Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Help needed with new approach. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Help needed with new approach. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Help needed with new approach. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Help needed with new approach. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Help needed with new approach. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Help needed with new approach. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Help needed with new approach. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Help needed with new approach. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Help needed with new approach. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help needed with new approach.

+2
Prague
HarryHenderson
6 posters

Go down

Help needed with new approach. Empty Help needed with new approach.

Post  HarryHenderson Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am

Just want to share an idea and see if anyone can add to make it better.

I amagine a device that will do a job similar to what is happeneing to the scalp when your hair is pulled. (only there wouldnt be the pressure on the hairs but more so the thinning area.

Idealy i amagine hundreds of little connection points to my thinning area that would be harnessed and lightly pulled away from the scalp.

Sewing would work great but just doesnt seem possible.

Ive tried with a suction device but couldnt make it work.

Another option would be a big bandaid/sticker that would pull the scalp skin away from the scalp.

Im not talking about ripping the capillary bed from its place, but just releasing a little bit of the tightness.

Ive also read christopher walking keeps his hair by pulling it daily and he has pretty thick hair for someone with mpb/hairloss.

So yer if anyone has a better idea to how i can do this let me know.

Oh yea and obviously we all dont have enough hair to be pulled so the bandaid or suction is the best ive come up with.
I also tried a blood pressure cuff but that doesnt grip onto the thinning area. It only pushes the scalp skin upwards. (i want it pulled).

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Help needed with new approach. Empty Re: Help needed with new approach.

Post  Prague Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm

cuberbreeze

after my regrowth i got concentrated on the quality of my hair - an i started to practise the Chiristopher Walken hair pulling. Same as him, 10min a day while reading newspaper (i practise it since 8 weeks)

I think it makes your hair thicker. You will loose many and many hair in your hands the first three weeks. Scary. But the new ones are thicker and I hope they'll stay like that and you'll find less and less hair between your fingers while pulling. I couldn't swear on this method (since i'm doing many things for my hair) but the pulling massage seems to me like a good idea. The only thing i observed that it works better in the areas where the hair is still strong. It made me lose some tiny hair at the hairline but the rest si thicker for sure.

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  m1234 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm

cuebreeze

What happened with the whole skull expansion thing you were doing? I rem reading on hlf that you got an ebook-iv seen that paul taylor site myself but didn't get the e book as it seemed like a scam. Have you given up with it?

m1234

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 pm

the ebook was great, id send it but he has some lock on it.

I do think the skull has something to do with it going by my personal skull and where hair has thinned out.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 pm

I've never been able to keep up with hair pulling - I wish I could.

Cue - have you considered to be skull expansion are really the effects of calcium deposits. I'm going out on a wing here but maybe that might be a good way to bridge the two theories?

TBH, I think the idea of literal skull expansion is highly unlikely - but I guess your ebook guy shows great regrowth pictures?

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  m1234 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 am

hey cuebreeze

whats his basic course of action at overcoming skull expansion?

m1234

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 am

stroking/massaging the capillary beds in the direction and at the point where they enter the scalp. (eye brow area and up) (sideburns and up) (behind ears and upwards also).

The important part he claims tho is basically a range of 5 exercises where lite pressure is applied to the scalp to make it more square looking. To his credit he does go into alot of detail but i still think there is more to it.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  m1234 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 am

thanks for that cuebreeze

m1234

Back to top Go down

Post  wildhair Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 am

The band-aid idea doesn't sound bad - or just use duct tape. It could have the right amount of sticky.

wildhair

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm

i do not buy the skull expansion theory but there's an undeniable fact that we tend to get bald where the skin is closest to the bone (the temples, crown - even the small island at the front where the skin is thicker stays longer than temples)

when scleroderma occures, it attacks elbows, knees, fingers (the same, thin skin, close to a bone)

i tended to have hard skin on elbows when younger

the explanation is not a skull expansion (i feel it's a bullshit but curiously we might get to the same conclusion) but - as gbp said - the hardering (calcification, fibrosis) of the skin

i think it's in relation to DKK-1

everythink makes me think that dkk1 (many studies have been posted here in other threads) messes with calcium

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Prague - sounds like your coming up with another one of your breakthroughs...

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  m1234 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Recently read the e book on skull expansion and it was much better than i expected. I really think there is some connection between whats going on with the skull and hairloss. It makes sense why hairloss occurs mainly above the temporal ridge in the MPB area.

After reading it i felt over my own scalp and on the right side of my head (where i have no hair loss) its completley flat (no raised bits) but on the left side my scalp has a really noticable raised bit like a big bump. Exactly where this raised bit is my hair is at its worst and where i get alot of itching--coincidence??

m1234

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 am

ive been thinking about hairloss possibly being linked to spine problems

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 pm

gbp2000 wrote:Prague - sounds like your coming up with another one of your breakthroughs...

gbp

it's still the same, talking about the calcification connection i just try to pint out that there's some phenomen that has been neglected till now

my ambition is very humble, not to cancell what had been said before, maybe open a new perspective if my observations were right

it seems to me more and more that the skin calcification is common to most of the bald heads i see; also when doing list of things used to fight hairloss with some degree of success, all play a role in calcium metabolism (minox, 5a blockers, spiro, retin - easy to google something that cures or causes hairloss and calcium and you get a connection)

are there any implications if this theory is right? i hope so.. not that i think that the calcium issue is a cause "per se" but i think it's an important aspect that is directly linked to the loss of the hair - same as inflammation, immunoresponsice reaction (direct consequence of the calcification, same as with scleroderma) and one could possibly find a cure on this level

there's an interesting connection to oxolates, the calcium connection seems to be evident

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 pm

sorry for the mistakes in my posts, i usually read after i post it and cannot find a "change your post" button

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 am

prague said : ''my ambition is very humble, not to cancell what had been said before, maybe open a new perspective if my observations were right''

that was really good

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  HarryHenderson Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:31 am

i dont think enough people use the word 'imagine' in there spoken thoughts in this day and age.

HarryHenderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 am

Cue on my ride to work today for some reason this thread popped into my thoughts and then the old thread about Ozone Injections popped in. Kind of weird but I specifically remembered a part in the patent referring to detaching the skin from adhering to the skull using the ozone gas mixture. Below you'll find my two posts on the subject as long as the important info in bold.

Usually the injections are done by removing blood and bubbling ozone gas through the blood before re-administration. But according to this patent I saw recently posted here, they actually inject a homogeneous GAS mixture of O2 and O3 into the scalp. The problem I see is actually getting the right depth of the injection. Here is a quote from the patent:

"Modes for Carrying Out the Invention The method basicly consists of the injection of an oxygen-ozone mixture in the area of the head corresponding to the location of the scalp. The needle must be introduced into a point immediately over the bony arch (preferably in a bald area), and the mixture must be injected between the scalp and the bone.

The result must be an homogeneous propagation of the mixture in the area of the head corresponding to the location of the scalp.

Given that the scalp often adheres to the cranial theca, if the mixture does not spread spontaneously around the area of the head corresponding to the location of the scalp, two or more injections are made in different points of the cranium (either in bald and non-bald areas), so that the gas detaches the scalp from the theca.

It is necessary, besides, to make a soft hand-massage on the interested areas, in order to ease the spread of the mixture around the area of the head corresponding to the location of the scalp.
"

I think realistically this would be very hard to achieve yourself and I am pretty sure you wouldn't want to inject this gas when you weren't deep enough or even too deep. Basically this method will create a gaseous gap between the skin and the skull containing the ozone and allowing it to permeate and get to work. It sounds like it breaks up the fibrosis. Here is the link to the patent for more detail:

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=1998%2F32414&IA=IT1998000009&DISPLAY=DESC

And here are some bags that you could fill up with your ozone mixture and then use to fill your needles:

http://www.ozoneservices.com/products/OLP/med/insufflations/ib.htm

You would have to do 2 injections per week for the first two months

I've looked into this a bit more and found out that you need pure Oxygen and an Ozone generator. This way no nitrogen is present, which means that you cannot get an "air" embolism that can be lethal. Regular air when entered directly to the blood stream can be lethal but air is comprised mostly of Nitrogen and other constituents besides Oxygen. When an injection of PURE Oxygen and Ozone the gas will dissipate rather quickly and is absorbed into the surrounding tissue and blood.

So not only will this method require a Ozonator it will also require access to medical grade Oxygen.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down