Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Amazing head of hair at 96

+9
nidhogge
Orchid
LawOfThelema
Hoppipolla
Balthier
moby
CausticSymmetry
gdfghh
Joey
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amazing head of hair at 96 - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazing head of hair at 96

Post  blueman99 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:54 am

I'm 100 percent positive hair loss is happening at faster rates these days. I honestly don't know how anyone can question this.
blueman99
blueman99

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 am

"I'm 100 percent positive hair loss is happening at faster rates these days. I honestly don't know how anyone can question this."

You're insane. How much faster exactly? Even if it's 10%, most bald people can hide behind Propecia and Rogaine so how could you even predict that MPB is increasing?

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Who's really insane? You have personally stated that you believe CS' theory in practice article and yet you ask how do we know that there is more hair loss now? That's retarded. Plus the answer has already been explained in this thread.

We know that cancer and other diseases have greatly risen because you can find statistics of it right? and there's not much stats for hair loss, however other then the obvious reasons stated in this thread, Cancer works on many similar pathogens as hair loss if I'm not mistaken. Since we know the disease has risen by a lot, that would indicate the same for hair loss. Not only that, but don't forget the huge list of toxins and pollution already mentioned. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing lol.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Masturbation releases chemicals and hormones into your bloodstream, even without orgasm. With orgasm, even more are released, in addition to creating an urgent need in your body to create more semen which results in minerals and nutrients being pulled from other areas of your body. By not giving your body time to recharge between orgasms, you're consistently depleting nutrient and mineral stores and fucking up your hormonal profile in the process. If it comes down to your body having to choose where to allocate nutrients--your hair, or your ability to reproduce, the choice is obvious.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:41 pm

blueman99 wrote:I'm 100 percent positive hair loss is happening at faster rates these days. I honestly don't know how anyone can question this.

how can you be certain?

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 am

Nid,

But do you really think the minerals that are taken to recover semen volume are really taxing the body that much? I mean, people healing from major wounds likely have increased nutritional demands because of this, they don't lose their hair. Pregnant women in the womb don't suddenly lose hair because of nutrient repartitioning for the child. I think the picture has to somehow be different than, take some minerals for this, steal them from this. Perhaps if the diet was already very deficient, which is a possibility.

And it would require several bouts of masturbation daily to have any real effect on hormone levels. The effects on prolactin last about an hour or a little longer. Some men will have greater spikes than others, but to say that masturbating even once a day is going to chronically raise your prolactin or testosterone...
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am

Draw your own conclusions:

http://www.zju.edu.cn/jzus/2003/0302/030219.pdf

Doesnt show the effect of repeated ejaculations though. But it does show pretty large spikes in testosterone following ejaculation. What you'd need to know, however, is whether and by how much 5aR fluctuates following ejaculation. If it doesn't fluctuate, then I wouldn't expect the fluctuation in testosterone to cause much fluctuation in DHT.

I want to say if DHT didn't fluctuate then I'd expect it to have no ill effect on your hair, but I believe it's established that testosterone inhibits the growth of scalp hair. Testosterone has a 6 times weaker affinity to bind to androgen receptors than DHT, but some of it would still bind. But we know that guys using 5ar inhibitors (which themselves increase testosterone) who are having sex and masturbating are sill keeping their hair, so I think we can rule out testosterone from having a huge impact on the hair itself. But maybe this is why some of the antiandrogen drugs (which interfere with the production fo testosterone) are better (but not more viable for the average male not pursuing m to f hormonal therapy) than finasteride and dutasteride

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:41 am

LawOfThelema wrote:Draw your own conclusions:

http://www.zju.edu.cn/jzus/2003/0302/030219.pdf

Doesnt show the effect of repeated ejaculations though. But it does show pretty large spikes in testosterone following ejaculation. What you'd need to know, however, is whether and by how much 5aR fluctuates following ejaculation. If it doesn't fluctuate, then I wouldn't expect the fluctuation in testosterone to cause much fluctuation in DHT.

I want to say if DHT didn't fluctuate then I'd expect it to have no ill effect on your hair, but I believe it's established that testosterone inhibits the growth of scalp hair. Testosterone has a 6 times weaker affinity to bind to androgen receptors than DHT, but some of it would still bind. But we know that guys using 5ar inhibitors (which themselves increase testosterone) who are having sex and masturbating are sill keeping their hair, so I think we can rule out testosterone from having a huge impact on the hair itself. But maybe this is why some of the antiandrogen drugs (which interfere with the production fo testosterone) are better (but not more viable for the average male not pursuing m to f hormonal therapy) than finasteride and dutasteride

Interesting note about the large spike in testosterone after ejaculation. This would explain why I always feel energetic, creative, happy, and ambitious following it. I never understood the stereotype of rolling over and falling a sleep afterward.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2