Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Candida again EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Candida again EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Candida again EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida again EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Candida again EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Candida again EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Candida again EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida again EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Candida again EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida again

+12
europe
GoodThings
lund
Joejoebaggins
scottyc33
sublime9
Paradox
Espio
johnt
CausticSymmetry
nidhogge
CobaltBlue
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Candida again Empty Candida again

Post  CobaltBlue Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:59 am

Hey all,

I'd like to share my experience with candida so far, and get a little feedback.

About a month ago I took the spit test and it came back positive. I had a feeling it would have turned out that way. So, I invested in some Kolorex, Niacinamde and Dr. O's Probiotic.

When i started treatment, I suffered from a brief bout of constipation. it lasted about five days, no big deal. I was back to normal for awhile, then last week, whenever I ate a meal I started getting pretty good stomach aches/nausea and occasional gas. This is odd for me, because I am rarely gassy.

Also, when I take the probiotic (1 before bed, 1 in the morning) the gas starts up again. Is this a candida die-off symptom? It seems like everyone has different symptoms that manifest at different times.

Also, my food cravings have died down. Most days I find myself having one meal and that's it.

Any thoughts? All input/ideas welcome. Thanks!

CobaltBlue

Back to top Go down

Candida again Empty Re: Candida again

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 am

Hey bro,

As for your one meal a day--try to force yourself to eat some combination fruit/veggie meals on top of that one meal. Your body's metabolism will go out of whack if you have just one meal, so it's best to keep some fuel on the fire.

Those definitely seem to be die-off symptoms in accordane with other testimonials that I have read around the web. Stick with it man, it'll end soon enough. You may also want to get yourself some Waiora Liquid Zeolite--not cheap, but destroys most fungus/Candida in weeks.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 am

Have you tried Magnesium?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Candida again Empty candida dietary considerations

Post  johnt Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:15 am

I too suspect I have candida problems, took the test and indicated a potential problem. I'm wondering, besides all the helpful supplements to take suggested on the IH site, and threads on this forum, what should I be avoiding from a dietary standpoint? Are there certain foods one should avoid if they have candida problems? Foods I should consume more of? Thanks!

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 am

John,

You got it man. Avoid:

- Complex Carbs
- Simple Carbs (maybe one fruit a day)

Eat lots of:

- Quality meat (preferably grass-fed)
- Eggs (preferably free-range)
- Veggies (greener the better, preferably organic)

Eat as raw as possible.

That's it! Lot harder than it looks, but you'll feel phenomenal.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:17 am

nidhogge wrote:John,
You got it man. Avoid:

- Complex Carbs
- Simple Carbs (maybe one fruit a day)

Eat lots of:
- Veggies (greener the better, preferably organic)

Aren't veggies, even green veggies, a carb?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 am

Yes, but not the type to be wary of. There are different types of carbs.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 am

I read that ripe berries were not good but apples, prunes, and some others were. I think if you ask different people, they have different opinions on the fruit part. If you want to be as strict as you possibly can with your diet then you should eliminate all carbohydrates during a candida cleanse, but keep in mind that you do have some leeway because you are taking supps to kill the candida and not relying strickly on diet and probiotics. If you take Iodine, you won't need kolorex or niacinimide. Iodine will kill candida easily on its own. Of course extra "killers" can't hurt. Some things like coconut oil will kill candida, but only for a week or so because the candida becomes more immune. Some people rotate anti-fungals from week to week just to switch it up and not to build a tolerance to one thing. Iodine is probably the most effective supplement in killing candida. I think it takes out all 4 (?) strains. Inositol will help a lot with candida as well.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am

Two words: Liquid Zeolite.

That said, that is a supplement that one should supplement on for the rest of his or her life.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:00 am

Damn Nidhogge, I wish the money for that. I did a cleanse with liquid zeolite and would love to have the money to be on it all the time.

Stay away from apples if you are on a candida cleanse. Only eat in very limited quantities berries (blue, rasp, black, etc). Do not consume any other fruit and most importantly fruit juice.

It's a difficult two months but well worth. I would also consider taking garlic and some other internals and teas to assist in the process. The plan is only to do this type of thing once, because limits suck.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Excellent advice guys, thanks!

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:14 am

nidhogge wrote:Two words: Liquid Zeolite.

That said, that is a supplement that one should supplement on for the rest of his or her life.

Where do you purchase Liquid Zeolite? Does it help with candida or just heavy metals?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 am

Gone through 2 months worth of bottles (lasted me longer than 2 months too hehe), and I don't have white tongue in the morning anymore! I've always had white tongue...I've mostly killed off my Candida.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am

If you're eating fruit, your just going to be feeding the candida glucose. That's what it thrives on.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Candida again Empty Some options

Post  lund Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 am

hydrogen peroxide therapy?

reducing sugar intake?

Going from acidic to slightly alkaline?

Read here if you have not already -->

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

Search for Candida and TED's remedies.

I am going to start on the Baking soda + ACD drink to see where it takes. And then look into adding the other stuff he talks about.

lund

Back to top Go down

Candida again Empty Spit Test

Post  lund Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 am

Afterall, how true is this spit test anyways? Do you guys believe the results? I mean the texture of saliva may change from day to day depending on the food intake the night/day before (and perhaps many other symptoms, even oral hygiene may interfere) - I hope this is not all a bogus testing approach...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:05 pm

CS--i'm done with the three week iodine supplement to kill off Candida. But i didn't pass the spit test. After reading this thread, i realized that during the three weeks, i was drinking mostly fruit juice. Which is probably why i haven't eradicated Candida. So i was wondering if i can start the three weeks of iodine again? I've been off of the 10 drops of iodine for about 1 1/2 weeks. But i still take 2 drops everyday. Thanks

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 pm

GoodThings - Yes, go ahead and go back on the high dose Iodine sans the fruit juice. Maybe through in some Niacinamide too.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 pm

hey guys....if taking a fruit juice glass par day cancel the fighting against candida during a 3 weeks iodine routine....

Well, i like fruits. full of vitamins. full of life. don't drink juices but the whole fruit.
Look, the point has already been discussed, but ok, let's assume you don't take any fruit during this period... do Candida will come back as soon as we restart to eat fruits ( 3-4 during the day) and brewer's yeast ??
If yes, i don't get it....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:07 am

The idea is to eradicate Candida so that you can then moderately consume sugars and starches once again. Excess consumption is what got you there in the first place.

I recommend cutting out fruits since they have high sugar content while on any anti-Candida protocol, or at least limiting yourself to safe fruits, such as the Avocado.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:39 am

As nid stated, you need to go on a killing spree first, once killed you then go onto the maintenance mode. The maintenance mode is much more relaxed than the killing mode (that's what I understand). With all the other supplements, good glucose control, super antioxidants, good fibre - one should be able to consume some sugar / starch and still keep Candida at bay.

If nothing, it atleast should increase the awareness that eating sugar helps promote Candida, that's what makes these guys stronger. Hopefully in the long run we can be conciuos of the choices we make in picking our foods.

Perhaps if this recurrs, you go on cleasing/erradicating mode every few months to make sure Candida never takes a strong hold in your body.

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:35 am

nid , lund - ok guys, thanx. what do you suggest as a recurrent cleaning of candida ? taking the loading dose of probiotics ? taking the 3 week lugol's dosage ? taking niacinamide ? or zeolite, or something like that ...

For my experince, i started a probiotics shoot since 10 days....end of loading dose, and right in the normal dose for several days now...But i still eat fruits. kiwi on the morning....from time 2 time banana( wich is not a good fruit i know, full of strach), one apple a day keeps the doctor away ( especially if you don't miss the guy (W.Churchill) ) , perhaps half a peer, and few grapes. ALL ORGANICS of course...i don't list all the fruit, but now i try to eat this kind of volume. So it's easy to change kiwi with orange...

But i got the point of view....no more fruits on killing bastards treatment....

And brewer's yeast ??? during the treatment and AFTER the treatment ? opinions ?
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:39 am

to be accurate, Churchill said "An apple a day keeps the doctor away...as long as you aim well."

and the guy was bald, so "big up" for winston !!!!!!
(applause!!!!!)
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:43 am

Lol Churchill, interesting character he was. He loved war, and had a very chaotic mindset. He was a great man in some regards and a wicked man in others, truly a complex fella.

Anywho, that is a lot of fruit bro...the sugar between all of those has to be astronomical. Granted, you get the vitamins and antioxidants and what-not benefitting you, but I think that you'd be better served finding vegetable substitutes for a good chunk of those, and then just rotating the fruits throughout the week so that you're not eating the same ones every day.

Waiora's Liquid Zeolite (ebay is the cheapest source from what I've seen) is a great Candida killer, and also removes heavy metals. You just put 3 drops in a drink 3x a day. I usually do AM, after work, and before bed.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:38 am

I took the spit test, twice and it came out positive(damn) according to the website. I also seem to have some of the symptoms aswell.

I talked to an internal medicine doctor about it, and he told me that a faeces test could officially establish that if I have candida overgrowth or not. Is it true ? I am to take one tomorrow because I also had food poisoning(or it is something else, the doctor aint sure) recently and the doctor already demanded me to take the test.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum