Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids?

3 posters

Go down

Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? Empty Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids?

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 pm

I almost stopped eating meat since the good stuff is too expensive currently, but
I eat alot of fish: salmon, herring, trout egg, sardines .. i also eat egg and drink kefir
but no cheese. Do I get enough Lysine and other amino acids? What are good sources
for this other than meat? Protein sources .. any vegetarians with advice?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? Empty Re: Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids?

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 am

hi north,
i hope someone answers you on the lysine.

on seafood, i eat a lot of wild salmon...are we at risk of mercury on a heavy fish diet?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids? Empty Re: Food sources of Lysine and other amino acids?

Post  Paradox Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 am

buckwheat!

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 am

Dixoin is a big concern in fish being highly fat-soluble it accumalates up-the-foodchain ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 am

RobHealthMan wrote:hi north,
i hope someone answers you on the lysine.

on seafood, i eat a lot of wild salmon...are we at risk of mercury on a heavy fish diet?

I'd say yes. The smaller the fish the less mercury they will have because it accumulates up the food chain. There are 'safe' fish to eat, but I don't have a list on hand. I'm sure you can google it.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

thanks north! wow! even wild salmon eh? Sad

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down