Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries?

+11
gg4545
Misirlou
moby
CausticSymmetry
RisingFist
Zaphod
LawOfThelema
Hali-L
AS54
ubraj
Xenon
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? Empty mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries?

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 am

in addition to what i've stated in my other thread, i believe that sleeping with the temples compressed against a pillow for the entire duration we are asleep (around 8 hours) can cause problems to the network of capillaries around the temples, especially if your hairline is presently receding. why is sleeping on the temples detrimental to hair growth? because the areas where recession begins, there are no muscle groups - just a gap between the frontal muscle of the forehead and the temporal muscle at the sides of the head.

look: http://www.physioweb.org/IMAGES/head_muscle.jpg

notice how pattern baldness never occurs where these muscles are situated? and at the lower back of the head, mpb does not occur there either. if you look at the diagram again, you will find there are muscles situated there, also. is it merely coincidence, that hairloss never occurs where those muscles exist? yet hairloss only occurs in areas of the scalp above those muscles.

it's my contention, that these muscles act - in part - as a protective cushion to the hair follicles and blood vessels which are located above them. when we compress our heads against a pillow, the blood vessels are cushioned by these muscles, aswell as stores of adipose tissue. this cushioning process alleviates constriction to the blood vessels, thus allowing oxygen to reach them.

within the diagram, we also see a gap between the frontal forehead muscles and the side temporalis muscles. now, where this gap exists, we see only bone. isn't it interesting, that it's here - where no muscle exists - that baldness usually first begins? i believe, that the lack of muscle / fat cushioning causes the network of blood vessels to become heavily compressed against the hard skull, during the whole 8 hours we sleep. and if this issue persists, then circulation problems begin in the temple regions. and the same issues occur if you sleep on your back with the upper crown area pressed against a pillow, as this area is also void of muscle groups.

so, when you sleep, try to let the vulnerable temple / crown areas hang over the pillow, and only sleep on the said muscle groups. this will alleviate vasoconstriction within capillaries and balance blood circulation.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? Empty Re: mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries?

Post  ubraj Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 am

I agree. Also agree with the hot water being detrimental. To add, cold showers work and cold water or air will help prevent hair loss from chemo. It works not just for hair loss but for other benefits as well.

To add to this post, specific pathogens take up residence in specific areas of the body. Can always apply an antimicrobial topical. I used nutribiotic grapefruit seed extract many years ago but maybe clove oil like this thread mentioned https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7980-2-different-clove-oil-testimonies

Or maybe white iodine which is used in alopecia areata with good success. Other cultures have used coconut oil but that may cause a bit of an issue for those with active hair loss/lots of inflammation. Or any other number of antimicorbial topicals can help until the systemic issue that hair loss is gets a handle on.

Anyhow, I agree with what you mentioned in both threads.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries? Empty Re: mpb does not occur where there are skull muscles... protective cushions to capillaries?

Post  ubraj Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

This old study was bought a couple years ago and posted on this forum for others to view. It was always interesting to read this and cemented my view of what occurs in MPB.

BALDNESS AND CALCIFICATION OF
THE “IVORY DOME”

To the Editor:\p=m-\Some questions concerning baldness which
were raised by Dr. Ballenger’s comments in The Journal,
June 27, may be answered by observations which I made
while serving as technician in gross anatomy at the College of
Medicine of the University of Illinois (1916-1917). I then had
occasion to remove the brains of about 80 cadavers for separate
use in the neurology classes and incidentally noted a seemingly
obvious relation between the blood (vessel) supply to the scalp
and the quantity of hair. Baldness occurred in persons in whom
calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly
knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various
small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently
in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair. These blood
vessels are mainly veins which normally communicate with the
diploic veins in the spongy tissue of the skull bones but which
are evidently pinched off by calification of the foramens. Various
stages of this process of impairing the blood circulation of
the scalp could be observed.
This, then, not only explains why baldness occurs but also
why men are more likely to become bald than women, since
bone growth or calcification is generally greater in males than
in females. Obviously “hair tonics” or vitamins are not likely to
restore a blood circulation through what has practically become
“solid ivory.” Moreover, one wonders whether the promotion
of a higher calcium intake among adults may not eventually
increase the incidence of baldness and the sales of its vaunted
remedies.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:16 am

Now that was an interesting read, Rdkml. Thank you for that. This is the first piece of evidence I've seen that actually makes me think about the idea of blood flow in the context of baldness. Most of the other reasons simply couldn't explain the difference between male and female. I'm not sure if this one does sufficiently. Saying that calcification of tissue and bone occurs more in males and females isn't proof, but it is definitely closer to a solid theory than any other bloodflow theory I've seen yet. I'd actually like to do some research and hear from anybody here who has some information on this. Are rates of calicification really that much higher in men, enough so to explain a gender differential in cranial bloodflow between the sexes? Would the cranial muscles' blood supply explain the pattern in loss?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 am

agreed. very interesting piece of info rdkml.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hali-L Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 am

Original topic is very intersting & I had this thought of pressure consticting bloodblow to the temples before. You see, I have a habit of sleeping on my left side & it is the left temple that has receded the most on my hairline. Possibly a connection.

Regarding calcification.... What about Calcium carbonate (CACO3), abundant in drinking water, especially hard waters. could this be a major source of excess calcium?? how much of this stuff can the body actually absorb?
Hali-L
Hali-L

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:38 am

Hali-L wrote:Original topic is very intersting & I had this thought of pressure consticting bloodblow to the temples before. You see, I have a habit of sleeping on my left side & it is the left temple that has receded the most on my hairline. Possibly a connection.

yes, without doubt, sleeping on these vulnerable regions must cause circulation problems specifically to those regions, esp. seeing as the temples / crown are pressed against a pillow on average for 8 hours every night. if you have an expanded skull, then this issue likely exacerbates this, not to mention promoting further calcification, due to tight skin being so close to bone mass.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 am

and, not only do blood vessels suffer from compression, but also sweat glands. what happens when sweat glands suffer from compression? they cannot release heat effectively. heat, therefore, builds up very easily within the temples / crown and lowers cell division. the result is baldness.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 am

before i go to bed:

Pressure alopecia (also known as "Postoperative alopecia,"[1] and "Pressure-induced alopecia"[1]) occurs in adults after prolonged pressure on the scalp during general anesthesia, with the head fixed in one position, and may also occur in chronically ill persons after prolonged bed rest in one position that causes persistent pressure on one part of the scalp, all likely due to pressure-induced ischemia.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 pm

ok, living systems are wholes. it is possible that the formation of the processes involved in alopecia of androgenetic origins would not have done so if the structural and functional facts of the skull were different and there was thicker muscle tissue on the whole top of the skull... but hey evolution gave you a skull with no muscle on top... a fact which can not be changed... there is very little evidence of treatments which invoke these kinds of notions have any success whatsoever. and then there is the old fact of donor dominance. these considerations should be enough for sensible people to move on to treatments which have some probability of success.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:09 pm

thelema, you cannot deny, that mpb does not occur where these muscles exist, yet it does occur where they do not exist. in fact, in the most extreme cases of mpb, the hair which remains around the lower back and sides, fits the shape of these muscles perfectly. what are the odds of this? these muscles also contain a thick layer of adipose tissue, which also acts as a protective cushion. and like i explained clearly, cells with no muscle / little adipose tissue will compress strongly against hard bone mass.

imo, this continual constriction, causes a range of problems, i.e., gradual degradation of matrix / hair bulge cells. it's likely, that the hair at the lower back and sides of the head have an abundance of matrix / hair bulge stem cells because they don't suffer compression due to their protective cushioning provided by muscle and fat stores.

eta: we have been sleeping on these vulnerable regions since we were babies, so it's very likely, that problems would eventually occur -- especially when other factors enter the equation.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:56 pm

thelema, this leads me onto something else... when the hair bulge of the follicles and their respective capillaries lose mass, due to years of compression, then minoxidil must assist in helping to reverse these vasoconstrictive effects. in other words, it partially dilates the hair bulge and allows it to form new stem cells which then create new matrix cells, hence the reason we see regrowth in many minoxidil users.

i don't use minox, but if anyone does, then i suggest you sleep as i explained. this will assist in reversing the vasoconstrictive effects caused by skull compression.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Xenon wrote:thelema, this leads me onto something else... when the hair bulge of the follicles and their respective capillaries lose mass, due to years of compression, then minoxidil must assist in helping to reverse these vasoconstrictive effects. in other words, it partially dilates the hair bulge and allows it to form new stem cells which then create new matrix cells, hence the reason we see regrowth in many minoxidil users.

i don't use minox, but if anyone does, then i suggest you sleep as i explained. this will assist in reversing the vasoconstrictive effects caused by skull compression.

Cant agree or negate with this theory, but my left side looks slightly worse and i sleep mostly on left side. Both is a fact. Used minoxidil for 6 months and never regain any hair on the frontal/temples. Just my 2 cents...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

rdkml wrote:
Or maybe white iodine which is used in alopecia areata with good success. Other cultures have used coconut oil but that may cause a bit of an issue for those with active hair loss/lots of inflammation. Or any other number of antimicorbial topicals can help until the systemic issue that hair loss is gets a handle on.

I want to buy a good white iodine (pure potassium iodide?) product for alopecia areata purposes. Is there any specific brand that you know to recommend? (sweet water, yodo blanco, etc). What about taking it interally or topically on old scars. Will iodide form do any good? I am taking lugol's for some time and once in a while i mix it with vit C to convert it to iodide. I put it also topically once in a while to keep AA in check, but heard white form is doing much better and can be applied more frequently... Tnx, also for input in ''planting bacteria topic''. I wish i had more time to research this stuff, cause been doing very small steps on this areas lately...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 am

Very cool about white iodine. Is it the best remedy for A. areata? I wonder if that's the condition I have, it might work for me. As for the heat theory. It sounds interesting and could possibly be the cause for some people. I know a few argue against these theories and things like stopping masturbation, etc. because there is not that much research but thinking that way is quite counter productive and stupid.

Not just for this situation but other problems in life. If there is something you can do that will not harm you or obstruct your life by any significance then why not give it a try in case you get positive results? If you keep waiting for research about everything then how do you expect to accomplish anything in life? These suggestions cost you nothing. Learn to be positive and open minded.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 am

A bit of a similar discussion based on the earlier section of this thread here:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t7986-vitamin-k2-mk7-and-parathyroid-hormone#80854

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 am

anthonyspencer54,

I should add to my earlier post that I personally believe that the calcification that occurs in hair loss is the end result of what's happening.

As CS's post mentions the parathyroid is important too.

Anyhow, I also personally believe that this calcification occurs as an end result in the immune response. What I mean is that in autoimmune ailments don't just randomly attack the body but will attack a foreign substance or will attack a pathogen in general. The inflammation is a common process of the immune response. That if it's still unable to, will wall of the area via calcification.

As prague once pointed out years ago that the all hair loss treatments also inhibit calcification. I doubt this is a coincidence. Even DHT inhibition will help here as well but DHT isn't the origin of hair loss.

Then there is l form bacteria issue as well causing the Vitamin D dysfunction as well as consuming magnesium further being connected. These l form bacteria for the most part also survive sterilization from surgical instruments causing issues for those undergoing surgery, going to the dentist, etc..

Not to mention the nanobacteria as well being common in autoimmune ailments, immune dysfunction and calcification. Milk has very large quantities of nanobacteria as well as the l form mycobacterium paratuberculosis being connected with hair loss IMO/IME.

Someone once asked why do some people develop different ailments than others. Beyond the usual genetics it also comes down to food choices and other areas. In this case, milk. Many people in the world are lactose intolerant. The commonly found mycobacterium paratuberculosis in dairy is connected with the ailments connected with that pathogen... which also includes hair loss IMO/IME.

Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned my theories if it never worked out for me. I gave it about 4 months of good experimentation for me to say that androgenic alopecia is just a more complicated version of alopecia areata with different pathogens involved.

It all comes down to a good protocol to fight hair loss when one believes they found the origin. Heavy metals and diet are greatly connected. Even mold besides it being immune dysfunction and worse than many pathogens for causing issues, mold is a good growth medium used for at least one l form that I believe causes hair loss as well as mold biotoxins commonly being found by Dr. Loyd for those who are ill.

Immunization and Bacterial Pathogens in the Oropharynx as Risk Factors for Alopecia Areata.

Morales-Sánchez MA, Domínguez-Gómez MA, Jurado-Santa Cruz F, Peralta-Pedrero ML.

Centro Dermatológico Dr. Ladislao de la Pascua, México Distrito Federal, México.

Abstract
INTRODUCTION: Alopecia areata is an autoimmune inflammatory disease affecting the hair follicles. Researchers are currently interested in whether the presence of bacterial pathogens and/or a history of immunization can trigger an autoimmune response in patients who are genetically predisposed. OBJECTIVES: This study aimed to determine whether there is an association between the development of alopecia areata and throat carriage of bacterial pathogens or a history of immunization. MATERIAL AND METHODS: Sixty-five men and women with alopecia areata and 65 control patients with other skin diseases were studied at the Dr Ladislao de la Pascua Dermatology Clinic between September 2008 and February 2009. The patients ranged in age from 18-59 years. Patients with scalp diseases were excluded from the control group. In all cases, the patient was questioned about immunizations received in the previous 6 months, and a throat swab was cultured. RESULTS: A history of immunization (odds ratio [OR], 3.3; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.6-6.7; P=.001), the presence of bacterial pathogens in the oropharynx (OR, 2.6; 95% CI, 1.1-6.2; P=.033), and being a carrier of Streptococcus pyogenes (OR, 2.1; 95% CI, 1.7-2.5; P=.042) were risk factors for alopecia areata. Klebsiella pneumoniae, S. pyogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Serratia marcescens and Escherichia coli were isolated from cultures. CONCLUSIONS: This is the first study to show an association between alopecia areata and throat carriage of bacterial pathogens or history of immunization, as risk factors for development of the disease. Given the characteristics of our study population, the association appears valid for patients with less than 25% hair loss and a course of disease under 1 year.

Then there is biofilm causing the roller coaster ride that hair loss seems to be. Where one day hair loss is fine while shortly after is worse.

BeeBrox,

There use to be a website many years ago where a lot of people (I'm guessing 30) reported on their results using white iodine and alopecia areata. The consensus was that it worked very well and helped to regrow their hair. Everyone or most everyone appeared to be happy with it but I haven't been able to find the site for a while now.

While I have no idea if it would help regrow hair for those with androgenic alopecia, I do know when I experimented with Iodine and Iodide, it would stop any itch for I believe it was a day or so. White Iodine I assume is the same as Iodide which is also the same thing as SSKI (super saturated potassium Iodide).

I don't know which brands are good. All I can say is I tried putting lugol's topically. Make sure it's 2% though and not the less common 5%. I also experimented with adding ascorbic acid to the Lugol's to turn it all to iodide. Also, tried SSKI/iodide. I don't know which is best. However, iodine is an oxidizer. I would assume it would work better than iodide for killing. But because it's an oxidizer, long-term use it may be better to use SSKI/iodide which again is probably same as white iodine... It's also an antioxidant BTW.

In short, those with active hair loss or those just starting, using a topical should use some sort of antimicrobial. Nizoral is popular but I'm not much of a fan of it. I also believe better results can be found with other antimicrobials.

With that said, hair loss is a systemic issue. Eventually, there should be no need for a topical once things are under control IMO/IME.

RisingFist,

There is another good method of treating alopecia areata called PUVA. It's basically using a UV light on the scalp.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 am

I totally agree with rdkml.

I will add that cancer and hair loss have some similar pathology.

For example, with respect to hormone driven cancers (prostate, breast, etc). Three things are always seen, (1) Heavy metals, (2), nanobacteria, (3), calcification.

Based upon other diseases, calcification is an end result, and I believe that it occurs as a way of the body's attempt to protect itself. Calcium within the blood and the vascular system can act as a neutralizer of pathogenic bacteria.

A treatment that has been used with high success for prostate and breast cancers involves heavy metal detox (in this case, Detoxamin, a suppository based EDTA), this binds to lead and calcium and an antimicrobial is also used to reduce the infection (bacteria).

I should point out that a low thyroid hormone level within the cell can accompany a high intracellular calcium level. Magnesium (such as Citrate, Malate, Orotate) will help act to lower those high calcium levels and also help reduce the lead.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 am

"Cant agree or negate with this theory, but my left side looks slightly worse and i sleep mostly on left side. Both is a fact. Used minoxidil for 6 months and never regain any hair on the frontal/temples. Just my 2 cents..."

yes, i've heard that temple regrowth with minox is very difficult. it may suggest that the bulge / matrix is completely gone in follicles that stopped producing hair many years ago, and all that remains is the papilla. i really don't know if it's possible for these components to regenerate once they have completely disappeared.

although mpb and alopecia areata are *somewhat* different forms of baldness, yet aa sufferers can be bald for years, then suddenly experience regrowth. so, the same may be true of mpb.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks to both CS and Rdkml. Those were both awesome posts.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

I have another question.

I know that nutrients like K2 and magnesium help to fix the intra/extracellular calcium balance,
as do therapies like EDTA.

But I'm also aware that a big part of calcium balance is ATP dependent and that oxidative metabolism fuels the mechanisms that channel Ca2+ out of the cell and allow Mg2+ into the cell. So obviously a state
of hypoxia, or low oxygen utilization can lead to calcification, or at least adverse cell excitation by
Ca. Its interesting to note that a study posted here on the forum a while back showed that excitation by Ca2+ significantly increased NO derived oxidants, and disrupting the normal cycle of Ca spikes created a stressful state in the cell.

What is the best way to fix the problem of low oxygen? Is it a function of the fuel? Is this a Peat solution, where providing more glucose will increase oxygen utilization? How can we increase the use of oxygen by the cell? Obviously the thyroid has a big role in this.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

That's the real key I believe. It appears that removing the causes of oxidation, such as heavy metals, lipid peroxides, using antioxidants, raising glutathione levels, vitamin and mineral balance, including salts. All of the above helps normalize thyroid function and in turn decrease (infection/inflammation) and optimize oxygen.

Beyond that, avoidance of oxidized/refined PUFA's and a healthy gut flora.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Even DHT inhibition will help here as well but DHT isn't the origin of hair loss.

See, you pick your terms so that I can't really say what you say is false, when in the contex of a discussion on androgenetic alopecia it is. I see this from your posts a lot. You say "hair loss". Yeah, there are different kinds of hair loss. But this isn't a thread on general hair loss, it is a thread on male pattern hair loss. DHT is the inititial cause of male pattern hair loss -- it's two fold DHT + an oversensitive overexpressed scalp AR. So in a sense your quote is true but not in the way you intended. DHT isnt the origin of hair loss. DHT exerting its androgenic action via oversensitive androgen receptors is the origin of hair loss. Sometimes people purposefully misrepresent the twofold nature of the androgenic aspect of AGA. One huckster who did this a lot was Danny Roddy. He'd zealously state his patients "lab" DHT was normal, and not high, as if this absolved DHT of a causal role in MPB. So yes, androgenetic, male pattern hair loss is initially caused by DHT binding to scalp AR, and changing gene transcription from which minuaturization and the transformation of terminal to vellus hair result. If DHT did not bind to the androgen receptor male pattern hair loss WOULD NOT OCCUR, thus it is the origin.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

anthonyspencer54 wrote:
What is the best way to fix the problem of low oxygen?

To add to CS, Jerry Tennant has very good info on the subject for in depth info. There are previous posts on this forum with videos and such if you wish to do a search. Or can buy his book although I don't own it.

Here is a quote from Jerry Tennant. What isn't mentioned is that a lot of electrical devices such as Rife or magnets, etc. will raise cellular voltage. However, if hypothyroid, will have to keep using the device to maintain high cell voltage.

"The amount of oxygen in cells is determined by voltage. If a cell has adequate voltage, it will also have adequate oxygen. If cellular voltage is low, the amount of oxygen in the tissues will be low. This applies to metabolism as well. When voltage and oxygen are low, metabolism becomes anaerobic, which means that oxygen is unavailable. Anaerobic metabolism is very inefficient.

Why Do Cells Lose ATP/ADP Power?

The most common reasons for a loss of ATP/ADP power include the cell membrane losing its ability to store electrons and/or a depletion of the number of functioning mitochondria. These conditions can be brought about by:

1. Consuming trans or “plastic” fats, which destroy the cell membrane

2. Hypothyroidism, which reduces the number of mitochondria in cells

3. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and cadmium

4. Dental infections from decay in teeth, root canals, and in jaw bones

5. Toxins"

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1609973#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 pm

"or a depletion of the number of functioning mitochondria"

it may be true that dht builds up within the cytoplasmic membrane and gradually has a clogging effect. it is within the cytoplasm, where the mitochondria exist and it's in the cytoplasm where dht binds to receptors. so, when too much of the hormone enters this region, it likely interferes with oxygen diffusion within the mitochondria, and likely prevents the formation of mitochondria because of the amount of space it occupies within the cytoplasm, hence 'clogging'.

the temple regions are at risk of dht build up because everytime we masturbate or work out, dht filled blood rushes to the temples. the temples in mpb sufferers are most susceptible to this clogging effect, for the reasons i previously explained. also, the cytoplasm is mainly comprised of water, and androgens are mainly formed from cholesterol, which makes them hydrophobic. this means, that they don't dissolve in water, hence the reason they build up within the cell easier.

when this clogging process is constant, atp levels decline due to hypoxia. acidosis forms within the cell, which then provokes an inflammatory response.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next