in the u.k...

Thanks

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down