Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
General Help Needed Please EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
General Help Needed Please EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
General Help Needed Please EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
General Help Needed Please EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
General Help Needed Please EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
General Help Needed Please EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
General Help Needed Please EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
General Help Needed Please EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
General Help Needed Please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

General Help Needed Please

3 posters

Go down

General Help Needed Please Empty General Help Needed Please

Post  geeovana Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:58 am

Hi

Just joined the site as im at my wits end finally. Hoping i can get some advice of you all to help. Basically been experiencing a receding hairline and thinning at the middle to front of my head for about two years now and been trying a variety of different things to help it.

I started by taking saw palmetto which i didn't think was working so i have recently stepped it up to beta-sitsosterol from source naturals. Its the 375mg tabs and i have been taking four a day the first month and recently dropped it down to three a day. Is this a right dose or not as im sure my shedding has got worse as my hair seems thinner than ever at the minute. Really starting to get me down. I am taking a good multi vitamin (super one formula holland and barett) as to be honest my diet is rubbish which from tomorrow is the first thing to sort out. I hardly eat any fruit, depend on smoothies and only eat broccoli, carrots and peppers really as vegetables. I eat mostly chicken.

After the first month of taking the beta-sitosterol i ran out and had to reorder and they took about a week to come so i had a little break from it which i didn't think was a bad thing really, let my body have a break. One thing i did notice was about the 3rd day into the break i went to the toilet and my penis felt very rubbery and enlarged. Obviously i was worried so i googled it and instantly the responses where that it was caused by a rush of DHT back into the body. I presumed this was a good thing as this is what i had been trying to block. Anyone else experienced this?

Basically i know i need to sort my diet out first but is there any other supplements i can be taking to maybe aid and how much beta sitosterol should i be taking daily as i worry I'm taking too much, or is there anything better i can try? Is there any good shampoos i can use as i have noticed i have a fair bit of dandruff which i never really used to have? is this a side effect?

One major downside i have noticed is that i have a very low libido with my girlfriend but i masturbate a fair bit sometimes up to three times a day. Is this very bad as i have heard from various sources this can increase test! Is this right?

Any help much appreciated as its really starting to get me down at the minute.

Many regards
Graeme

geeovana

Back to top Go down

General Help Needed Please Empty Re: General Help Needed Please

Post  ScourgeV Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm sure other members can give you more informed advice but here goes. I took beta sis last year for 6 months. I took 375mg a day(one huge tablet). I also used regenepure during those 6 months. I used it for hair loss and itchy scalp. After about 3 weeks I noticed some shedding which stopped after another week or so along with the itchy scalp. Around 4 months I noticed no shedding and no hair in the tub, sink, or hands. So for me beta sis and RP was a good combination to stop/slow hair loss. I switched to fin because I read too much and got worried beta sis wouldn't work and I switched shampoos because RP was just too expensive. Now I use fin(internal), Avalon organic shampoo, and hair and scalp oil blend. I also started brushing. Oh, and I didn't have any side effects from beta sis, RP, or fin.

ScourgeV

Back to top Go down

Post  geeovana Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

thanks for the reply. What is this fin? finitide or something? can it be bought over the counter?

So what shampoo do you use? you may have told me but i don't know all the letters and what they mean yet lol

geeovana

Back to top Go down

Post  geeovana Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

can anyone list the vitamins and minerals they supplement as i might start taking them separate instead of in a multi

geeovana

Back to top Go down

Post  ScourgeV Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:00 am

fin is finasteride. It's a prescription drug that can be used for hair loss, it's not over the counter. For shampoo I use Avalon Organics B-complex.

ScourgeV

Back to top Go down

Post  htddubai Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Noting proven to be effective for hair loss except hair transplant and hair transplant is the best and quick way to get back lost hair.

htddubai

http://www.hairtransplantindubai.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down