Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Amino Acids and Growth Hormone EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Amino Acids and Growth Hormone

3 posters

Go down

Amino Acids and Growth Hormone Empty Amino Acids and Growth Hormone

Post  hellwig Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 am

http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Amino Acids and Growth Hormone Empty Re: Amino Acids and Growth Hormone

Post  dreft Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 am

Interesting. Glycine, they say "In 19 normal, non-obese subjects, 6.75 grams of glycine increased growth hormone levels up to 300 to 400 percent that of baseline." ...after about 7 grams of glycine.
Danny Roddy writes about it as well: "Fibrosis, free radical damage, inflammation, cell death from ATP depletion or calcium overload, mitochondrial damage, diabetes, etc., can be prevented or alleviated by glycine."
Ecklonia Cava increases HGH as well, among other hair benefits.
rdkml says he's using his rife @ 1.45Hz to increase HGH . Found a software doing this here: http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc793.htm . Don't know actually how that/if works.
On another site I found other freq, 1.05Hz: Michael Herculese, an aerospace engineer, designed a device that introduced a delta stimulus of 1.05 and measured a significant increase in human growth hormone. Many subjects reported rapidly healing wounds, improved complexions, increased T-Cell counts and increased hair growth. One subject, with male pattern baldness, found that not only was new hair growing back, it was the color of his youth.
Someone else knows more about this?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 am

Its funny. I have recently been researching this, and its great that you made this post at the same time. My question is about the timing. I plan on using a combination of arginine/ornithine/lysine but am undecided as to whether I want to do about 45 minutes post training (part of the growth hormone response from exercise is the lack of insulin, so eating to soon after a workout stunts that), or before sleep. I am inclined to go with the night time dose but wonder if doing both might offer additional benefits.

I tend to sip on a drink with glutamine and creatine throughout the morning and afternoon hours so I don't see a need to add this to the cocktail, as I am still not entirely sure I'm keen on single amino acid supplementation yet (have not been doing it for that long, still experimenting).

In addition, do single amino acids have insulinemic activity. I have not seen anything conclusive on this. I wasn't aware that protein had insulin activity at all, and this would throw a new wrench in my goals to really manage insulin carefully...any info would be great.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down